Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should handicaps have children?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 7, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

as long as the parents are capable of raising a child then why the hell not. as long as they are not so mentally deficient as they are putting the child in danger then how can you tell them no. they are people too
Taiji-ya-san Sango
jedihoosayni
I think that "differently abled" (political corectness *cough-isbullshit-cough*) people should be allowed to have children under two conditions;
1.They can take care of the children on their own.
aaaand.
2. Their disability is non-genetic. I have two reaons for this belief, one, if it is genetic the child has the chance of inheriting the disability, which the child did not ask for, and could make for a miserable miserable life for it. Also, (this is a slightly colder reason) for those whom have genetic disorders it goes against natural selection, it ******** up human evolution, to allow them to reproduce.

I agree complety. If the disabled person is cabable of taking care of children, and the disablity isn't genetic they should be allowed to have children 3nodding

Oh, dear... there is no law that puts a barrier between people whom love eachother. A child is a blessing, love is love and it's just that. PERIOD. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff