Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sheep placenta keeps my hair Freaking Fabulous.
I don't mind using any other fetal based products.
yeah its true. but most people don't want the truth.

Dapper Informer

9,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
MinnieMay

Except...it's not. neutral PepsiCo. does not use aborted fetal matter in their soft drinks...

I implore you, as I did the OP, do you truly and honestly believe that the Food and Drug Administration would allow the human consumption of aborted fetal material? rolleyes The FDA would halt that in its tracks before you could even SAY "aborted fetal matter". rolleyes
Ontological Empiricism
MinnieMay

Except...it's not. neutral PepsiCo. does not use aborted fetal matter in their soft drinks...

I implore you, as I did the OP, do you truly and honestly believe that the Food and Drug Administration would allow the human consumption of aborted fetal material? rolleyes The FDA would halt that in its tracks before you could even SAY "aborted fetal matter". rolleyes

Truth about the FDA and you can find this just about any place look it up. They have said that they don't have time or the people to look in to half of the things they pass want something passed or over looked it just takes the right amount of money to do it.

Dapper Informer

9,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
MinnieMay
Ontological Empiricism
MinnieMay

Truth about the FDA and you can find this just about any place look it up. They have said that they don't have time or the people to look in to half of the things they pass want something passed or over looked it just takes the right amount of money to do it.

The funny thing about that is that this nonsense about aborted fetuses in Pepsi has been debunked. Continuously. A number of people in this same thread have given reasons as to why PepsiCo. does not have aborted fetal matter in its soft drinks.

Quoted from Demireius
Quote:
PepsiCo. used a cell line derived from the original fetal cell (in other words....they manufactured a new cell line based on the cell they'd taken for testing). It's used only for testing, NONE OF IT goes into your drink.

Ergo, no fetus juice is consumed.
Ontological Empiricism
Quoted from Demireius
Quote:
PepsiCo. used a cell line derived from the original fetal cell (in other words....they manufactured a new cell line based on the cell they'd taken for testing). It's used only for testing, NONE OF IT goes into your drink.

That's an odd, and false conclusion to draw from that.
Aryun Taguhi
marshmallowcreampie
But how else is Pepsi supposed to get that fresh, fetus taste? cat_crying

FYI, if you want people to take your claims seriously, pick some more valid sources. The websites you posted are clearly biased, get me a credible news source and we'll talk.

Haha.

Hey, I'm not making the claim here. I'm just discovering it and seeing if anyone has more sources proving or disproving it. I was not aware that these news source were extremely biased and not at all credible. Could you please tell me why you feel this way?

Lol you're obviously joking. You're funny. xd

Dapper Informer

9,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Fermionic
Ontological Empiricism
Quoted from Demireius
Quote:

Not really, Demireius even said there's no fetus juice in the PepsiCo. soft drinks. How is it really false, though? The myth of aborted fetal material in Pepsi's sodas has been debunked, love.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Ontological Empiricism
MinnieMay

Screw the FDA, they are relative noobs in the matter of determining what food is acceptable for human consumption. Do you think a rabbi in charge of determining whether a food product is kosher would allow his union's seal of approval on something containing fetal tissue? Human meat is just as forbidden as pork and he is in fear of a higher authority than just the govt if he allows his people to stray from the law of their god.

Dapper Informer

9,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Ratttking
Ontological Empiricism
MinnieMay

Screw the FDA, they are relative noobs in the matter of determining what food is acceptable for human consumption. Do you think a rabbi in charge of determining whether a food product is kosher would allow his union's seal of approval on something containing fetal tissue? Human meat is just as forbidden as pork and he is in fear of a higher authority than just the govt if he allows his people to stray from the law of their god.

True enough. razz

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Wouldn't that be a little difficult, financially? I mean, there isn't exactly an unlimited supply of baby fetuses. A lot, sure, but not nearly enough to use in every single Pepsi product ever.
Ontological Empiricism
Fermionic
Ontological Empiricism
Quoted from Demireius
Quote:

Not really, Demireius even said there's no fetus juice in the PepsiCo. soft drinks. How is it really false, though? The myth of aborted fetal material in Pepsi's sodas has been debunked, love.

Your quote only rejected the idea of an manufactured cell line being in one's refreshing can of Pepsi.
That's also were I stopped reading.

Greedy Informer

I refuse to believe this nonsense...after all, I drink it almost everyday...and thinking about it makes me sick...

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Do people still believe this rubbish? It was debunked ages ago.

Dapper Informer

9,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Demyan The Devil
Do people still believe this rubbish? It was debunked ages ago.

Apparently so, since it still floats around on Facebook and GaiaOnline.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff