Welcome to Gaia! ::

Some girls who are really young are prostitutes and I really think thats wrong... I mean 14 yr old hookers what could lead them to throw away their lives and be somethin soo dirty. And men take advantage they know they're young teens and they still have sex with them....some don't even use condoms.....can u imagin being that young carrying a child and no home to go to...soo sad
I'm fourteen and I really don't know any people who are having sex this young...but the again...my community is pretty well brought up so....
i think that the girls that do that just need some money or just want atention from some one anyone just to see that they are there because the girls that do it normaly dont have good family life
i know it is sad.

Shy Tycoon

I'm assuming you live in America. If you do, remember, we've got all that freedom s**t going on.
I doubt you can do anything to prevent 13 year olds from getting banged up. What I don't get is why you care. I'm not trying to be a**l, but really, it's often times THEIR fault, when it's not rape. I have to go to the middle school everday for 7th hour for lifeguarding because that's where the pool is, and I'm AMAZED at the 5 foot little girls prancing around in stuff that WE don't even dare. They bring it on themselves.
Sesshina
Some girls who are really young are prostitutes and I really think thats wrong... I mean 14 yr old hookers what could lead them to throw away their lives and be somethin soo dirty. And men take advantage they know they're young teens and they still have sex with them....some don't even use condoms.....can u imagin being that young carrying a child and no home to go to...soo sad

Why is this so wrong?

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Prostitution isn't something most people go into just because it's "fun." Prostitution, historically, has been something that desperate women went into--women who did not have enough money for lodging, food, upkeep of children, or some other need. Historically, prostitution has also paid far better than legitimate forms of traditional womens' work. In some cases, girls enter prostitution because they must add the family income; in others, girls enter the profession to support themselves. Sometimes, girls are forced into it by family members, lovers, or others who can exploit them for money. Sometimes, on occasion, girls do enter prostitution to feel "dangerous" or "sensual," or so that they can suppliment their income.

The general pattern is, women don't enter prostitution because they want to, but because (sometimes rightly, sometimes not) they feel they have to.
Some may not have a choice and it's prostitution, starvation, or pan handling. And sometimes all three..
Falconee_Nyxis
I'm assuming you live in America. If you do, remember, we've got all that freedom s**t going on.
I doubt you can do anything to prevent 13 year olds from getting banged up. What I don't get is why you care. I'm not trying to be a**l, but really, it's often times THEIR fault, when it's not rape. I have to go to the middle school everday for 7th hour for lifeguarding because that's where the pool is, and I'm AMAZED at the 5 foot little girls prancing around in stuff that WE don't even dare. They bring it on themselves.

I live in Canada sweatdrop they don't do that crap over here...I just saw somethin on tv bout that so...
I think its sick...I also think its sick in many countries...especially asian countries like Vietnam where poor families will sell their daughters into prostitution for the equlivent of ten U.S. dollars...it makes you wonder what kind of person thinks there child is not priceless. I have also heard tsunami survivor children are being taken from hospitals (most likely being sold into prostituion) What kind of sick person does that...and even more so what kind of sick person gets a 14 year old (or younger) prostitute? I think its rather disturbing myself...

Floppy Member

Yeah, umm, if you are whore, your life is to the dogs anyway. And really, whatever floats their boats. As long as it doesn't harm anyone else.
Miku_Kurasawa
I think its sick...I also think its sick in many countries...especially asian countries like Vietnam where poor families will sell their daughters into prostitution for the equlivent of ten U.S. dollars...it makes you wonder what kind of person thinks there child is not priceless. I have also heard tsunami survivor children are being taken from hospitals (most likely being sold into prostituion) What kind of sick person does that...and even more so what kind of sick person gets a 14 year old (or younger) prostitute? I think its rather disturbing myself...

It actually happends all over the world, not only asia. South American and Europe are also has a lot of child prostitution, and trafficking. If you want to help them out, you can donate to www.unicef.com I did my M.U.N. conference on that comitee, so I know a lot about child trafficking and stuff like htat. ^_^
Sesshina

Well, that is true, but some of them are forced to, to earn money, or some of them are raped, or are being forced too. Often times their rights are being exploited, and what makes me even more mad, is that in some countries that's legal, or sometimes the border security guards don't even care if you commit trafficking, or prostitution.
Some of them are there aganst their will, some are trying to suport a drug habit, some jsut want the money. There are a million and one reasons that happens.

How about looking at the real story before you start condeming.
I've been offered money for sex. From a fetishist as well! But I guess I'm much older than 14. I have nothing against sex choices. But I have major issuses with the underage thing. Being a ***** is not cool. I know there are lots of legal people who still LOOK really young. Find them instead. 'If they're not out of highschool, it just isn't cool.'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff