Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Apothyc Shogun
I've never seen your dead zone clip and assume it is off topic. I do not feel that my generalizations are enormous. I feel that compared to most generalizations made they are merely adequate.

Your parents need to ration your internet access.

Timid Genius

Stuch BSc
Apothyc Shogun
I've never seen your dead zone clip and assume it is off topic. I do not feel that my generalizations are enormous. I feel that compared to most generalizations made they are merely adequate.

Your parents need to ration your internet access.
I am starting next semester at college, after graduating highschool and joining the work force I have realized that I am far to well rounded and nice to survive in this new paradigm, so I have come back on to Gaia recently to train myself to be more pessimistic and narcissistic, and to outdo others in that field. I am remapping my wit and intelligence to benefit me in this way.

This way I will come off as more human and be accepted.

Swashbuckling Dabbler

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
The Sky Does Not Bow
Aven Loreli
Aven Loreli
The Friendzone is the construct of highly entitled manchildren who didn't get the "girl of their dreams" and use it as a way to tear down the woman of said dreams and who ever her SO is, regardless of if the SO is a jerk or not. In most cases, said SO is NOT a jerk, the entitled manchildren just perceive them to be cause they were able to get the woman and they couldn't.

The same could be said of some women, though it's used mainly by the Nice Guy crowd.

Let's be honest here, no man has ever put a woman in "the friend zone."

And I don't even believe the friend zone is a real thing.

Um, I've had friends and acquaintances that have said otherwise, dude. Even though I thought they were crazy.
Blind Guardian the 2nd
The Sky Does Not Bow

Not all men ******** all women given the chance.

That is not what I said. Maybe there's just a difference between us what we think the friend one actually means.
Aven Loreli
The Sky Does Not Bow
Aven Loreli
Aven Loreli
The Friendzone is the construct of highly entitled manchildren who didn't get the "girl of their dreams" and use it as a way to tear down the woman of said dreams and who ever her SO is, regardless of if the SO is a jerk or not. In most cases, said SO is NOT a jerk, the entitled manchildren just perceive them to be cause they were able to get the woman and they couldn't.

The same could be said of some women, though it's used mainly by the Nice Guy crowd.

Um, I've had friends and acquaintances that have said otherwise, dude. Even though I thought they were crazy.

He's a troll. Or he's seriously three fourths of a moron. Either way, it's best to ignore him.
I SAY STUFF
Tactical Leg Sweep
He's a troll. Or he's seriously three fourths of a moron. Either way, it's best to ignore him.

A sign of a manipulative person.

I was going to respond, but I decided I really didn't care enough to decipher what the hell it is you were trying to say.
I SAY STUFF
Tactical Leg Sweep
I SAY STUFF
Tactical Leg Sweep

I was going to respond, but I decided I really didn't care enough to decipher what the hell it is you were trying to say.

Thank you for caring to take the time to respond to let me and everyone else know that you are not going to respond because you don't care.

Soo, you can't read, or ...? I said I didn't care enough to try and decipher what you were saying to respond to you saying someone was a manipulative person. Words mean things. You should pay attention to 'em.
I SAY STUFF
Tactical Leg Sweep
I SAY STUFF
Tactical Leg Sweep
I SAY STUFF
Tactical Leg Sweep

Thank you for caring to take the time to respond to let me and everyone else know that you are not going to respond because you don't care.

Soo, you can't read, or ...? I said I didn't care enough to try and decipher what you were saying to respond to you saying someone was a manipulative person. Words mean things. You should pay attention to 'em.
I was going to respond, but I decided to respond.

You didn't, actually. You replied, you didn't respond to my point. There's those pesky words with their meanings and whatnot.

Trolling's hard, huh?
I SAY STUFF
Tactical Leg Sweep
I SAY STUFF
Tactical Leg Sweep
I SAY STUFF
Tactical Leg Sweep

You didn't, actually. You replied, you didn't respond to my point. There's those pesky words with their meanings and whatnot.

Trolling's hard, huh?

I was going to respond, but I decided to be a badass over here.

Coolio.
I SAY STUFF
Tactical Leg Sweep
I SAY STUFF
Tactical Leg Sweep
I SAY STUFF
Tactical Leg Sweep

Trolling's hard, huh?

I was going to respond, but I decided to be a badass over here.

Coolio.

I was going to respond, but I decided to reply to the three-quarters moron rather than ignoring it.

Actually I didn't respond to them. I responded to someone who was engaged in a conversation with them.

You're kinda bad at this, huh?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces