Other (explain) 0.10144927536232 10.1% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11 >

Fashionable Genius

6,875 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
I would say that it could be both. What makes it one or the other is the reason behind the exclusion. "I don't like black/white/Asian/Latin/etc. people, they're dark/wimpy/flat-chested/crazy/etc." I would consider racist. On the other hand, "I prefer 'enter ethnicity here,' because I find their features appealing," is not. The difference is reasoning. If you dislike a group on principle, because you think they're below you, dirty, or something, then that's one thing. If you're simply not attracted to them, well, there's not much you can do.

I tend to prefer Asian, or Latin, features. Though, I'll admit there is the occasional black, white, Arab, etc. man that might turn my head. The only people I have a REALLY hard time being attracted to are Indians, I don't care for the color of their skin, normally. Oddly, though, I thought Freddie Mercury, an Indian Parsi, was extremely attractive. But, he didn't have the typical Indian celebrity chubbiness/softness in the face, or the fatter nose, and whatnot.
razorsarz
The Living Force
razorsarz
The Living Force
razorsarz
I will date anyone but Black or Mexican but I have friends that are Black and Mexican. Dose that make me a racist? People spend to much time looking for racism in everything.
Strom Thurmond had black friends, so that nullified his being a staunch segregationist and Jim Crow supporter, too.

Don't you worry none, Razorsarz, yer nawt racist a bit.

Jim Crow laws the legacy of the Democrats. So I don't find them sexually attractive in anyway makes me a racist. I guess gays not finding women sexually attractive makes then sexist then?
You are aware that the Dixiecrats manifest today as Republicans?

Read that in a patronizing tone, since that argument is always stupid as hell.

Sexuality is different from racial preference, dull stone.

Tell yourself that the Dixiecrats manifest today as Republicans if it helps you sleep at night. But I don't remember the Republicans having a KKK grand wizard as a senator. So they can have a sexual preference and I can't?
Maybe it's because you don't have a working knowledge of American history. Congratulations to you, ignoramusbot. Ignorance of something doesn't somehow give you zinger capability in a debate. I don't remember Rick Santorum not being a racist d**k. The modern Republican party is effectively the Dixiecrats of the early 20th.

There is a difference between genital preference which has a variety of factors playing into it and bigotry which tends towards a handful of generally negative factors.
Love and attraction is probably very discriminatory. When this one black dude flirted with me and was trying to make advances he flat out accused me of prejudice when I wasn't melting in his hands. I just wrote him off, but you know I've never found any black guy to be sexy or attractive. Am I racist? I don't think so, but the lady between my legs is apparently very discriminatory.
The Living Force
razorsarz
The Living Force
razorsarz
The Living Force
razorsarz
I will date anyone but Black or Mexican but I have friends that are Black and Mexican. Dose that make me a racist? People spend to much time looking for racism in everything.
Strom Thurmond had black friends, so that nullified his being a staunch segregationist and Jim Crow supporter, too.

Don't you worry none, Razorsarz, yer nawt racist a bit.

Jim Crow laws the legacy of the Democrats. So I don't find them sexually attractive in anyway makes me a racist. I guess gays not finding women sexually attractive makes then sexist then?

Tell yourself that the Dixiecrats manifest today as Republicans if it helps you sleep at night. But I don't remember the Republicans having a KKK grand wizard as a senator. So they can have a sexual preference and I can't?
Maybe it's because you don't have a working knowledge of American history. Congratulations to you, ignoramusbot. Ignorance of something doesn't somehow give you zinger capability in a debate. I don't remember Rick Santorum not being a racist d**k. The modern Republican party is effectively the Dixiecrats of the early 20th.

There is a difference between genital preference which has a variety of factors playing into it and bigotry which tends towards a handful of generally negative factors.

I think I know more about American history. But if it makes you feel better saying that they are Republicans now fine. But the Republicans have done more for human rights the Democrats have and I will still go out with who I want to because that's my right as well.
razorsarz
The Living Force
razorsarz
The Living Force
razorsarz

I think I know more about American history. But if it makes you feel better saying that they are Republicans now fine. But the Republicans have done more for human rights the Democrats have and I will still go out with who I want to because that's my right as well.
Which is fantastic considering I said that that the Republicans of today aren't the same as the Republicans before. Effectively, all the human rights s**t you're taking credit for was done by the present day Democrats. The current Republicans would have been opposed to abolition in their time period.

And no, you obviously don't know more about it. Don't feel bad though, I put a bit of effort into actually learning it.
The Living Force
razorsarz
The Living Force
razorsarz
The Living Force
razorsarz

Which is fantastic considering I said that that the Republicans of today aren't the same as the Republicans before. Effectively, all the human rights s**t you're taking credit for was done by the present day Democrats. The current Republicans would have been opposed to abolition in their time period.

And no, you obviously don't know more about it. Don't feel bad though, I put a bit of effort into actually learning it.

Like I said what ever makes you feel better.
razorsarz
The Living Force
razorsarz
The Living Force
razorsarz

Don't give me that bullshit. You cannot in honesty argue that the current GOP is anything like the old GOP. To do so is to be dishonest. If that's your schtick, then fine. Don't even try to pass this off as me asking you to mince words to avoid hurting my feelings. I'm asking you to drop the condescending bullshit act because you're full of s**t and condescension only really works when you have a leg to stand on.
The Living Force
razorsarz
The Living Force
razorsarz
The Living Force
razorsarz

Don't give me that bullshit. You cannot in honesty argue that the current GOP is anything like the old GOP. To do so is to be dishonest. If that's your schtick, then fine. Don't even try to pass this off as me asking you to mince words to avoid hurting my feelings. I'm asking you to drop the condescending bullshit act because you're full of s**t and condescension only really works when you have a leg to stand on.

No the GOP needs to get to the founding of it. That would be Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I still will vote for a Republican over a Democrat any day of the week. The GOP still has more good things then the Democrats do.
razorsarz
The Living Force
razorsarz
The Living Force
razorsarz

No the GOP needs to get to the founding of it. That would be Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I still will vote for a Republican over a Democrat any day of the week. The GOP still has more good things then the Democrats do.
Yeah, those gay rights bans and the sterilization of black and Irish women are really ********, Chief.

Fashionable Genius

6,875 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Living Force
Yeah, those gay rights bans and the sterilization of black and Irish women are really ********, Chief.

>_> Why are we bringing Planned Parenthood into this?
The Living Force
razorsarz
The Living Force
razorsarz
The Living Force
razorsarz

Are you talking about the DADT that was Clinton. That was from all the openly gay people that were being killed. For the Sterilization the truth on that would blow your mind. But Bill Gates is open about doing it to people.

Greedy Genius

daChaosKitty
The Living Force

>_> Why are we bringing Planned Parenthood into this?
Well I'm ok with this. Because this is kinda the aftermath of my topic.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Black Moral Inc
Do you consider dating one race exclusively, or refusing to date one or more races, racist or personal preference? Why?

Depends... If it's an appearance thing that is prominent in one race, but you still wouldn't date someone other than that race if they had the same appearance, then no, it isn't necessarily a race issue... For example, if you don't date black people because of the colour of their skin, but you won't date a white person with a serious tan either (on the basis that they're too dark for you), well that's not race, is it? It's just that you prefer lighter skin in a sexual partner.

But refusing to date someone you are attracted to, for no reason other than the fact that "but their from Africa" is racist... sweatdrop

Does that make sense?

Dapper Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I think that most people tend to naturally be attracted to people who are similar to them. I do not find it racist to exclusively date people of only your race. If all of the people to whom you happen to be attracted are only within your race, so be it. However, I do find it racist to state that you refuse to date anyone outside of your race.
razorsarz
The Living Force
razorsarz
The Living Force
razorsarz

Are you talking about the DADT that was Clinton. That was from all the openly gay people that were being killed. For the Sterilization the truth on that would blow your mind. But Bill Gates is open about doing it to people.
I'm talking about Red States banning gay marriage. I'm talking about the policy of Southern states sterilizing poor black and Irish women so that they wouldn't procreate, which happened up until the 80s.

I don't want some dumbass ignorant trying to tell me "the truth" as if you know more than I do, when every overture you make screams otherwise.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff