Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fifth Trustee
Lucky~9~Lives

Fifth Trustee
The only person that you truly know exists is yourself.

How do I truly know it?

Are you going to keep asking the same question over and over again?

Only until it's answered.

Dedicated Gaian

12,725 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lucky~9~Lives
Fifth Trustee
Lucky~9~Lives

Fifth Trustee
The only person that you truly know exists is yourself.

How do I truly know it?

Are you going to keep asking the same question over and over again?

Only until it's answered.

Dude...just stop posting. If you are gonna be an a** then go somewhere else. This is a discussion and you are not contributing. You are trolling and I discourage that. Who knows, you may be pissing others off with your idiocy.

So, just stop posting here and go be a jerk somewhere else.
Lucky~9~Lives
The20
Lucky~9~Lives
The20
What exactly does existence mean to you anyways?

Everything.
- ninja
I'm getting the feeling you're not taking this serious.

I don't see what exactly existence means to me is relevant.
- ninja
If i knew what existence means to you maybe i'd understand why you think you could partake in this without existing. Maybe.
The20
If i knew what existence means to you maybe i'd understand why you think you could partake in this without existing. Maybe.

I don't think that; I don't think it can be (ultimately) proven that I am partaking in this - the skeptical response would be that it is a delusion that I am partaking in this, and it may as well be said skeptic's delusion as mine.
Metaphysics is bullshit.

Seems like most of the questions are epistemology questions though, but whatever I still think they are boring and meaningless questions anyways.

Liberal Smoker

Lucky~9~Lives
The20

I don't think that; I don't think it can be (ultimately) proven that I am partaking in this - the skeptical response would be that it is a delusion that I am partaking in this, and it may as well be said skeptic's delusion as mine.

Even if the delusion is yours, you're still the in the center of it. You are the center of your known universe, we know that much. Otherwise we could not ask these questions, or even have an ability to understand to ask these questions. It wouldn't even matter actually because it wouldn't exist and we'd never know it.

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm pretty sure I made this exact same thread over 8 years ago... possibly 9.

In any case, existence is fleeting, time is not linear, time is a circle. You will realize it one day.
Fifth Trustee
Lucky~9~Lives
The20

Even if the delusion is yours, you're still the in the center of it. You are the center of your known universe, we know that much.

Said skeptic is not necessarily me; the skeptic would be the center of my known universe (they would be deluded in thinking they are me).

Liberal Smoker

Lucky~9~Lives
Fifth Trustee
Lucky~9~Lives
The20

Even if the delusion is yours, you're still the in the center of it. You are the center of your known universe, we know that much.

Said skeptic is not necessarily me; the skeptic would be the center of my known universe (they would be deluded in thinking they are me).

Which, in turn, means that you are the skeptic. You are something even if you are convinced you are something else.
Fifth Trustee
Lucky~9~Lives
Fifth Trustee
Lucky~9~Lives
The20

Which, in turn, means that you are the skeptic. You are something even if you are convinced you are something else.

I am a delusion of the skeptic - the skeptic is convinced they are me; I am not necessarily convinced I am the skeptic.

Liberal Smoker

Lucky~9~Lives
Fifth Trustee
Lucky~9~Lives
Fifth Trustee
Lucky~9~Lives
The20

I am a delusion of the skeptic - the skeptic is convinced they are me; I am not necessarily convinced I am the skeptic.

You're not getting it, man. Even if you are the delusion of the skeptic, you wouldn't be able to be that if you didn't exist in some form.
Fifth Trustee
You're not getting it, man. Even if you are the delusion of the skeptic, you wouldn't be able to be that if you didn't exist in some form.

As before: something would exist, but not me per se.

Liberal Smoker

Lucky~9~Lives
Fifth Trustee

YES, THANK YOU. the point we've been trying to get across, fer ******** sake
Fifth Trustee
Lucky~9~Lives

YES, THANK YOU. the point we've been trying to get across, fer ******** sake

I thought you've been trying to prove I exist, not that something that may or not be me exists. My - or maybe not my - bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff