Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I was reading an article, probably badly titled and written, but here's the gist of what I got out of it, reading it in a way to intentionally see whatever I felt like seeing at the time...

So Robin Williams did something or other to piss these people off, protested funeral, challenge, booya. OK. We up to speed? Right. Plane Tickets to the Middle East and some hospital crap. ******** the hospital crap.

Better idea.

Send them plane tickets to the middle east to protest ISIS... and lets send them some guns too... how about those missiles we were going to send to some islamic radical group.. we can just have a filing clerk error. Now the Westburo church is small, so we need to give them some backup. I say we send them the guys in the white hoods with the pointy hats. All expenses paid trips to the middle east so they can "protest" and "open carry" and establish the Democratic principle of "stand your ground".. in the middle east.

I think this is a win win for us.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
THIS IS GENIUS!

Omnipresent Glitch

11,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I like win/wins.
Set up a Kickstarter/White House Petition.
Send in the pointy hat guys first.
There's more of them.
There's some evil non-whites over there.
I'm gonna love the universe till tomorrow.
Madness as a property improves the quality of a thing by an order of magnitude.

Mad science, you can't say it isn't awesome.
Mad tyranny. It's very satisfying.

Fanatical Zealot

The only problem I'm seeing is collateral damage and a lack of willingness to actually go over there since they're scaredy cats. It could be forced though and we could evacuate the immediate vicinity.
They plan to, I think.
ISIS wants like 6 million dollars for some chick. Think about that for a minute. An AK 47 is $600. If we gave that money in the form of arms stored in crates the Westburo people and their pointy hat friends could access once they land, we could basically "forget them" and let them go "AWOL" into the region.

Obviously they would die horrible deaths... but you know what, I think they have enough stored hate to actually shoot back some of the time. Their hate easily rivals any hate group in the middle east, and that's saying a lot.

Seriously, what's wrong with using a third party patsy to wage a 21st century holy war?

I'm quite certain all the corpses of indigenous Christians won't mind. For those who forgot, ISIS & Friends is executing Christians in a similar way to how European kings used to kill witches. Crazy is already at the party and Death is getting drunk on blood. It's time we export something we are good at producing in high quality:

Hate groups.
Do you resort to wishing death upon people you oppose ideologically? Can you not make a good enough argument to, idk, win the people to your side of the story? Or do you just want to kill them?

No I do not stand with Westboro and their crazy practices. But, I do not wish death on them. I do not want to run them over with a car.

America needs a jolt of sanity, and this post proves how far we have gone. We used to have a country that could agree that whatever happened, the betterment of America came first. Now you have a president with a wife that says I hated America until my husband ran for president. You have situations that are sorted into political agendas. For example, Obamacare had some timetables that were set in stone with the law, the one that Nancy Pelosi said that we had to pass to figure out what was inside. The website sucked and people needed more time to access it. Republicans wouldn't help pass that bill because they wanted nothing to do with Obamacare, so the president has begun rampant executive orders. Another example, the budget was going to be due, and public opinion stayed on the Republicans for not passing it in time. So Democrats went around and campaigned on all the talk shows saying how awful republicans were when they were actually getting and proposing budgets that were ignored because democrats got credit for ignoring and not producing budgets because of the public. Obviously, not having a budget hurts our country.

People in this country need to learn how to disagree with compassion for the other person, not wishing their enemies to be subject to rape, torture, beheadings, hangings, ideological referendums like convert or die.

Dapper Hunter

6,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
LoveLoud837
Do you resort to wishing death upon people you oppose ideologically? Can you not make a good enough argument to, idk, win the people to your side of the story? Or do you just want to kill them?

Oh that's cute. Do you actually believe the Westboro Baptist Church is interested in hearing other opinions and opening their minds to change?

Quote:
No I do not stand with Westboro and their crazy practices. But, I do not wish death on them. I do not want to run them over with a car.

I don't wish death on them either, but if they died due to someone getting tired of their s**t, I wouldn't shed a tear.

Quote:
America needs a jolt of sanity, and this post proves how far we have gone. We used to have a country that could agree that whatever happened, the betterment of America came first. Now you have a president with a wife that says I hated America until my husband ran for president. You have situations that are sorted into political agendas. For example, Obamacare had some timetables that were set in stone with the law, the one that Nancy Pelosi said that we had to pass to figure out what was inside. The website sucked and people needed more time to access it. Republicans wouldn't help pass that bill because they wanted nothing to do with Obamacare, so the president has begun rampant executive orders. Another example, the budget was going to be due, and public opinion stayed on the Republicans for not passing it in time. So Democrats went around and campaigned on all the talk shows saying how awful republicans were when they were actually getting and proposing budgets that were ignored because democrats got credit for ignoring and not producing budgets because of the public. Obviously, not having a budget hurts our country.

Getting off topic. Not gonna deal with it right now.

Quote:
People in this country need to learn how to disagree with compassion for the other person, not wishing their enemies to be subject to rape, torture, beheadings, hangings, ideological referendums like convert or die.

I don't believe in this love everyone crap, especially loving your enemies who look down on you and work against you at every turn. Not everyone deserves my compassion.
Do you resort to wishing death upon people you oppose ideologically?
it has been proven the best option

Can you not make a good enough argument to, idk, win the people to your side of the story?
The cemetery is a wonderful place.

Or do you just want to kill them?
Why kill them when someone else will do it for free?

No I do not stand with Westboro and their crazy practices. But, I do not wish death on them.
I do not wish to kill them either. That's what ISIS plane tickets are for.

I do not want to run them over with a car.
What a mess that would make.

America needs a jolt of sanity, and this post proves how far we have gone.
Exactly. We have gone not very far and must go much, much farther.

We used to have a country that could agree that whatever happened, the betterment of America came first.
It is true there was a lot of good weed in the 60s.

Now you have a president with a wife that says I hated America until my husband ran for president.
Patriotism begins at home.

You have situations that are sorted into political agendas. For example, Obamacare had some timetables that were set in stone with the law, the one that Nancy Pelosi said that we had to pass to figure out what was inside.
Last I checked, if you "had to" pass a law because someone else said you did, it meant you really didn't have the power to pass laws.

The website sucked and people needed more time to access it.
If the web site sucked why would people want to spend more time on it?

Republicans wouldn't help pass that bill because they wanted nothing to do with Obamacare
I've heard streaking isn't very popular either.

so the president has begun rampant executive orders.
The best way to prove you are not a Tyrant is by taking unilateral action without respecting the existence of a democratically created electorate.

That kind of thinking can get you raped, tortured, beheaded, or hung.. not to mention what happened to Rasputin.

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Michael Noire
it has been proven the best option

Can you not make a good enough argument to, idk, win the people to your side of the story?
The cemetery is a wonderful place.

Or do you just want to kill them?
Why kill them when someone else will do it for free?

No I do not stand with Westboro and their crazy practices. But, I do not wish death on them.
I do not wish to kill them either. That's what ISIS plane tickets are for.

I do not want to run them over with a car.
What a mess that would make.

America needs a jolt of sanity, and this post proves how far we have gone.
Exactly. We have gone not very far and must go much, much farther.

We used to have a country that could agree that whatever happened, the betterment of America came first.
It is true there was a lot of good weed in the 60s.

Now you have a president with a wife that says I hated America until my husband ran for president.
Patriotism begins at home.

You have situations that are sorted into political agendas. For example, Obamacare had some timetables that were set in stone with the law, the one that Nancy Pelosi said that we had to pass to figure out what was inside.
Last I checked, if you "had to" pass a law because someone else said you did, it meant you really didn't have the power to pass laws.

The website sucked and people needed more time to access it.
If the web site sucked why would people want to spend more time on it?

Republicans wouldn't help pass that bill because they wanted nothing to do with Obamacare
I've heard streaking isn't very popular either.

so the president has begun rampant executive orders.
The best way to prove you are not a Tyrant is by taking unilateral action without respecting the existence of a democratically created electorate.

That kind of thinking can get you raped, tortured, beheaded, or hung.. not to mention what happened to Rasputin.

I can understand where you're coming from, but MY GOD these are people who picket the funerals of murdered soldiers! In front of their still-grieving and utterly crushed family, to say nothing of the parents who have now outlived, and are forced to bury their own children! That's leaps and bounds worse than my idea of going to church dressed as the Devil!

And our idea of "freedom of speech" has grown so high, yet our sense of right and wrong has grown so low that we allow this and many other horrors to take place every day! And we condemn the people who can't take anymore and try to do something to stop them! And every sentence I've written so far has an exclamation mark on the end of it! Why is that!

Fanatical Zealot

We could put them in a coma, then put microchips and electric simulators on them and death row inmates to fight our wars, using like special forces to pilot their bodies into combat, and not have to risk their own lives.

Have them lift weights and such on a schedule for a few years and then blam, they're fit for duty.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
LoveLoud837
No.
But I support taking out the trash.

olive buffet's Datemate

Westboro is a group of really cunning lawyers, who act as a religious group and protest controversial things within the limits in the law so then the crazy atheists come and attack them illegally, so they sue for s**t tons of money in damages.
stop giving them attention.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces