Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poisionous Kisses
CH1YO
No, simply because it is an absurd idea.
What makes it absurd

Do you really need it explaining to you?

Shameless Streaker

CH1YO
Poisionous Kisses
CH1YO
What makes it absurd

Yes,
No. Like with animals, they get needlessly hunted for sports. It would be like that for us too. They get a taste of a cloned human flesh, they then wonder what real human flesh would taste like. I wouldn't put much faith in our sense of moral after tasting those. : /

Anxious Lunatic

But if you could grow meat of any animal, why even bother making human meat?
Poisionous Kisses
CH1YO
Poisionous Kisses
CH1YO
What makes it absurd

Yes,

How unfortunate.

Astral Fairy

11,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
I'd totally try it.
Assuming you could get around the whole going crazy thing.

Devoted Worshipper

9,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Isn't there something in the human body or human meat that would cause negative effects if consumed often enough?

Greedy Consumer

Ecclectica
Sure. I mean, I assume it would be something along the lines of an organ-donor thing, right?

Organ donors basically say that they will allow their organs to be used for medical purposes of any kind -- and this includes their flesh.

I don't think it's currently socially acceptable, but it will be at some point, when we run out of almost every resource we need to survive.
this means people who are allergic to most if not all non-human meats might want to try meat, and so they engineer human meat in a lab to feed the person, is the only chance that is similar to that imo.

Greedy Consumer

-Kali-La-Fae-
I'd totally try it.
You mean mad cow disease for humans? Because besides that I dont think people would go crazy lol. Or people would go loopy after they tried one of those live fish sushi resturantes.

Greedy Consumer

Unknownhihi
to see how it tastes or understand how it develops or some other such form of research.

Astral Fairy

11,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
We Are Organisms
-Kali-La-Fae-
I'd totally try it.
You mean mad cow disease for humans? Because besides that I dont think people would go crazy lol. Or people would go loopy after they tried one of those live fish sushi resturantes.

Yes actually. I'm like 99% sure thats a thing.

Astral Fairy

11,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
We Are Organisms
Unknownhihi
to see how it tastes or understand how it develops or some other such form of research.

Solved

Shirtless Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
ummmmmm no? D:
Neverwise
Isn't there something in the human body or human meat that would cause negative effects if consumed often enough?

-Kali-La-Fae-
Yes actually. I'm like 99% sure thats a thing.

Lord Akhenaton
Well cannibalism wasn't uncommon in low-protein areas of the world. You had a member of your tribe. He/she died. Why not eat the corpse? It was more of a resource management issue than a moral one.

And then it becomes a public health issue, when you account for kuru in Papa New Guinea.

Fashionable Firestarter

The things is that I'm not going to touch the cannibalism thing with a ten-foot-pole, though I'll share the fact I think it's fine because in general we have over-population of the world, and so it would probably help with that. Anyways, that's my view on real cannibalism. What you're talking about can't even be considered cannibalism, because that thing was never actually living. So there wasn't much point in that discussion, in my opinion. So to speak, it's kewl in my book.

Living on a self-sustainable farm for a few years we raised a couple pigs. Guess what, we never once bought feed for our pigs.

We pulled weeds from our gardens and fed our pigs brush we had cut down and such things. It worked very efficiently. We also fed this to our chickens as well. The weeds and clippings contained a lot of bugs to give them added proteins too.

When we didn't feed them this, I worked at Sonic, and I brought back rotten food from there to feed to them. We also gave some of the rotten food to other people to feed to their pigs after word caught on. I also did this when I worked at a grocery store called Shetler's. I'm sure if you knew someone working locally in a smaller community at one of these places you could obtain food for your pigs like this.

I just wanted to show that meat is not wasteful, the way we produce meat is wasteful. =]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff