Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
I kinda doubt that's true...and even if it, at least the fetuses have some use and aren't just chucked away.

Dapper Reveler

Aryun Taguhi
madstobias
You must be a propaganda agent for 7up or Sprite!

Oh no! You found me out! Anything else that doesn't require an intelligence to add?
jhvhjkvhfkjfujgvkjhkjvkhgkgdhsreazetrhsryjviljho

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
[ Insert name Here ]
I AM R U
Ontological Empiricism
This is a myth, it has been debunked, and try using your brain. Do you really think the FDA would allow people to consume aborted fetal matter? rolleyes

Why are there posts after this??? rofl

Because you gotsta represent for Coke!

*yawn* don't drink either, or anything that their respective companies produce. Tap water all the way.
What about coca cola? Theyve been caught using death squads in Columbia to kill union leaders and were a proud thirst quencher of the Nazis.
I was gulping down Pepsi just as I saw this..... Tastes like a boy....
I usually sprinkle a bit of fetal cells over the food I eat. It adds flavor to the food, like sugar, salt, and spices.

Eloquent Streaker

Pseudo-Onkelos
Anyway, I don't drink soda. It contains high fructose corn syrup.
Which, outside of the flavor of American soda being inferior to that of non-American soda (which has real sugar), means jack s**t. HFCS is no different from cane sugar in how it affects the body.

Adored Admirer

Requiem in Mortis
Pseudo-Onkelos
Anyway, I don't drink soda. It contains high fructose corn syrup.
Which, outside of the flavor of American soda being inferior to that of non-American soda (which has real sugar), means jack s**t. HFCS is no different from cane sugar in how it affects the body.

Okay. I still don't drink soda anyway.

Friendly Fairy

Your topic title is misleading. You say Pepsi is "using aborted fetal cells IN soft drinks," implying that said cells are to be found in the end product. Then there's this quote:
Quote:
To be clear, the aborted fetal tissue used to make Pepsi's flavor chemicals does not end up in the final product sold to customers, according to reports -- it is used, instead, to evaluate how actual human taste receptors respond to these chemical flavorings.

Which totally refutes that.

And I don't really wanna get into this right now, but is there really anything "morally" wrong with that? Is there something better that could be done with these cells? I don't know about you, but if I had a fetus aborted, I don't exactly think I'd want to keep it around, you know? If some scientist can take it and do something useful with it, go ahead. It's the same reason I've specified that any of my organs that are still viable when I die are to go to anyone who needs them.

Dapper Phantom

Mmm, delicious, delicious fetus.

User Image

Demireius
Actually, they used a cell line derived from the original fetal cell (in other words....they manufactured a new cell line based on the cell they'd taken for testing). It's used only for testing, NONE OF IT goes into your drink.

So no, you're not drinking fetus juice.
Learn to read and analyze sources, thanks.
Awwww, disappoint. emotion_donotwant

Dapper Phantom

Amy Reinvented
Is there something better that could be done with these cells?
Valid medical research. But I still have no objection to what Pepsi is doing. It's just yeah, there are much better things we could use this sort of research for, lol.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Never liked Pepsi, anyway.

I'm a root beer man, asslickers.
A pepsi can upside down says isded. coincidence?
Sorry, I cannot take this post seriously. Not one bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff