Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am not against plastic surgery, it is up to the person.
The only think I have a problem with though is that with so many people now having plastic surgery, "natural" people might be considered odd.

"Ew, you left your wrinkles alone eeeeew omg!!!!111!!!"
I feel plastic surgery does have it's advantages. It makes someone more attractive and helps their self image.

And for those who people should just accept themselves for who they are....the world isn't that nice. Plus people should be allowed to change if they want.
Personaly I don't like plastic surgery ((I mean for myself)), but if some people are not happy with themselves, I wont stop them. In fact, it does make some attractive, like liposuction, botox, breast implant (Not if they want cup F sweatdrop )) But some people are going to far! Like: Cher, Marijke Helwegen, Vanessa, you name them!
If it makes them happy I dont see the problrm with it some people have pore self estem isues or are un hapy with the way they are I dont find ny thing worg eith trying to fix that but you realy should try natural meand first like exercise 3nodding
With a lot of cosmetic surgery, there's almost zero risj if it's done by a good doctor. For example, eyelid lifts. However, there's a certain point where I think for most people the risks just aren't worth it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff