Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many times, on average, do you have sex in a normal 7 day week?

Once 0.082191780821918 8.2% [ 6 ]
Twice 0.054794520547945 5.5% [ 4 ]
Three to five 0.095890410958904 9.6% [ 7 ]
Almost daily 0.10958904109589 11.0% [ 8 ]
Seven or more 0.068493150684932 6.8% [ 5 ]
Few times a month 0.082191780821918 8.2% [ 6 ]
Never (No partner/time/ambition) 0.15068493150685 15.1% [ 11 ]
Never (still a virgin) 0.35616438356164 35.6% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Smoker

Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
DecemberMelody
!
I can't answer the poll. Im still a virgin xp So perhaps I should answer it based on how often I masturbate? xp

That wasn't the question, no. Just keep quiet.

Greedy Consumer

Agent Thrax
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
DecemberMelody
!
I can't answer the poll. Im still a virgin xp So perhaps I should answer it based on how often I masturbate? xp

That wasn't the question, no. Just keep quiet.
xp
Your pool is lacking options. Mostly "Never".
I'm a virgin!!!!! biggrin
And I never kissed no one either!!!

Fanatical Zealot

I kissed a girl and I liked it.

Kind of strange with the flavor or her cherry chapstick.
Hanma Selis
Neko Suave
Princess Creampie

Are you in some country which bans sex?
No, I'm deployed. I'm not the kind of lady that will "field strip and get dirty." Leave that to the Desert Queens.

Reminds me of when the USS Enterprise first got women on-board. Got the nickname "Love Boat" for some time. I wonder how the submarine community is handling women on-board?
I was just talking to a friend who was in the Navy when they first started boarding females. He said no one talked to them EVER.

Since the integration of the sexes in the services there's basically a rampant rape problem. Just google it and spend about 15 minutes looking through the results if you're curious.
redroosters
Neko Suave
Princess Creampie

Are you in some country which bans sex?
No, I'm deployed. I'm not the kind of lady that will "field strip and get dirty." Leave that to the Desert Queens.

You are most likely the kind of lady who'd enjoy a good ********, especially after a while. It's an animal thing.
Probably. It's on the list of "things to do" when I touch down in the 'ol USA. That and drink like I'm on Sex and the City for 2 weeks straight.
Neko Suave
I don't have sex anymore. sad I've been out of country for the past 5 months.

When I did, it was probably about 2.5 times a week.

I'm on the depo-shot now, and my sex drive is at a slow crawl (if not a complete stop). It's AWESOME. 4laugh I've never been more productive.

OH, and in the past, the hook-ups definitely happened. Not ALL THE TIME, but I've been blissfully single for most of my sex-life. whee
I was on the depo at one time. It really does kill your drive. If I recall correctly, there have been reports of convicted sex offenders being given the drug (males) to completely inihilate their sex drive.

Quotable Noob

Go through phases but never less than 3 X a week other phases it will be everyday.

I have been this way with my past few girlfriends since i lost my V-card at 16
soul_less_human
Kissless virgin. emo

Same here. xD
Princess Creampie
The Sky Does Not Bow
Princess Creampie
Hanma Selis
soul_less_human
Kissless virgin. emo

...Same here.
Aww, don't feel left out. You'll find someone someday. Keep holding out hope. xp

Just don't be like me and put your p***s into whoever will take you in for the night.

Unless you really want to.
I've only dated women where the right kind of chemistry was there, and who've I felt an instant connection with.
that's great princess, i respect that. sometimes after a rough breakup I find it hard to get in the open mindset again, and express myself enough to move on and find that person with that instant chemistry. So I highly respect you for holding your connection/chemistry standard. People get on my back for rebounding or settling with a girl I don't have chemistry with.
Dandrogyny

When our relationship is going well, yeah, sex occurs every couple days at least. Right now is what I'd call a "dry spell". This isn't typical for us. I like morning sex and evening sex but yeah basically we have sex whenever we have that opportunity. It can be hard since we don't have our own place yet. Basically have to find times when no one is home. Having sex in the middle of the day is kinda weird just because it's like, we're supposed to like get all fixed up to go back to socializing after all that.

I do not understand the idea of having sex on a "set day". We've never "planned" sex. It may be on a schedule like, "sometime after work," but it's not like "on the 8th we shall have sex!" Except our anniversary.
I love morning sex. I'm kinda like you. It really is inconvenient to do it in the middle of the day. It's easy at night for sure if you live with people that go to bed early, unless they sleep lightly. I love spending the night with a girl, and having sex like three times during the night. I feel like it feels the best when it's just natural like that. But yeah, if we end up doing it in the middle of the day, she sometimes complains that I messed up her hair or made her face or neck red and whatnot.
The last girl I was with didn't have a problem with where we were. I personally didn't enjoy parked in my car or in the park behind my house, because I think it should be private. You never know who'll walk by. It's such an strong act of expression that I dont think it's for everyone to see. But probably the weirdest places were a public park, like right by the playground on a blanket at like 4pm. Luckily there was some tree cover. Once we visited my grandma to find everyone asleep in different rooms, so we did it on grandma's bed.. That wasn't my proudest moment.
Usually it's on the couch, but i prefer a closed door bedroom. Some couches are oddly shaped.
When we're good it's like three or two times a week, if we're fighting, sometimes it's two to three times a day. You know that steamy, make up sex. But I prefer love sex over hate sex personally.
I don't have sex. I make love.
Doesnt matter when or where as long as you and your sos want it and dont really care, just dont get in trouble i say. Ive skipped class when in highschool and skipped school completely just to have my fun and that was back in 07 and even know its still pretty much the same

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff