Racist 0.14492753623188 14.5% [ 10 ]
Preference 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 30 ]
Both 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 15 ]
Neither 0.10144927536232 10.1% [ 7 ]
Other (explain) 0.10144927536232 10.1% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Agent Ego
Yeah, if you don't think you can find someone attractive in an entire race, that's pretty racist.

Hanar and Elcor are attractive? confused
Omorose Panya
Jessi Danger
Omorose Panya
The awesome thing about presenting this in such a way is that, because racism and all its explicit manifestations are socially unacceptable, pretty much everyone is going to rationalize their preferences in a way that makes it so they are not possibly racist no matter what. It's what we do with pretty much all related accusations of racism, sexism, etc. We construct our understanding of them in ways that ensure that they never apply to us personally.

Again, let's all ignore that preferences actively against entire groups of people---especially groups that are more diverse than all the rest combined---are shaped by prejudice. That we can tell, people are not born preferring particular phenotypes; rather, certain phenotypical traits are placed on a hierarchy alongside their respective status in a given society, to which we ascribe desireable emotional/mental/behavioral qualities that also influence our attraction to them. We can reasonably tell who the oppressed/oppressor groups in a given society are by observing the physical appearance hierarchy.

Considering the above, it makes sense to me that a strong, widespread preference against entire groups in a given society (and, no, saying that there are some you find attractive---y'know, the ones who don't look anything like the overwhelming majority of that group---doesn't save you here) probably would not exist without a negative perception/treatment of that group on society's part. Otherwise, why are they perceived as "bad" as opposed to just different?

Given that, I will say that regardless of whether or not whether it is racist, at the very least we can use the widescale preferences as a measure of social standing in regard to race.

I really don't like the idea that I am going be accused of racism again because the black guy on the basketball team wanted to take me to his dorm and I said no. stare
And, y'know, I'm sure that black guys don't want to be judged as a whole because of what one or a few did, but they don't really have that luxury as a racial minority. What can I say? Life's a sack of tough s**t.

Seems like an attempt to use guilt and collective shaming to manipulate non-black women into having sex with black men just to prove how "un-racist" we might be. A clever tactic to get ones d**k wet.

Wheezing Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Jessi Danger
Omorose Panya
Jessi Danger
Omorose Panya
The awesome thing about presenting this in such a way is that, because racism and all its explicit manifestations are socially unacceptable, pretty much everyone is going to rationalize their preferences in a way that makes it so they are not possibly racist no matter what. It's what we do with pretty much all related accusations of racism, sexism, etc. We construct our understanding of them in ways that ensure that they never apply to us personally.

Again, let's all ignore that preferences actively against entire groups of people---especially groups that are more diverse than all the rest combined---are shaped by prejudice. That we can tell, people are not born preferring particular phenotypes; rather, certain phenotypical traits are placed on a hierarchy alongside their respective status in a given society, to which we ascribe desireable emotional/mental/behavioral qualities that also influence our attraction to them. We can reasonably tell who the oppressed/oppressor groups in a given society are by observing the physical appearance hierarchy.

Considering the above, it makes sense to me that a strong, widespread preference against entire groups in a given society (and, no, saying that there are some you find attractive---y'know, the ones who don't look anything like the overwhelming majority of that group---doesn't save you here) probably would not exist without a negative perception/treatment of that group on society's part. Otherwise, why are they perceived as "bad" as opposed to just different?

Given that, I will say that regardless of whether or not whether it is racist, at the very least we can use the widescale preferences as a measure of social standing in regard to race.

I really don't like the idea that I am going be accused of racism again because the black guy on the basketball team wanted to take me to his dorm and I said no. stare
And, y'know, I'm sure that black guys don't want to be judged as a whole because of what one or a few did, but they don't really have that luxury as a racial minority. What can I say? Life's a sack of tough s**t.

Seems like an attempt to use guilt and collective shaming to manipulate non-black women into having sex with black men just to prove how "un-racist" we might be. A clever tactic to get ones d**k wet.
Of course for some of them. The problem is that they all get branded like that.

Stir in a little confirmation bias and wham-o!

And the cool part? Because of the "Save da pure n innocent white wiminz from the big scawy black minz who wants to rapes dems!" meme that has been ever-present in [our? you american?] country since the 1600s, white women can get away with complaints like that. Me talking about my encounters with a*****e white guys just doesn't have the same appeal because I am not regarded with the same need for protection as a white woman would be.

/not bitter

That being said, I do know what it's like to be pressured into a situation like that and it's not fun. :/ Sorry you had to experience that and hopefully you don't have to again.
Princess Creampie
Agent Ego
Yeah, if you don't think you can find someone attractive in an entire race, that's pretty racist.

Moot point, the Asari and Human races are the only ones containing females in the entire functional Mass Effect universe (so far as I've played, which is up to II.)
When you say sister your talking about your self :p .
………………….._,,-~’’’¯¯¯’’~-,,
………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,---,,_ ; ;’’-,…………………………….._,,,---,,_
……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,---~~’’’’’’~--,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,
……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |
…………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘
………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘
………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’
………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’¯: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,
……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : | ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’¯: ¯’’-, ; ; ;’,
…………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : | ; ; ; |
……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ;|
…………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|
..………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : ) , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
…….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’¯’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,
……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’
………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-‘,
……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,
……,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,
…..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|..’-,_ ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’’,-~’ ; ; ; ; ; ,’
…,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’~-,,,,,--~~’’’’’’~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…..,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-
…| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
…’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’….’, ; ; ; ; _,,-‘’
….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’~~’’¯
…..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;_,,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
………’’~-,,_ ; ; ; ; _,,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
………..| ; ; ;¯¯’’’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘
………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
…………| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
…………’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ~-,,___ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘….’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
………..,’ ‘- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’……….’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
……….,’ ; ;’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-‘…………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’…………………’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
……..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘………………………’’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…………………………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’
……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’………………………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’’
……..| ; ; ; ; ; ;,’……………………….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
……..’,_ , ; , ;,’……………………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
………’,,’,¯,’,’’|……………………….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘--,,
………….¯…’’………………………..’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~,,
……………………………………………’’-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~-,,
………………………………………………..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ,,_ ; ;’-,’’-,
…………………………………………………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,__,\--\.
……………………………………………………’-, ; ; ;,,-~’’’ \ , ,|, |
………………………………………………………’’~-‘’_ , , ,,’,_/--‘
Doodieballsdotcom
Well, I have a sister who is only into whites, Asians, and Latinos. She's both black and white, and we are from a very diverse family. Our family has never encouraged us to believe that any one ethnicity is lower than the other. We do live in a pretty intolerant town, though. That's obvious when we get stares for being an ethnically mixed family. She is not a racist. It's just what she is sexually attracted to. She has dated some really nice black guys, but it never lasted long. For as long as I can remember she's always crushed on the guys I listed in the first sentence. The people who are the most racist are the black guys who get butthurt that she's dating someone who isn't black and say stupid s**t like she's dating her slave master. ******** hypocrites date white girls all the time.

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
6 Wolf 6 Gang 6

Proof?
Here is a picture of you and your family when you were a child , YOU HAVE NO SISTER .
User Image
Doodieballsdotcom
6 Wolf 6 Gang 6

Proof?

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
6 Wolf 6 Gang 6
Here is a picture of you and your family when you were a child , YOU HAVE NO SISTER .
User Image
Doodieballsdotcom
6 Wolf 6 Gang 6

Proof?

emotion_facepalm You're the worst troll I've ever encountered. You're not even a funny troll. At least most trolls I talk with can get me to at least chuckle. It's like you're not even trying.
Doodieballsdotcom
6 Wolf 6 Gang 6
User Image
Doodieballsdotcom
6 Wolf 6 Gang 6

Proof?

emotion_facepalm You're the worst troll I've ever encountered. You're not even a funny troll. At least most trolls I talk with can get me to at least chuckle. It's like you're not even trying.

So the truth is reviled you have no sister DO YOU ?

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
6 Wolf 6 Gang 6
Doodieballsdotcom
6 Wolf 6 Gang 6
User Image
Doodieballsdotcom
6 Wolf 6 Gang 6

Proof?

Seriously. That's the best you can do? A good troll would have a better response than that. You suck at it. At least use more caps and mispellings.

Fashionable Millionaire

Love Muffin88
Which was the question? My first post? I gotta see which page that was.

It was the question if a person has only interest in that one specific race(Nothing else) and you was wondering if that was racist?
Doodieballsdotcom
6 Wolf 6 Gang 6
Doodieballsdotcom
6 Wolf 6 Gang 6
User Image
Doodieballsdotcom
6 Wolf 6 Gang 6

Proof?

Seriously. That's the best you can do? A good troll would have a better response than that. You suck at it. At least use more caps and mispellings.

I'm not trolling at all I just know how people are, they don't wanna be embarrassed so they act like their family members or friends are the person with the problem .
Agent Ego
Princess Creampie
Agent Ego

Moot point, the Asari and Human races are the only ones containing females in the entire functional Mass Effect universe (so far as I've played, which is up to II.)
Even in 2, they mention female Turians, Salarians, and Krogan in the codex. Even in 1, actually.
Most normal people can find entire racial groups to be sexually unappealing, I don't think it would be Racism in that they are consciously discriminating more than they are subject to their own biological desires.

I wouldn't date a woman who looked and weighed 300 pounds, should I be blamed for my sexual preference there?
Preference.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces