• Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
dh8d1
Steam Punk Adept
dh8d1
The Sky Does Not Bow
dh8d1

I think he means with something more tangible than a stupid reddit image.
Your ad hominem attacks at the image do not change the reality that it contains facts.
that image does not constitute reality, it constitutes someone putting pen to paper and drawing. Your image is not a valid argument.
My image was never intended to be an argument. My image contains facts to support my argument. You don't debate much, I can tell. You confuse things like evidences with arguments, and you use ad homs and poisoning the well much.

I think I'm just going to stop responding to anything you say due to frustration with consistently correcting you on a frequent basis.
You confuse images for facts. There is some factual information in that image, and there are some blatant lies.

Distinct Genius

13,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Steam Punk Adept
dh8d1
Steam Punk Adept
dh8d1
The Sky Does Not Bow
dh8d1

I think he means with something more tangible than a stupid reddit image.
Your ad hominem attacks at the image do not change the reality that it contains facts.
that image does not constitute reality, it constitutes someone putting pen to paper and drawing. Your image is not a valid argument.
My image was never intended to be an argument. My image contains facts to support my argument. You don't debate much, I can tell. You confuse things like evidences with arguments, and you use ad homs and poisoning the well much.

I think I'm just going to stop responding to anything you say due to frustration with consistently correcting you on a frequent basis.
You confuse images for facts. There is some factual information in that image, and there are some blatant lies.
Name one blatant lie on that image.

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
dh8d1
Steam Punk Adept
dh8d1
Steam Punk Adept
dh8d1

Name one blatant lie on that image.
Internet access. In Texas, schools have internet access in the library, prisons have no access

Weight room? Schools have them, it's called Gym class

Cable TV? Why should kids in school be watching TV? By thre way, in prison, you get basic TV, not cable.

Access to Libraries goes to both

Sports Programs, schools have them, prisons do not

Computer lab, had those in school. Prisons don't have them, it would be a security risk.

Funding to get a degree? Prisons in Texas have cut the education budget so far that the only education you get is if you need a GED

Free health care? I'd rather go without medical care than to receive prison medical care. By the way, it's a $100 co-pay per year in Texas prisons, whether you visit medical once in a year, or 900 times in a year. Oh did I mention the $3 per visit charge? And if you don't have money on your books, you get billed after your release

Free dental? See health care. And, the extent of the "dental" care, is getting a tooth pulled if it needs to be pulled. Otherwise, there is no dental care

Three squares a day? Not in Texas prisons, several of them have moved to a two meal a day program.

Clothing, room? Alright, let's cut that too. Where do you want to hold your inmates?

I'd love to provide you a source for this, but I can only speak from personal experience. I've been to prison, it's not all rainbows and unicorns like you're trying to make it out to be. But, I do have to call you on your bullshit picture that contains so little fact that it's laughable.

Distinct Genius

13,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Steam Punk Adept
In Texas
Read the image again, sparky.

I'm going to bed. Hopefully by morning you figure out where you went wrong.

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
dh8d1
Steam Punk Adept
In Texas
Read the image again, sparky.

I'm going to bed. Hopefully by morning you figure out where you went wrong.
And, I'm still considering your image a gross exaggeration with little to no real fact. It looks like a sensationalists political cartoon with questionable fact used as propaganda to push an agenda. Now, if you want me, or anyone else to take you seriously, please try presenting a real source, not a reddit image that looks more like a political agenda than a factual poster.
I guess they figure that since kids automatically target houses with decorations, they're at risk by going near this person's house. It really depends on the individual and their tendencies, but one would hope that if they were really that dangerous they'd still be locked up for Christ's sake!
Sex offenders honestly get the shittiest treatment in the US. Like well beyond what they deserve. I'm all for punishing people who do that, but they certainly don't deserve stuff like this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff