Welcome to Gaia! ::

Because, in my home, my mom is completley screwed up, Crippled, and practically mental. I never go anywhere, or get anything, because my father and I must care for her. It's been this way fro 7 years now. I hate it, and hate her. But, I feel wrong a litle bit, becuae, I 'm not sure if I'm beign a bad kid, by not wanting to care for her, anymore. I just HATE it. I never get new clothe,s or anytihng material, and I can't go out ith my girl friends, or even have friends over, becuase she'll get upset. My prents are getting divorced because of this, and I just want somone elses opinion, because I know other people out there have had to go through the same things.

Have I wasted seven years of my life taking care of someone I don't even like?
Well, you don't like her because of what she's done to you. I doubt that you don't like her as a person, though. She can't help it, if she truly is cripled and the like. This should not be your job. Your father should be taking care of this. It's also his choice to get a divorce. If you have any relatives on your mother's side, you need to contact them and put them into her care. Again, her disability should NOT be yours. It's not fair for a child to labor under so much pressure, and feel guilty. Don't hate her, but make sure you put her in someone else's care.
No, you havent' but you should have a talk with them and establish your opinion on how you feel, or you can't complain.
I always try to tell my father I don't want to watch her..

I have to bring her food, make sure she doesnt leave, or have a seizure, or fall down. My father doesnt listen. And, ever since the divorce was planned, my mother has been driving me especially nuts, and making me do everyhing for her.

Ther'es a lot moe o this, also..But, I don't want to get into it, unless I'm gonna be allowed to pull in another discussion or two. Because, frankly, she hates me.
So you hate your mother for being disabled and requiring care? That's beautiful.

You may not be able to do the care yourself, and may be tired of doing it, but to actually say you hate your mother because of it? That takes something.
shes your mom and she loves and appreciates you and what you are doing for her but if it is too hard for you then dont do it just do what you think is good for you wink
::hugs:: That must be so hard on a kid. I'm sure it's not your mother that you hate. You hate what ever it is that's wrong with her. And you're sure as hell not being a "bad kid". It's a right of passage to hang out with friends and do things out of school. It's understandable that you would want very much to be out doing that, instead of caring for your mom. But you staying home with her shows so much character. Just look to the future. It won't stay this way forever. Maybe in the divorce, you'll get to spend more time with your dad.
I hate to admit, but it's her I hate too.

Because, beisdes the care, she drives me almost mental. When she's still sane, she always tells me i'm dirty, bad, and I need God. She knows I'm openly bi, if not almost completley gay, and that i don't bleieve in god. I don't think id mind so much, if she didnt look at me the way she does. But, I do hate her. She's like a sick dog, that can't be left alone.

I love her,becuase shes my mom, but, she treats me like some dirty unwanted thug.
Of course it is not fair for you to have to take care of your parent.
I know you hate it, but your mom probably doesn't like being crippled either.
wow that is really tought io dont think that it is far for you i meen you are a kid (my age) and you have top take care of you mom i think that you need time to be a kid and you need to be taken care of.

but on the othere hand she is you mother and she need you there for you to be with her.

jbut i think that you should have time to be a kid you no stay out late eith your girlfriend i dont think it is fare for you
Ryddel
I hate to admit, but it's her I hate too.

Because, beisdes the care, she drives me almost mental. When she's still sane, she always tells me i'm dirty, bad, and I need God. She knows I'm openly bi, if not almost completley gay, and that i don't bleieve in god. I don't think id mind so much, if she didnt look at me the way she does. But, I do hate her. She's like a sick dog, that can't be left alone.

I love her,becuase shes my mom, but, she treats me like some dirty unwanted thug.

Well that is completely different from hating her for being disabled. I have no arguement there.
Never been thru that, but i c a hateful passion in u....

.......u ain't got no freedom, every 1 needs to be free sometimes...

& if she falls down & dies.... what are u gonna do?...call 911
& pray for that image of u dancing on her grave to come true...

take a second, think about it.....really ********' think
Adopis
So you hate your mother for being disabled and requiring care? That's beautiful.

You may not be able to do the care yourself, and may be tired of doing it, but to actually say you hate your mother because of it? That takes something.

I agree. And by the way this thread should be in Life Issues in GD...
Is your dad nicer? Maybe in the divorce you can live with him. Your mom can live with her family. It's not a teenager's job to take care of her like that.
If she died..I'd no nuts..She's my freaking mom..

But, 'im just tired of being told to shutup, and watch her..

Being treated like a help nurse, or sometihng...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff