Welcome to Gaia! ::

Riviera de la Mancha
Roih Uvet
Riviera de la Mancha
Roih Uvet
Lucky~9~Lives

I think she's referring to your interpretations, not the statistics themselves.
My interpretations are literally just a reversal of the interpretations of mainstream false rape accusation rate statistics. So my statement stands

Your "interpretation" is much more than a simple reversal.

What it actually consists of is first you taking a source and then totally misunderstanding a term within the source that has nothing to do with the argument the source is discussing. You then take this completely new understanding and substitute it for another word in an entirely different context. You then take that new context with a new term and flip that order, totally ignoring that the previous context's order can't be flipped in a sort of cart-before-the-horse setup.

So its a couple of layers of wackiness. Much more than a simple reversal.
Actually, the source itself conflates rape accusations with rapes. Jus' sayin'.

Ah, so the classic "two wrongs make a right" defense?
If you read the other comments I've made, I did say that this was satire. The whole point of this thread was to point out how silly the thinking behind the methods of mainstream false rape accusation statistics are, simply by twisting them around to go in the opposite direction. Really and truly the same kind of thinking goes behind an extremely deflated "false rape accusation rate" statistics as they would mine.

Hell, even in the source I linked on its own, they assume that all the accusations of rapes are actual rapes. They even go as far as to cite a source of a survey where the definition of rape is expanded to include things like nagging or buyer's remorse because they were getting buzzed at a bar, and counts all those women who claimed to be on the receiving end of that as having been raped.

I mean, if that s**t is rape, then ******** it, saying that s**t on the phone to some stranger, even without a formal complaint issued, is a rape accusation.
Roih Uvet
Riviera de la Mancha
Roih Uvet
Riviera de la Mancha
Roih Uvet
Lucky~9~Lives

My interpretations are literally just a reversal of the interpretations of mainstream false rape accusation rate statistics. So my statement stands

Your "interpretation" is much more than a simple reversal.

What it actually consists of is first you taking a source and then totally misunderstanding a term within the source that has nothing to do with the argument the source is discussing. You then take this completely new understanding and substitute it for another word in an entirely different context. You then take that new context with a new term and flip that order, totally ignoring that the previous context's order can't be flipped in a sort of cart-before-the-horse setup.

So its a couple of layers of wackiness. Much more than a simple reversal.
Actually, the source itself conflates rape accusations with rapes. Jus' sayin'.

Ah, so the classic "two wrongs make a right" defense?
If you read the other comments I've made, I did say that this was satire. The whole point of this thread was to point out how silly the thinking behind the methods of mainstream false rape accusation statistics are, simply by twisting them around to go in the opposite direction. Really and truly the same kind of thinking goes behind an extremely deflated "false rape accusation rate" statistics as they would mine.

Hell, even in the source I linked on its own, they assume that all the accusations of rapes are actual rapes. They even go as far as to cite a source of a survey where the definition of rape is expanded to include things like nagging or buyer's remorse because they were getting buzzed at a bar, and counts all those women who claimed to be on the receiving end of that as having been raped.

I mean, if that s**t is rape, then ******** it, saying that s**t on the phone to some stranger, even without a formal complaint issued, is a rape accusation.

I have, which seems to be a common thing you raise when people get to digging around on your positions. In full honesty, your actual positions and reasoning gaps are not terribly different from that "satire", so its hard for me to tell when you are sincerely joking.

And again, you point to other people's mistakes as an excuse for your own... Not very stand-up at all.

Mewling Consumer

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
Roih Uvet
AliKat1988
Roih Uvet
Lucky~9~Lives
Roih Uvet
Divine_Malevolence
Demonstrate constant outlandish stupidity, realize it, then turn around and claim it's satire.
It's satire of the false rape accusation statistics that presuppose truth in all claims of rape until proven otherwise. I'm glad you agree those statistics demonstrate outlandish stupidity

Did you know mentally retarded people are the most at risk population and often their competency level and lack of understanding of the act makes providing evidence for the act in a timely manner hard. That makes successful prosecution impossible. Many don't understand what sex is so are traumatized but fail to report the act in a timely manner-the evidence has cleared away and they are regarded as a lower quality of witness than children of similar mental capacity.
What's your point?
Lack of successful prosecution does not mean rape never happened-often the victim waited too long to report for whatever reason-if it is an abusive partner they might be afraid. if they are retarded they might not understand things at the time for evidence to be viable when it is finally reported and hardly anyone regards their testimony as valid alone. Also denying the rape of mentally retarded people is something that you can't easily explain away by claims of manipulative women lying to the cops-it is men and women who are not usually capable of such as they often fail to grasp what sex even is.

EDIT: Oh how did I miss the bit about this being satire? I am not sure I know what you were getting at and since I have heard you say MRA stuff it sounded like you would claim false rape accusations are that high. If you are trying to make the false rape accusations statistics released by the government look like a joke you are doing it wrong. If anything you are making the MRA false rape statistics look rather ridiculous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff