Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eragon Argetlam
unskilled27
were do we get the ideas we have to look like super models?
probably from T.V.
excatly..super models also tend to be underweight actually...I don't care bout that though..like I said, I look for the person, not the looks

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
s4f3 m0d3
GlassRoses
s4f3 m0d3
GlassRoses
As a female, I feel as though if I don't make myself look hot, no one will ever see me for more than my inteeligence. I haven't been on a date since eigth grade and I'm a senior in high school! I never really cared about my looks too much but now It seems like unless I look like Beyonce, no one will have any interest in me..... I'm such a loser. crying

i'll bring the cake, you bring the hats, lets have a pity party.
I'm not asking for and don't want anyone's pity.

really? because it looked like you were.
Hmm did it? Or did it look like a deer?
also; one last thing i want to see just in case coincidence sneaks up and two certain people see that i'm in here and say "hey i want to be snoopy and see what star is saying", he thinks he's never changed anyones life for the better, well he has mine. i think ima go fishing now
Eragon Argetlam
s4f3 m0d3
GlassRoses
s4f3 m0d3
GlassRoses
As a female, I feel as though if I don't make myself look hot, no one will ever see me for more than my inteeligence. I haven't been on a date since eigth grade and I'm a senior in high school! I never really cared about my looks too much but now It seems like unless I look like Beyonce, no one will have any interest in me..... I'm such a loser. crying

It looked more like an antolope to me...

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Starlurk
also; one last thing i want to see just in case coincidence sneaks up and two certain people see that i'm in here and say "hey i want to be snoopy and see what star is saying", he thinks he's never changed anyones life for the better, well he has mine. i think ima go fishing now
I hope you catch a deer... and if not... at least fishing is a stress reliever...
lol ya know > neutral i've been trying to catch a panda for ages on that game and it just won't happen, darn those fast pandas
crying ..I'm being ignored.. crying

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Raitaro
Eragon Argetlam
s4f3 m0d3
GlassRoses
s4f3 m0d3
GlassRoses

It looked more like an antolope to me...
it did? hmm... It didnt have a tail tho...
*retreats to corner*
xXTryceXx
*retreats to corner*

You're not being ignored, I just don't have any reason to comment on what you have said, because I agree with it.

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
xXTryceXx
*retreats to corner*
good now I can go to work haha cya later! blaugh
I'm not sure, but I think I have a moderate level of low self-esteem. sweatdrop
I think it's a little harsh to blame the media for all cases of slef esteem! After all, I suffer from depression and a severe lac of confidence but I'd say that these are social diseases more than anything else. Forget critically underweight film stars (seriously....if the girl from the OC is reading this, it isn't attractive! eat something!), it's the students and the socially elite who put the pressure on me. I canw atch the television after work on a Sunday and be completely at ease with my 9 stone figure and ginger hair, but one day at college and I guarantee I'll feel like s**t.

People judge too much.
Forget the world, I'd just like to fit in with my friends!
s4f3 m0d3
Most people with low self-esteem have earned it.

Riiight. I chose who I'd be born to, and how they would treat me abusively and raise me to feel bad about myself, telling me I was worthless,ugly, etc. neutral

I'm learning not to care at all what others think though, and I'm getting better self-esteem despite it all. I'm not going to be helpless and hopeless all my life despite abusive parents, I'm going to make it.
Who are you to say people with low self-esteem "have earned it." I'd say you're just plain shallow yourself.
3nodding

And by the way, I don't like men. I have a girlfriend who loves me just the way I am and always says so. She has helped me so much, and helped boost my self esteem, I have come so far because of her.
just buy me book lol seand

to

MR_MILK_69@hotmail.com

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out