Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Bunny

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Keltoi Samurai
Ratttking
I'm for it. It is harmless to others and less offensive to the eyes than Uggs and Crocs and flares and anything plaid and so many other items of clothing that have burned their ugliness permanently into my brain.

not all things plaid are bad.

take, for instance, me in a kilt. I look damn good in a kilt
Please...I haven't had breakfast and you're making me ill just thinking of you in a kilt. emotion_puke

Benevolent Dog

16,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ratttking
Keltoi Samurai
Ratttking
I'm for it. It is harmless to others and less offensive to the eyes than Uggs and Crocs and flares and anything plaid and so many other items of clothing that have burned their ugliness permanently into my brain.

Please...I haven't had breakfast and you're making me ill just thinking of you in a kilt. emotion_puke

you've never seen me without a kilt, though. why does a physicality you've never seen make you sick?

is it the paleness? the sheer, blinding paleness that makes Conan O'Brien look like a shining example of a healthy Sub-Saharan African skintone?

Fuzzy Bunny

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Keltoi Samurai
Ratttking
Keltoi Samurai
Ratttking

you've never seen me without a kilt, though. why does a physicality you've never seen make you sick?

is it the paleness? the sheer, blinding paleness that makes Conan O'Brien look like a shining example of a healthy Sub-Saharan African skintone?
It's your location. I've never seen a single person from WV that I would shag even if they were the last living human; I must assume you are typical of the state's residents; and even if you were Adonis himself, you would still be a moron for choosing to live there, not to mention for choosing to wear plaid.

Benevolent Dog

16,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ratttking
Keltoi Samurai
Ratttking
Keltoi Samurai
Ratttking

It's your location. I've never seen a single person from WV that I would shag even if they were the last living human; I must assume you are typical of the state's residents; and even if you were Adonis himself, you would still be a moron for choosing to live there, not to mention for choosing to wear plaid.

a moron for choosing to live here? really?

could it not be that I like the 'shine, and some of the . . . looser aspects of the Law that come from living in a more rural, Southern-type state, while not much caring for all the incest and racism that's so much worse in the other rural, Southern-type states?

Fuzzy Bunny

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Keltoi Samurai
Ratttking
Keltoi Samurai
Ratttking
Keltoi Samurai
Ratttking

a moron for choosing to live here? really?

could it not be that I like the 'shine, and some of the . . . looser aspects of the Law that come from living in a more rural, Southern-type state, while not much caring for all the incest and racism that's so much worse in the other rural, Southern-type states?
Which loose aspects would those be? You mentioned something about possibly getting in trouble for leaving potted plants out in the rain. Liking shine is an additional negative factor. Anyway, I've been there, pretty woods but nothing we don't have here in my state, and the people were utterly appalling. And what's with the accent? It sounds like everyone from the state has a sinus infection.
with the current levels of obesity and skin problems, possibly due to changes in diet and cancerous radiation from thousands of nuclear tests and disasters like Fukushima, I do not believe that the majority of people could or should be looked at without a negative reaction. Even an idiot can tell the aesthetic differences between a healthy animal and a sickly one. There's no need to force the hairless twisted bodies of a diseased and dying race upon the eyes world.
I think people should have the freedom to walk around naked within reason, I don't care if it offends personal taste. lots of things offend personal taste but we don't ban them.

Newbie Noob

dh8d1
Reevva
Clothes are to keep us warm,

Interesting. You inspired an epiphany inside of me. I think the first time humans thwarted evolution was not by tools, but by thinking "I don't have fur, but I can wear that other animal's skin/fur."

We should have evolved with fur if we needed to be warm, but did we? no, we just kill another animal, find a dead furry animal or reap the plants and keep ourselves warm that way.
Yeah and beavers should have evolved to secrete dam fortifying mucus but those insolent rodents really gave the bird to mother nature and her master plan by using mud and vegetation in the absence of super-snot[Insert sarcasm punctuation mark that is notably absent from standardized keyboards even when it is increasingly apparent that it is needed because humans can no longer muster up enough blasphemous ingenuity to type even "jk" when the required symbol is not easily accessible]

Golden Millionaire

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I'd rather not have my eyes assaulted with everybody's naked bodies, so yeah, keep laws that restrict nudity, for everyone's sake
PikachuBaller
I think if people want to be naked, let them be naked.
Yay naked!

I like you, and I like your sig.

Day[9] is my personal Jesus.

Dapper Dabbler

Archaix_the_Ghast v2
PikachuBaller
I think if people want to be naked, let them be naked.
Yay naked!

I like you, and I like your sig.

Day[9] is my personal Jesus.

Well then I like you too.
Day[J] is my soulmate.
<3

Familiar Genius

Every single human knows how a naked person look, if you exclude the ones with eye disability or haven't looked at their reflection.
Under our clothes we are all walking around naked, ever thought of that? There aren't that many layers of clothes over our naked body.

For the people that wants to walk around naked, I think they should be able to; people wearing swimwear these days are pretty much naked anyway. Ever seen some of the bathing suits people wear today? It's almost a thin straw covering their privates. You could just give it a small tug and it'll snap right off. lol

I do think that people shouldn't be able to walk nude in certain areas because of hygenic reasons. Imagine a bus or tram filled with naked people and someone has an illness that spreads by skin contact, not cool.

"Think of the children!" Are you kidding me? Children do not care, find it a bit strange or they think it's funny. Many parents, mostly mothers, bathe/shower with their child for a good amount of years. It's all natural.

I remember my grandmother had a nudist neighbour and my cousins were at her place. The neighbour went out on his porch completely naked and she was all "Ohh noo!! Get the kids inside!", but they were just pointing and laughing like crazy at him. confused

Shy Noob

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Well a mans shirt off is pretty normal, Around a beach or on a hot summer day. Depends where you are. I mean I have seen a small festival for all ages and see men with short shorts on and no shirt on it's a little weird. I have seen drag queens with crotchless tights, that what disgusting. It's not like i want to see you bulge hanging, have some dignity

As for women, i remember seeing on the news about a group of hippies that just let the breast hang out in public. It was actually illegal. I think it was stupid because it really makes them vulnerable. Now i have small breast but it's not like i am going to let them hang out, big or small.. it's not very smart for a women standards. Your just an attention whore at that and it's not really educating kids.. like they described on the news.. very badly xD

Blessed Prophet

It's pretty much a cultural thing.

If you go to a place like, say Sweden, it's normal to see young children and adults not wearing shirts/bras/underwear around their property. Go to somewhere in the middle east and you'll see the exact opposite.
Nudity is only as taboo as a culture makes it. Nudity isn't wrong in any way, it just depends on where in the world you were born and the beliefs of the people that you grow up around.

EDIT: By the way, awesome game!
Archaix_the_Ghast v2
Pseudo-Onkelos
Archaix_the_Ghast v2
Still, maybe it would be progressive.

Progressive? Like when people used to not wear clothes?

Progressive as in getting rid of Dark Age "puritanical" laws that forbid things like tattoos, profanity, etc. Maybe public decency laws are the next thing to go in Archaxia.

The dark ages were not that dark. Please use a different timeline.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games