You are now cooler in my eyes.

How come?
Eveille
Princess Creampie
Eveille
we are Cuban...

How come?

Because Cubans make the best cigars. And... well, Cubans in America are awesome for opposing Castro. biggrin

Ferocious Browser

Princess Creampie
Eveille
Princess Creampie
Eveille
we are Cuban...

How come?

Because Cubans make the best cigars. And... well, Cubans in America are awesome for opposing Castro. biggrin

yes, we are all hardcore castro-haters.

idk about the cigars though XD, he gutted all industry and agriculture there :/
Eveille
Princess Creampie
Eveille
Princess Creampie
Eveille
we are Cuban...

How come?

Really? My dad and everyone else say Cuban Cigars are known for being the best. Hmm. People even smuggle them in from Canada.

Castro was a doctor, who then became a revolutionary, who then became brutal dictator. How odd that he was a doctor.

Ferocious Browser

Princess Creampie
Eveille
Princess Creampie
Eveille
Princess Creampie
Eveille
we are Cuban...

How come?

Really? My dad and everyone else say Cuban Cigars are known for being the best. Hmm. People even smuggle them in from Canada.

Castro was a doctor, who then became a revolutionary, who then became brutal dictator. How odd that he was a doctor.

o no, i am sure they were amazing, what I am unsure of is their current standing in the world. cuba had a great sugar industry with the us too, and that is all gone
Obama:
Still not as bad as any other candidate.

And as far as I can see it, Pocky is angry because Obama turned out be not as left as he wanted, but if Obama was as left as Pocky wanted he probably wouldn't have been elected in the first place, and certainly wouldn't of achieved anything had he been so.
Don't forget taking advice on counter-terrorism from and giving positions in certain government agencies to high-ranking members of the Muslim Brotherhood and its affiliates. These are the guys that started Hamas. Many documents were pulled from the training manuals because they "offended" these guys.
Kasumi Nabiki Akane
Riviera de la Mancha
pockybot
Track01_Rebuild
Those aren't questions at all.
You lied. emotion_donotwant

Well yes, the question is to liberals who support Obama what their position is on these matters

No, its a laundry list of unsupported statements.

OBAMA HAS ******** AMERICA WITH A LEFT HAND THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright? I have no idea what you are shouting for, or what you are saying for that matter.
Xiam
Kasumi Nabiki Akane
Obama is so far left wing he is a COMMUNIST of the first degree.
OBAMA RAMMED HIS DEBT UP OUR CHILDRENS a** AND OBAMA DOES NOT GIVE A FLYING ********]
You're... joking, right?

Is Kasumi Nabiki Akane the same Kasumi who's been constantly trolling on behalf of that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?

Dapper Reveler

pockybot

I'd like some sources please.
pockybot
Now that we know for sure it will be Obama v Romney in November(or, as I say...Obomney or Rombama), I wanted to ask some of the leftist/occupy/liberal types(as yes, I still identify myself in that realm) some questions. Yes, I get the 'lesser of two evils' meme. I get the "GOP wants to strip women of rights" meme.
(...)

He's a politician, 'Nuf said.

Or, let me put it another way.

Elections are the misconception that electing the rich, will alleviate the woes of the poor.
-me

Yah know? No one seeking to be elected, should be.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
azulmagia
Xiam
Kasumi Nabiki Akane
Obama is so far left wing he is a COMMUNIST of the first degree.
OBAMA RAMMED HIS DEBT UP OUR CHILDRENS a** AND OBAMA DOES NOT GIVE A FLYING ********]
You're... joking, right?

Is Kasumi Nabiki Akane the same Kasumi who's been constantly trolling on behalf of that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?

I honestly have no idea who that Kasumi person is. Maybe? neutral

Liberal Genius

I'm not pro-Obama or pro-Romney, but I'll do this anyway because I'm a diehard liberal:
Quote:

- reversing a pro pot stance to where Obama has authorized the most aggressive anti medical marijuana/shop raids weve ever seen. Even way more hardcore than under Bush

Stupid. Legalize that s**t.

Quote:
- the fact he filled so many cabinet positions with former high ranking officials from very crooked wall street institutions

Denunciation depends on the individual in cabinet. However, the practice of having people with a stake in a certain firm in an industry regulate that very industry should not be allowed.

Quote:
- forcing Catholic institutions to go against what they feel is moral obligations

Depends. Do some of them get public funding?

Quote:
- the fact Obama received more wall street and corporate backing than Mccain did

I think your campaign financing laws are ******** anyway. There should be a 1k limit per person per year, and a strict ban on business and union contributions, but that ain't gonna happen given the current situation in the billions of dollars.

Quote:
- the endless use of drone attacks(which have killed thousands of innocent civilians in the Muslim world) that Obama is so proud of

Quite frankly I'm fine with the use of drones. I suspect you're just blowing s**t out of proportion here.

Quote:
- The dramatic escalation of US troops being sent to Afghanistan since 2009. Most of the US soldier deaths have happened after Obama took office

About damn time too.

Quote:
- Making the TSA and other Homeland Security agencies even more hardcore and Orwellian

Yeah, ******** those guys.

Quote:
- Refusing to close Gitmo or other CIA black sites known for torture

Which is wrong.

Quote:
- Continuing giving Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and other known Wahhabist terror financiers billions of US money

I don't know why y'all still do it.

Quote:
- Treating whistleblower Bradley Manning as an enemy combatant, while allowing PMC and soldiers who committed war crimes off the hook

I'd rather that neither get off the hook. Bradley Manning is a traitorous a**.

Quote:
- Continually flaunting the bin Laden raid(which itself was politically timed since the CIA was monitoring the ISI compound where he was staying for almost a year)

HELL YEAH. What's wrong with that?

Quote:
- Appeasing Republicans in taking out public housing help, assistance, compromising on cuts that hurt the poor and lower waged working class

I don't know why Obama continues to negotiate with terrorists.
God, I almost wanted to throw up with Obama yammering on and on about 9/11, bin Laden, al Qaeda. Does this guy get his talking points from d**k Cheney?

And Obama sure loves his ******** drones. Replace monsters with drones, and Cabin in the Woods is kind of real life.
AnarchoPhiliac
I'm not pro-Obama or pro-Romney, but I'll do this anyway because I'm a diehard liberal:

As misguided as a lot of lefties, you're one of the only liberals I've seen aggressively hawkish in a neocon sort of way. Like if you were to become a US citizen, neocon policy think tanks would absolutely love to have you in Washington.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff