Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bento the spazcat
severedDEATHelemental
Bento the spazcat
The media isn't covering it for the same reason they chose to paint OWS in a negative light, the reason they chose to first paint zimmerman as some crazed killer, and why they block almost all content supporting ron paul.

Because they are all biased, and owned by corporations who have the final say on what goes on air.
Comcast and GE own NBC.
NewsCorp owns Fox
TimeWarner/Turner Broadcasting owns CNN
Disney owns ABC

And each one supports the net ******** bills. So of course they won't report on it. The more the public knows, the more informed they are, the more they can be against it. If they don't know about it, they can't be against it, so it won't have public opposition.

Ain't that some s**t? Everything seems to be very quietly arranged to control us.

Damn, but this is some ominous s**t. Hour-long song related.
Shh, if you say it like that you're instantly labeled as crazy, your points disreguarded, and everything else ignored. Even if it is true.
It's just inconvenient.

Hey, people can disregard this s**t at their own risk.
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night

I agree. If politicians really cared about displaying transparency in the way they always like to talk about how transparency should be a key element in decision making and legislating, then the street would actually be two-way, and it would probably dissuade politicians from trying to snoop on its citizens when the citizens would be able to snoop back.

Too bad politicians would never tell you what they really care about. It'd be interesting to know.

That's true. But if they want to snoop on someone's private life, then they should be on the receiving end of that action as well.

Regarding scandals and politicians, most politicians lie about their character, giving the appearance that they are good, then when a scandal erupts around them, they lie about the scandal. And when more evidence and information is put forth which condemns the politician even further, they finally confess.

I'm honestly not sure that I've ever seen a politician who was steeped in a scandal where that didn't happen.

Yes, but this is about control. That's why it's happening to us and not to them. They control us.

And at some point in the future that will be their undoing.

You can't say that unless you're willing to personally undo them.

That's assuming an event like that would happen within our lifetime. The future is a long span of time for people to work with. It could be a second from now, or it could be a million years from now.
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night

That's true. But if they want to snoop on someone's private life, then they should be on the receiving end of that action as well.

Regarding scandals and politicians, most politicians lie about their character, giving the appearance that they are good, then when a scandal erupts around them, they lie about the scandal. And when more evidence and information is put forth which condemns the politician even further, they finally confess.

I'm honestly not sure that I've ever seen a politician who was steeped in a scandal where that didn't happen.

Yes, but this is about control. That's why it's happening to us and not to them. They control us.

That's assuming an event like that would happen within our lifetime. The future is a long span of time for people to work with. It could be a second from now, or it could be a million years from now.

Depends how people choose to live their lives.
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night

Agreed.
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night

Agreed.

It's not so hard to do interesting things, to leave a mark on the world. What's hard is to live and tell your story.
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night

Agreed.

It's not so hard to do interesting things, to leave a mark on the world. What's hard is to live and tell your story.

7 billion people is a lot of stories to be told.
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night

Agreed.

Then the telling is futile, and living is all you can do.
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night

Agreed.

That's the basic thing that all people can do until they die. Breathing and living.
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night

Agreed.

That's the basic thing that all people can do until they die. Breathing and living.

I don't think I could do only those two things for the rest of my natural life. I'd go quite insane.
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night

Agreed.

I don't think I could do only those two things for the rest of my natural life. I'd go quite insane.

Lmao, that's true. People do need activity and purpose in their lives.
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night

Personal fulfillment is important. Do what you want to do.
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night
severedDEATHelemental
Belonging To Night

Personal fulfillment is important. Do what you want to do.

Oh, I'm not wrong.

Sikhil's Wife

Shameless Firestarter

15,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
severedDEATHelemental
no one notices, no one cares.

Why, though, is everyone just ignoring this s**t and letting it happen? Where's the riots, America? Your freedom is in jeopardy, ironically at the hands of your "democratically-elected government" at that, and what the ******** are you doing about it?

People are more concerned with who will get eliminated this week on American Idol and having a phone to play 'words with friends' on than they are any sort of politics. Most people just trust whatever they see on the news and don't realize it's all controlled by the people with money and where they want influence to go. Read Noah Chomsky's 'Manufacturing Consent' sometime. Or watch the old video. It does a great job of explaining how the government's propaganda goes back much further than 10 years.

Fanatical Zealot

I don't really care.

The government already has access to your records, s**t man they write the records, to be silly enough to think that they won't look through them if they're searching for a criminal is silly.

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Bento the spazcat
The media isn't covering it for the same reason they chose to paint OWS in a negative light, the reason they chose to first paint zimmerman as some crazed killer, and why they block almost all content supporting ron paul.

Because they are all biased, and owned by corporations who have the final say on what goes on air.
Comcast and GE own NBC.
NewsCorp owns Fox
TimeWarner/Turner Broadcasting owns CNN
Disney owns ABC

And each one supports the net ******** bills. So of course they won't report on it. The more the public knows, the more informed they are, the more they can be against it. If they don't know about it, they can't be against it, so it won't have public opposition.

This is why I now get my news off the Net instead of TV.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff