• Tycoon 200
I only like the white ones.
It's pretty blatantly racism.

Profitable Gatekeeper

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I could see wanting to date people who understand your culture, but to write off an entire race for looks? Despite never seeing every member of that race? Or to automatically attach negative traits to a whole race to justify your "preference"?

Fanatical Zealot

Racist preference.
Namarra
The Living Force
Namarra
The Living Force
Namarra
Preference: I'm sensitive to scent; it's what turns me on. Each race has their own characteristic odor (might have something to do with nutrition? idk idc) and I've only found myself falling for people my own race.
MHCs have to do with genetic compatability (greater genetic difference produces better smells), and since you're as likely to be genetically close to someone of another race as you are to your own, I doubt it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_Histocompatibility_Complex_and_Sexual_Selection#The_Relationship_Between_Olfaction_and_MHC

Actually I've seen that study on tv a few years ago... The sample's DNA was tested and compared. The testing involved female clothing worn for seven days at night. They had males smelling them and rating them. I have to say from experience that even if an egyptian person's genes potentially differ more from mine than a white person's that doesn't make his smell sexually more appealing to me...

After all there's been a lot of miscegenation amongst white people.
Odds are that race won't determine that, was my point.

I know racism's coming back into vogue, but are we really using miscegenation again?

Eh, I don't consider myself racist because I've not yet felt attracted to an Italian, Egyptian or African man's scent; I can't argue with my own personal preferences for a mate now can I?
Preferences aren't innate and are shaped by other things.
Yes if i don't want to go out with someone black, but if i have a friend thats black that makes me recist

Adored Admirer

IISugarDoseAngel
Yes if i don't want to go out with someone black, but if i have a friend thats black that makes me recist

Didn't you know, saying, "I'm not racist because I have black friends" means your a covert racist? But really, who isn't these days?

Dapper Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I personally prefer dating men of my ethnicity. I'd go out with another ethnicity assuming they didn't act completely irrational. It isn't racist if you know the difference between a black man, and a ******. I would indeed date a black man. One who speaks proper english, not ebonics, and one who acted educated. I would not, however, date a ******, who wore his pants down to his knees, said "********" every other word, and just acted unintelligent all the damn day.
Why is racism separated from racial preference? Aint it the same thing?
Anderhyde
I personally prefer dating men of my ethnicity. I'd go out with another ethnicity assuming they didn't act completely irrational. It isn't racist if you know the difference between a black man, and a n****r. I would indeed date a black man. One who speaks proper english, not ebonics, and one who acted educated. I would not, however, date a n****r, who wore his pants down to his knees, said "********" every other word, and just acted unintelligent all the damn day.

So only blacks who abide by Euro culture and Euro ideas of intelligence are people you'll date.I mean WTF that "proper English" bull gets puts a flashlight on bigoted EuroAmerican people all the tiime. rofl
The reason I've mostly dated women of my own ethnicity I think is because of availability. And there seems to be some inherent skepticism to cross-ethnic advances.
That Cursed Number
The reason I've mostly dated women of my own ethnicity I think is because of availability. And there seems to be some inherent skepticism to cross-ethnic advances.

why does the latter matter at all?
The Sky Does Not Bow
That Cursed Number

It matters because I only have a certain reservoir of patience. I'm not jumping through an extra mile of hoops just because she's of another ethnicity, that's even more racist.
That Cursed Number
The Sky Does Not Bow
That Cursed Number

It matters because I only have a certain reservoir of patience. I'm not jumping through an extra mile of hoops just because she's of another ethnicity, that's even more racist.

what
Oshun Rivers
Anderhyde
I personally prefer dating men of my ethnicity. I'd go out with another ethnicity assuming they didn't act completely irrational. It isn't racist if you know the difference between a black man, and a n****r. I would indeed date a black man. One who speaks proper english, not ebonics, and one who acted educated. I would not, however, date a n****r, who wore his pants down to his knees, said "********" every other word, and just acted unintelligent all the damn day.

So only blacks who abide by Euro culture and Euro ideas of intelligence are people you'll date.I mean WTF that "proper English" bull gets puts a flashlight on bigoted EuroAmerican people all the tiime. rofl

So basically, you're the type of girl who would rather date thugs than black guys with a sense of class and decency. All because you think they're "abiding by Euro culture?" You wouldnt say that all men should behave this way regardless of who's culture they're "abiding" by?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff