Welcome to Gaia! ::

The rose in spring
severedDEATHelemental
The rose in spring
severedDEATHelemental
The rose in spring
How about I spare you the drama? The rich own you.

Wanna help me ******** 'em up?

You can't. There is something one must understand here. The people who own you are the people of wealth. You can't kill them by physical means. There are police, military, secret service and various other shadow figures that get in the way of killing them. On top of that, they would have no qualms about wiping almost everyone but them from the face of the earth before they gave in.

You can't kill your owners with violence, however what you can do to kill them is to take their life blood. And by that, I mean take their money. The best way to do so would be to go into direct competition with an edge that would make the owner's company incapable of competing with you. That has happened a lot in recent history. A lot like Blockbuster going out of business because of Netflix. When you take away their life blood and drive them out of business, then they lose their power. Force? Do you honestly think you have a chance against the most heavily funded military in the world?

Stealth and precisely applied force, not general conquest. All you're really telling me, though, is that my mission is suicidal, and I pretty much knew that already.

See, though, to defeat them that way, you have to become them. You think you won't get addicted too all that money, having things your way all the time, getting whatever you want and need?

Good. So does that mean I no longer have to listen to you?

If you become them, then what you do with your money is up to you. Nobody is telling you to invest in toxic assets, trade on the inside or violate labor laws. If you do that, then you were always that kind of monster.

No, and that's kind of ******** up. Would you stop listening to me if I had cancer? And, we're all going to die anyway.

Don't be naive. One, good luck driving entrenched, problem-creating, government-backed businesses like private prisons and factory farms out of business through mere competition. They're immune to that. Secondly, most monsters are made, not born.
severedDEATHelemental
The rose in spring
severedDEATHelemental
The rose in spring
severedDEATHelemental
The rose in spring

Wanna help me ******** em up?

You cant. There is something one must understand here. The people who own you are the people of wealth. You cant kill them by physical means. There are police, military, secret service and various other shadow figures that get in the way of killing them. On top of that, they would have no qualms about wiping almost everyone but them from the face of the earth before they gave in.

You cant kill your owners with violence, however what you can do to kill them is to take their life blood. And by that, I mean take their money. The best way to do so would be to go into direct competition with an edge that would make the owners company incapable of competing with you. That has happened a lot in recent history. A lot like Blockbuster going out of business because of Netflix. When you take away their life blood and drive them out of business, then they lose their power. Force? Do you honestly think you have a chance against the most heavily funded military in the world?

Stealth and precisely applied force, not general conquest. All youre really telling me, though, is that my mission is suicidal, and I pretty much knew that already.

See, though, to defeat them that way, you have to become them. You think you wont get addicted too all that money, having things your way all the time, getting whatever you want and need?

Good. So does that mean I no longer have to listen to you?

If you become them, then what you do with your money is up to you. Nobody is telling you to invest in toxic assets, trade on the inside or violate labor laws. If you do that, then you were always that kind of monster.

No, and thats kind of ******** up. Would you stop listening to me if I had cancer? And, were all going to die anyway.

Dont be naive. One, good luck driving entrenched, problem-creating, government-backed businesses like private prisons and factory farms out of business through mere competition. Theyre immune to that. Secondly, most monsters are made, not born.

I would talk to you if you had cancer, but I wouldnt talk to you if you were dead from cancer.

I am not naive. I have a 4year degree in business management and have a steady job as an accountant. Nobody in wealth is immune to market forces. Even with things like a state prison, someone with an entrepinurial mind can always find a way to drive other businesses out of business in very unconventional ways. For example, the American car industry could not keep with the automobile axis Germany, Japan and Italy). Now Chrysler is owned by Fiat and Toyota is the largest car company in the world. Then you have other industries. Blockbuster went out of business and got bought out by Dish because they could not compete with Netflix. The rich falling always occurs.

Also every human is a monster from cradle to grave. Most just dont know it because they arent the ones who were outcased.

Fanatical Zealot

severedDEATHelemental
The rose in spring
severedDEATHelemental
The rose in spring

Wanna help me ******** 'em up?

You can't. There is something one must understand here. The people who own you are the people of wealth. You can't kill them by physical means. There are police, military, secret service and various other shadow figures that get in the way of killing them. On top of that, they would have no qualms about wiping almost everyone but them from the face of the earth before they gave in.

You can't kill your owners with violence, however what you can do to kill them is to take their life blood. And by that, I mean take their money. The best way to do so would be to go into direct competition with an edge that would make the owner's company incapable of competing with you. That has happened a lot in recent history. A lot like Blockbuster going out of business because of Netflix. When you take away their life blood and drive them out of business, then they lose their power. Force? Do you honestly think you have a chance against the most heavily funded military in the world?

Stealth and precisely applied force, not general conquest. All you're really telling me, though, is that my mission is suicidal, and I pretty much knew that already.

See, though, to defeat them that way, you have to become them. You think you won't get addicted too all that money, having things your way all the time, getting whatever you want and need?

I wouldn't.

Once the world is saved I'll go home and sleep.

For quite a long time.

That would be awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas