Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should women have equal rights to men?-your sex

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 11, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

I think yah, girls and guys should be equal... we are all human... but pls give me ur own opinion... and guess wat girls not all guys are just about sex and stuff... im not! biggrin
Learn English.

This has been repeated over and over again. Stop.
Deander
I think yah, girls and guys should be equal... we are all human... but pls give me ur own opinion... and guess wat girls not all guys are just about sex and stuff... im not! biggrin

I believe in equal opportunities for everyone, but I think some people take it to far. Some women (call a what you will) do not belong on a construction site as anything more thne a secretary. If she can move 2x4's and pieces of lumber and such like the other male workers do then fine. If she cant do the job she souldnt have it. But then if shes fired its sexual discremination. *shrugs*
of course i think girls and guys should have equal rights. not just because i'm all for girl power and whatnot, because i've witness first hand the prejudice at my school. people sayin stuff like "oh girls cant do that." well i can! and i dont think guys are obsessed with sex. thats just prejudice too and i'm not like that.
I think women should. I haven't yet seen a person that could come up with a good reason why women shouldn't.
muck
I think women should. I haven't yet seen a person that could come up with a good reason why women shouldn't.

1.They have a v****a.
2. I can beat them up. All of them. Collectively. At the same time.
i tend to make every discussion intricate to myself, but i'll just say yes, men and women should have equal rights. some jobs are meant for women and some jobs are meant for men, but anyway, we should have equal pay. women only make .77 cents to every dollar a man makes. there is no reason for this. women can work just as hard as men.

10,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Hey there are some cases where men are actually inferior to women usually in custody battles.

I am for fairness between the sexes if a woman WANTS to be a home maker thats her choice if she WANTS to work in a big bussness conglomerate thats her choice. LET HER HAVE IT EITHER WAY.
Arinelle
of course i think girls and guys should have equal rights. not just because i'm all for girl power and whatnot, because i've witness first hand the prejudice at my school. people sayin stuff like "oh girls cant do that." well i can! and i dont think guys are obsessed with sex. thats just prejudice too and i'm not like that.

Its not that at all. well with some men it is. But some women really can't be mens equals physically. but then again some men are powederpuffs. I dont think that anyone should get a job at a certain place without bieng able to perform that job. male or female. now when it comes to womens sufferage, property rights, and other things. Im all for them getting everything a man can.
Jim Jesus 2.0
muck

1.They have a v****a.

u are a sexsist ****er. *punches him in balls and walks away*
Jim Jesus 2.0
muck

1.They have a v****a.

... I'll assume you were joking. Your sig amuses the hell out of me though.
Deander

There are some things that are only for a man, like 'head and shoulders anti-dandruff for men'.
Sry about the whole "not all guys are about sex" thingy... it was meant only for some ppl
Jim Jesus 2.0
muck

1.They have a v****a.

She said a good reason... stare
Jim Jesus 2.0
muck

1.They have a v****a.

I bet I can kick your a**.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces