Welcome to Gaia! ::

In four months Ferguson will go the way he did, with people ceasing to care as some new sensational bullshit consumes the media.

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Dringdar
In four months Ferguson will go the way he did, with people ceasing to care as some new sensational bullshit consumes the media.

And Ebola, ISIS, immigration reform, Veterans Day, Bill Cosby, and Chuck Hagal stepping down.
Silvia Crow
Dringdar

And Ebola, ISIS, immigration reform, Veterans Day, Bill Cosby, and Chuck Hagal stepping down.

Well, I haven't heard about Ebola in a few weeks myself. I haven't heard about ISIS nearly as often as Ebola or Ferguson. Haven't heard more than a tidbit about immigration reform, and nothing about the other three.

But yeah! Burn all the s**t!

Hygienic Gawker

I'm predicting it will go the way of the Philly badlands after the 1960s race riots. All the businesses small and large alike will either make too many losses, fail to sustain trade or move away before they get looted too; and afterwards no-ones going to want to move their assets in.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newbie Noob

PUSS KING
I'm predicting it will go the way of the Philly badlands after the 1960s race riots. All the businesses small and large alike will either make too many losses, fail to sustain trade or move away before they get looted too; and afterwards no-ones going to want to move their assets in.

I hope it happens
is this the GD?

With Zimmerman going borderline insane with all the attention and the target on his head (see also Florida State library shooting and how feeling like a target can drive you mad), I'm glad there is a distraction away from him. Hopefully he can rebuild himself and have a decent life.
Dringdar

At first I was thinking it'd be one of "those" threads, but this is actually a good point.

Hygienic Gawker

DarkSohisohi
PUSS KING

I hope it happens

dude

why

Floppy Member

Imagine the news being something new. Imagine that. rolleyes

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
LoveLoud837
is this the GD?

With Zimmerman going borderline insane with all the attention and the target on his head (see also Florida State library shooting and how feeling like a target can drive you mad), I'm glad there is a distraction away from him. Hopefully he can rebuild himself and have a decent life.

Wrong he threatened his girlfriend and is now in jail. I thought he shot her, but I guess that is all the coverage you get after the whole debacle. LINK LINK LINK LINK

so no. He's not going to get a decent life. He needs to have no guns at all in his life.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
DarkSohisohi
PUSS KING

I hope it happens

I do too, actually. ******** that town. Don't bother rebuilding it. Just a waste of tax money.

They destroyed it. If they want it back, let them rebuild it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff