Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should women have equal rights to men?-your sex

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 11, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

i think women should deffiently have equal rights. i hated the laws way back when (so evil) and i hate thos sexist men...they should burn in hell!
gogyou
no i daont think women should have even the rights they have now

why you ask?

1)they abuse them, you all know how to bend a man to your will and have him do what you want, why the hell do ya need rights when your using a mans and making him have no rights

2)ya dont want to be equal, ya all want ta vote and own land but when it comes to the draft, oh no i dont want THAT right

3)we lost the code of honor we used to have, men no longer respect women anymore like we used to, we dont stand up for you all

4)you all became ******** bitches after ya got the rights of men

Well... Have you ever been out with anyone, or listened to a woman when she talks heart or, even consider that that men never respected women? or maybe your are just mormon... oh well... another lost to Joseph Smith. wink
dude those isuse's were resolved decades ago buddy... stop livin' in the past you a**s! rolleyes
PhoeniXNonamaE
gogyou
no i daont think women should have even the rights they have now

why you ask?

1)they abuse them, you all know how to bend a man to your will and have him do what you want, why the hell do ya need rights when your using a mans and making him have no rights

2)ya dont want to be equal, ya all want ta vote and own land but when it comes to the draft, oh no i dont want THAT right

3)we lost the code of honor we used to have, men no longer respect women anymore like we used to, we dont stand up for you all

4)you all became ******** bitches after ya got the rights of men

Well... Have you ever been out with anyone, or listened to a woman when she talks heart or, even consider that that men never respected women? or maybe your are just mormon... oh well... another lost to Joseph Smith. wink

for that listen when they talk read reason 1 and 3
im not against equal rights i just think that women have and will abuse them.
evil ********! but if it werent for equal rite u could still beat us and kill us and u wouldnt get laid!
jessi_gurl
evil ********! but if it werent for equal rite u could still beat us and kill us and u wouldnt get laid!

come the ******** on
do you really believe that

your ******** rights have sent our society downhill
study your ******** history
you dont need rights
you need defence
you ******** need laws that protect you
not make you protect yourself
gogyou
jessi_gurl

come the ******** on
do you really believe that

your ******** rights have sent our society downhill
study your ******** history
you dont need rights
you need defence
you ******** need laws that protect you
not make you protect yourself

Stop right there mad You plainly have a mental disorder, I suggest seeking help before you prompt someone into beating the s**t out of you.
I don't think bad about women or minorities, but it's strange to me how when we gave them both equal rights, a lot of them complained about them or didn't exercise their rights to do the things they were now allowed to do. If they don't want them, then why did we give them to begin with? (that's aside from the way I feel, but it's just confusing me to why they would act that way) The way I see it is that they should have the rights, in case they want to use them, but if they don't use them or they don't like them, then they should not be complaining about them.
******** YOU!!! GO TO HELL! YOU DONT ******** KNOW ME YOU b*****d!!!!
Judeddokoinu
I don't think bad about women or minorities, but it's strange to me how when we gave them both equal rights, a lot of them complained about them or didn't exercise their rights to do the things they were now allowed to do. If they don't want them, then why did we give them to begin with? (that's aside from the way I feel, but it's just confusing me to why they would act that way) The way I see it is that they should have the rights, in case they want to use them, but if they don't use them or they don't like them, then they should not be complaining about them.

we want them. I dont know why some dont use them. but i hated how men used to treat us
jessi_gurl

Wow, first person who's actually right about the subject I've ever seen.
i think that women and men shouldnt have as equal rights, i dont know. I think the woman should be home taking care of the kids and the man should be making a living and suppirting his family.
peach_12
i think that women and men shouldnt have as equal rights, i dont know. I think the woman should be home taking care of the kids and the man should be making a living and suppirting his family.

Why?

What if they don't have kids?

I don't think women's equal rights should even be under question but sadly they are.
Simply put:

Women should have the same rights as men.
Men should have the same rights as women.

Ponder.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces