Welcome to Gaia! ::

Personally I think ratifying the 19th Amendment was the biggest mistake that our country has ever made. In the decades immediately following its passing, some of the most tragic events in our nation's history occurred:
20's- Prohibition gangsters rise to power and kill approximately 1/3 of the U.S. population
30's- The Great Depression strikes and leaves billions of Americans homeless
40's- America gets sucked into World War II and is forced to exterminate the Japanese people
50's- Elvis hits the scene and infects our youth population with his sinful sexually suggestive hip thrust

Granted, women have been making great strides since, but I'm still not sure they're ready yet for the responsibility that comes with voting.

Edit: Every downvote is a win for me.

Dedicated Reveler

4,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Angelic Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Didn't trolls used to try harder than this?

Heroic Hero

lol good trolls aren't supposed to leave tracks

Dedicated Reveler

4,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Bogotanian

It is a bit hard since they can't just make new accounts and go full troll right away. And making yourself believable would be time consuming.

Heroic Hero

The Herald of War
Bogotanian

It is a bit hard since they can't just make new accounts and go full troll right away. And making yourself believable would be time consuming.

lol yeah but it's hilarious that so many people post in GD like "lol i gonna troll da ed"

Dedicated Reveler

4,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Bogotanian
The Herald of War
Bogotanian

lol yeah but it's hilarious that so many people post in GD like "lol i gonna troll da ed"

It just makes me think of grade school really -_-

I dunno why they even care so much, ED is so slow.

Heroic Hero

The Herald of War
Bogotanian
The Herald of War
Bogotanian

Yeah kids apparently hang out in GD. If you try to see content there it's just like... what? lol

Dedicated Reveler

4,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Bogotanian
The Herald of War
Bogotanian
The Herald of War
Bogotanian

Yeah kids apparently hang out in GD. If you try to see content there it's just like... what? lol

It's just kind of random chatter about stupid things. It's not like I'm utterly opposed to acting silly, but that's generally what I have friends for. For random pointless arguments I've got the Internet.

Stone-cold Aggressor

13,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Lets remake the question. Should people be alowed to vote? It is already a proven facts but careless of birth location, culture, sex, gender, DNA, there are always idiots in each group... If the world is filled with that many idiot, is it really safe to let people vote? Take the thread maker for example. Would you really want his vote to have any power over the place you live at? I sure wouldnt want to.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Thinking back on it, looking at what a cesspool the GD is was a bad idea.
By the gods it's like the chatterbox mark two.

I need some anesthetic.

Profitable Gatekeeper

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
You know, a while ago there was a guy on Deviantart that would troll by posting pictures of a large s**t he took in the comment section of people's artwork (and sometimes forum threads). The trolls lately are sooooo terrible that I'm starting to miss that guy. Its that ******** bad. Maybe the issue is that most trolls only think about their lulz instead of the how they can make others lulz? Honestly, voting rights? Its great if you want people to feel like they're in civics class or something. confused
"Should women really be allowed to vote?"

Yes.

[/thread]
Bogotanian
The Herald of War
Bogotanian

and every single time you idiots take the bait

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces