Welcome to Gaia! ::

Richboy Esquire
Kiumaru
Richboy Esquire
Believe It Not..Drugs Are Deeply Rooted Into Our Culture..It's In Our Music,Art,And Most Of Our Philosophies..Cocaine And Heroin Are Used Medicinally Throughout The World..They Are Abused And Misused But To Put The People That Abuse Them To Death..That's All In All Insane..What Would "Death To Tha Druggies" Do Anyway..Prevention..Trust Me..It Would Do Nothing But Bring More Corruption To Our Society..Just Like The Prohibition..I Believe Abuse Education Would Be Better Than The Fire And Brimstone Approach

Why do you use ellipses as if they're periods? And why do you capitalize every first letter of every word?

I Never Noticed Your Satisfaction Was Of Extreme Importance

I didn't mention my satisfaction. I was just wondering why you did those two peculiar things.

Dapper Smoker

Kiumaru
Richboy Esquire
Kiumaru
Richboy Esquire
Believe It Not..Drugs Are Deeply Rooted Into Our Culture..It's In Our Music,Art,And Most Of Our Philosophies..Cocaine And Heroin Are Used Medicinally Throughout The World..They Are Abused And Misused But To Put The People That Abuse Them To Death..That's All In All Insane..What Would "Death To Tha Druggies" Do Anyway..Prevention..Trust Me..It Would Do Nothing But Bring More Corruption To Our Society..Just Like The Prohibition..I Believe Abuse Education Would Be Better Than The Fire And Brimstone Approach

Why do you use ellipses as if they're periods? And why do you capitalize every first letter of every word?

I Never Noticed Your Satisfaction Was Of Extreme Importance

I didn't mention my satisfaction. I was just wondering why you did those two peculiar things.

Distinction I Guess
Richboy Esquire
Distinction I Guess

Well, whatever floats your boat.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
RestrictMania
As title suggests, people who take drugs (such as heroin and cocaine) are a disgrace to humanity and should be executed.

Do you drink coffee? Soda? Tea?

Quote:
In the theory of survival of the fittest, the drug users become addicted and therefore becomes truly worthless/useless in both mind/soul and physical body. Why bother with the weak?

Also, they made bad choices, they made their mark. They had a choice, but they decided to neglect what their parents gave them and chose to do drugs.

They are filthy. Not only do that hurt themselves, they will influence the people who look up to them (if any), and if they have children, it would affect them. To drive out the rotten apples, people who do the drugs, might as well be dead. Fastest way to do it, is to execute them.

No offense to drug users here. If you think about it is true.

What are your opinions? Discuss.

My opinion is that you're full of s**t. We're all going to die someday. Some people simply choose how.

I like alcohol, you most likely like caffeine. Some people are addicted to their own body chemicals. We all have our poison.

Fanatical Zealot

black_wing_angel
RestrictMania
As title suggests, people who take drugs (such as heroin and cocaine) are a disgrace to humanity and should be executed.

Quote:
In the theory of survival of the fittest, the drug users become addicted and therefore becomes truly worthless/useless in both mind/soul and physical body. Why bother with the weak?

Also, they made bad choices, they made their mark. They had a choice, but they decided to neglect what their parents gave them and chose to do drugs.

They are filthy. Not only do that hurt themselves, they will influence the people who look up to them (if any), and if they have children, it would affect them. To drive out the rotten apples, people who do the drugs, might as well be dead. Fastest way to do it, is to execute them.

My opinion is that you're full of s**t. We're all going to die someday. Some people simply choose how.

I like alcohol, you most likely like caffeine. Some people are addicted to their own body chemicals. We all have our poison.

Nuh-uh, some people can live forever. dramallama

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Suicidesoldier#1
black_wing_angel
RestrictMania

Quote:

Those are called "movie stars". They're not actually immortal. They just keep replaying their movies, after they've actually died.

Fanatical Zealot

black_wing_angel
Suicidesoldier#1
black_wing_angel
RestrictMania

Quote:

Those are called "movie stars". They're not actually immortal. They just keep replaying their movies, after they've actually died.

DON'T YOU DARE DESTROY MY DREAMS! scream

Wait, are you saying that if I could somehow put myself into a movie, I could live forever...? ninja

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
GunsmithKitten
I should be put to death because I'm on hypertension meds?

My GF should be put to death because she has to take pain meds for her shoulder as well as insulin?

Just making sure I've got ya straight here...

I obviously meant the "recreational" drugs here.... like cocaine and heroin. Stop trying to nitpick the little confusing words to justify your point.

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
tererun the horrifying
What is really the problem with the OP? Is it that unfit people are out there surviving which should mean we kill every retard, cripple, and every other person who doesn't make the human cut, or is it that functionally high people are more fit for survival than they are? I would say given the lack of brain function in the OP means that if we were to be killing off those humans that are unfit for survival, we should start with them first since they seem to have neglected that most animals who actually live through survival of the fittest use drugs recreationally. It is an interesting thing how many animals will seek out fermented berries and things like that and get ******** up for the purpose of getting ******** up.

So mister doesn't know a ******** thing about nature, getting high is natural. being allowed to make stupid laws preventing it and spending lots of resources imprisoning or putting to death people who smoke a joint is not. Any day you want to have a valid opinion about living naturally I suggest you go out and do it. You will be the next person we see s**t out of a bear or some other woodland creature because in the game of survival of the fittest you could not even feed yourself without a supermarket.

Now any other bossy and invalid opinions you have that I can straighten you out on? If there ever were people who needed drugs it is the people of DARE and other uptright a**l fascists who like to tell others how to live when they are not capable of doing it without someone else to change their diapers.

Oh and one last thing, it is drugs that allows me to not kill you. So every day you should thank drugs for your life because if it was not for them I would be wearing your a** as a hat, and not in the cool sexual way.

Delusional should be the word?

You are telling me that a person getting addicted to cocaine, not able to support families, not able to lead on a well-thought life is considered natural?

If thats the case, then I am pretty sure thats the life you are heading. You should be executed.
Suicidesoldier#1

The problem is that the detriments far outweigh the benefits.

How so? I am asking because you might not be aware that there are many people using drugs who are not a problem, and also there are many people like you who would remain sober even if it were legal. It is legal to drink alcohol, yet we do not see everyone drunk all the time. Also, if we were to end the war on drugs and make them legal we would cripple organized crime, along with creating an industry for america that you could tax and those taxes could be used for rehab programs for those who do have a problem with it. Please show me how the detriments outweigh the positives.
Suicidesoldier#1

If it's a good feeling you are worried about why not just find alternative means?

First is that the experience is not just the same as feeling good. I do seek out activities that make me feel good. Drugs have their own distinct feeling. So why should we ban a choice that people can make?

Suicidesoldier#1

Any potential benefit you can gain can easily be better with a safer, medically doctor prescribed drug.

Again, I must remind you i am not arguing for medicinal use because that is not what I would use them for. So you win on that argument. I say that they are pleasurable, and it is possible to do them in a manner that is comparitively safe to other behaviors that are allowed. If drugs were administered through legal means for recreational purposes there would be many benefits, including the ability to cut a person off if they have trouble.
Suicidesoldier#1

If you are concerned with benefits why not go for the best?

You ideas about what is the best are too small for me to accurately describe what is the best to you. That is why drugs are and should be a choice. How can you can something you do not know what it feels like? Why do you believe noted liars who are working for the oppressors about what drugs feel like over the people who have used them?

Fanatical Zealot

tererun the horrifying
Suicidesoldier#1

The problem is that the detriments far outweigh the benefits.

How so? I am asking because you might not be aware that there are many people using drugs who are not a problem, and also there are many people like you who would remain sober even if it were legal. It is legal to drink alcohol, yet we do not see everyone drunk all the time. Also, if we were to end the war on drugs and make them legal we would cripple organized crime, along with creating an industry for america that you could tax and those taxes could be used for rehab programs for those who do have a problem with it. Please show me how the detriments outweigh the positives.
Suicidesoldier#1

If it's a good feeling you are worried about why not just find alternative means?

First is that the experience is not just the same as feeling good. I do seek out activities that make me feel good. Drugs have their own distinct feeling. So why should we ban a choice that people can make?

Suicidesoldier#1

Any potential benefit you can gain can easily be better with a safer, medically doctor prescribed drug.

Again, I must remind you i am not arguing for medicinal use because that is not what I would use them for. So you win on that argument. I say that they are pleasurable, and it is possible to do them in a manner that is comparitively safe to other behaviors that are allowed. If drugs were administered through legal means for recreational purposes there would be many benefits, including the ability to cut a person off if they have trouble.
Suicidesoldier#1

If you are concerned with benefits why not go for the best?

You ideas about what is the best are too small for me to accurately describe what is the best to you. That is why drugs are and should be a choice. How can you can something you do not know what it feels like? Why do you believe noted liars who are working for the oppressors about what drugs feel like over the people who have used them?

You can go for a specific feeling, but why?

It make sense to poison oneself for a specific feeling?

How can anyone, in good faith, allow someone to do that; it's the reason cyanide isn't in sugar and carbon monoxide isn't in beef.

We naturally assume that people don't want to harm themselves if they can avoid it.

And what if we suddenly decide that people do want to harm themselves?

Every murder ever is going to be impossible to prove; and honestly, if someone does want to harm themselves for a very specific feeling, is something not wrong with them, how can their brain be okay if they actively seek out a worse method that self inflicts harm?

Aged Lunatic

RestrictMania
GunsmithKitten
I should be put to death because I'm on hypertension meds?

My GF should be put to death because she has to take pain meds for her shoulder as well as insulin?

Just making sure I've got ya straight here...

I obviously meant the "recreational" drugs here.... like cocaine and heroin. Stop trying to nitpick the little confusing words to justify your point.

Hey, you put forth a notion to expand capital punishment to drug use, so I'm going to nitpick the ******** out of it with stakes like that.

Aged Lunatic

Also wonder if OP is willing to put anyone who drinks alcohol to death?

It's a BIGTIME recreational drug, and can easily destroy lives as well. Just ask a family with an alcoholic parent or child...
Am i the only one who didn't think about medicine when reading the thread title?
Suicidesoldier#1

You can go for a specific feeling, but why?

enjoyment, experience, fun? Those are good enough reasons to do a lot of things, some of which are way more dangerous and harmful than drugs.
Suicidesoldier#1

It make sense to poison oneself for a specific feeling?

Now you are assuming drugs are poison. If you are talking about things becoming toxic at a certain point, you have a lot of things that do that. There are lots of "poisons" your body is able to process, and does every day. The purpose of doing drugs is to enjoy them and that does not come with death. That question is absurd and emotional without any basis in reality.

Suicidesoldier#1

How can anyone, in good faith, allow someone to do that; it's the reason cyanide isn't in sugar and carbon monoxide isn't in beef.

You are assuming all drugs are like those, which really is not true at all. The overwhelming majority of people do not take drugs and die from them. Again, you have an absurd comparison that doesn't make your point.
Suicidesoldier#1

We naturally assume that people don't want to harm themselves if they can avoid it.

That is a piss poor assumption. There are a lot of self destructive people out there.
Suicidesoldier#1

And what if we suddenly decide that people do want to harm themselves?

It happens all the time. The world goes on.
Suicidesoldier#1

Every murder ever is going to be impossible to prove; and honestly, if someone does want to harm themselves for a very specific feeling, is something not wrong with them, how can their brain be okay if they actively seek out a worse method that self inflicts harm?

That is a personal judgment of yours. It is not the opinion of others, and it really does not have much basis in reality. Still, if a person becomes self destructive the worst case scenario is they die. That is life. Banning drugs does not make people less self destructive. Drugs are banned and there are plenty of self destructive people out there, so your supposed protection is not working.

Get a better argument.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces