Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Relationship status

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 11, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

There's no option for "Single, and, 'meh.'" There should be. I'm rather meh, though I'm slightly in the grass-is-greener-on-the-other-side-of-the-fence subset of meh, so I voted for "hating," but still! 'Meh.'
wersa
It just seems like such a waste of time to me. I mean, most guys now just want the physical perques, none of the emotional stuff. And from what I've seen, girls are starting to be the same way.
Seriously? I've observed girls to be getting the same way like you're saying, but guys are a lot more into the emotional side than they tend to get credit for, I think.
I think that it depends on the people and how much they have in common and enjoy being around eachother. I mean I've had my share of bad relationships. And now that I'm married to a great guy, I've never been happier. But it takes a lot to make it work as well as you want it to. Its not an easy thing to be in a great relationship. Love is all consumeing. It takes over everything, if its real, and mutual. I cant imagine life with out my husband. Its to hard, now that I have him. So I think its worth all the pain until you find the right guy/girl.
i hate relationships
really sucks being single...but you have more freedom
Relationships can be absolutely wonderful...its the ending that hurts like hell.

I learned that from my previous relationship...and to be quite honest, it really wasn't all that wonderful. He whined, and pouted, and was an easily upsettable control freak who always insisted on getting his way...or guilt tripping you later if he caved. all with the slick and sweet exterior that you don't notice, till its too late.

My current one is the wonderful one. Our relationship is more grounded to reality and life...what a concept?

I love you DLOE2 heart
i think there worth it im all alone sad

Romantic Phantom

Im single and i'm hateing ever day of it. It bits!
Of course it's worth it. What can you be afraid of? I mean, you can get hurt by anything. For a short time of happiness and love, I wouldn't change it for anything in this world. What's the world without love anyways? heart Love rocks!

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
flutteryone
wersa
So then it wasn't worth it. The relationship wasn't so good that you would work at it long distance?

No...it was worth it because that was the most fun I had ever really had with a guy. I let him go because it was time. I wouldn't have given up my time with him for anything in the entire world, so to me, it was all completely worth it. smile

Just because their relationship didn't turn into something more or end happily doesn't mean there wasn't worth in it. There are still all their happy memories and their friendship, and those things are worth a load.
ieatfood
Just because their relationship didn't turn into something more or end happily doesn't mean there wasn't worth in it. There are still all their happy memories and their friendship, and those things are worth a load.

Exactly! We are still the best of friends. It was just going to be hard with him in college and me just a high school sophomore. He didn't want me to miss out on my high school experiences and I didn't want to be holding him back in college. If it's really meant to be, when we both grow up more, it'll happen. smile
I never had to go through any crap because of who I am with now, so I believe that once you find the right one for you, there will be no crappy moments or moments when you'll have to fake to make your partner happy. Going strong for over an year now, so I'm really happy.
Love is love ... But the teens of today do not understand love. They beleive it only lasts for a period of time. Love is supposed to be a bond that lasts and lasts. Trust and love go hand in hand together. Without atleast that, the relationship will fall apart. Loyality and honor, you are supposed to be loyal to your partner, and honor them, even if they make mistakes, through the bad times and the good.

True love survives the test of time. That is my saying, if it can't then it wasn't love. Love must be on both sides ... or you will only be hurting yourself loving a person that will never love you back.

Just think of your life before blindly going out to a person you barely know ...

And I guess thats all Gold has to say. lol.

I seriously need to get off the school computer. whee

Bye all, I hope I posted something everyone aggress with. ^^
I think people in general take the idea of a relationship way out of proportion...I mean, yes, I'm sure they're great and they make you feel special, but sometimes they go to unnecessary extremes *i.e. people committing suicide after a breakup, etc*.

NO relationship is worth as much trouble as some people make them out to be. There ARE other things out there that can give you just as much fun! You still have friends, and family to love you. People just try to feel loved because they think *from peers, media etc* that being in a relationship is COOL, or GREAT. It's nice, but come on!

9,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Autobiographer 200
I think they hve a differnetr wroth for everybody.. and that the majority preferringone thing influences the minority that does not yet know better

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff