Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Relationship status

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 11, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4

im single and im HATING IT HATING IT I TELL YOU HATE
For me, a relationship is worth it. But, different people have different personalities and aspirations--so maybe a really good friend with benefits would be better for someone, or even a bunch of complete strangers for other people. In general though, I think that once you find someone that you want to be with until you die, it is worth it.
cheetari
For me, a relationship is worth it. But, different people have different personalities and aspirations--so maybe a really good friend with benefits would be better for someone, or even a bunch of complete strangers for other people. In general though, I think that once you find someone that you want to be with until you die, it is worth it.

...which would be great, if only she wanted to be with me. *sigh*
Unless you're asexual or a hermit, relationships are worth it. 3nodding
I heart them
I'm in a wonderful relationship with a guy at the momoent. (Took me fifteen years, but it is DEFINITELY worth the wait.)

Elmwood's Husband

Well it depends on how much you love (or like) the person. To decide if it's worth it or not. A relationship isn't all fun and games like some people like to think it is. If you don't think entering a relationship is worth it, then don't. But remember that life is short. I'd rather enter a relationship, even though I might not end up with that person for the rest of my life, just for the experience.
It's not that I don't want to be in a relationship, it's that I'm in one and it's gotten really hard. I'm in college and my boyfriend of almost three years had to move away because of a lot of stuff, none of which was either of our fault. But long distance is just horrible, and I don't know if it's really worth it in the end. So like I said, when is enough enough. How much do I have to go through before I can give up?
[ sigh ] I need a man!! crying gonk
Gots me a fiancee. My adorable Bradley. blaugh
Chimerasame
wersa
It just seems like such a waste of time to me. I mean, most guys now just want the physical perques, none of the emotional stuff. And from what I've seen, girls are starting to be the same way.
Seriously? I've observed girls to be getting the same way like you're saying, but guys are a lot more into the emotional side than they tend to get credit for, I think.

Oh my god, yes thank you! Almost every topic I've been to on ED most of the girls say all of these stereotypes about men, how they only want sex, physical relationship, are only into looks etc. etc. They aren't all true! At least not in my case. >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff