Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 12, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

chikinpu
TubularLuggage
My favorite song is Post This In The Music Forum

whatever

"Whatever" nothing! Move the damn thread! I can understand people posting in the wrong area on accident, but if you want to just blow it off, you are going to make several powerful people extremely angry!
Priest of Odd
chikinpu
TubularLuggage

whatever

"Whatever" nothing! Move the damn thread! I can understand people posting in the wrong area on accident, but if you want to just blow it off, you are going to make several powerful people extremely angry!

i actually wanted to post this thing in chatterbox, but i guess i made a mistake. anyways, feel free to move it or do whatever you want, i really don't care.
i have a bunch of fave songs
1) always by blink 182
2) i just wanna live by good charlotte
3) hold on by good charlotte
4) wounded by good charlotte
5) whats ur fantasy by ludacris
i have a lot!! i listen to all kinds of music... but one that stands out in my head is beautiful people ~ marilyn manson...
this belongs in music
chikinpu
TubularLuggage

whatever
Oh, very nice. Post this in the right forum.

But you made a popular thread. Everybody's favourite topic is themselves so of course they'll want to talk about, "My favourite this.." and "I prefer that..".

But really..
My favorite song is "Don't you forget about me"
This thread has been reported.
chikinpu
Priest of Odd
chikinpu
TubularLuggage

whatever

i actually wanted to post this thing in chatterbox, but i guess i made a mistake. anyways, feel free to move it or do whatever you want, i really don't care.

hey it doesn't belong there either girly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces