Welcome to Gaia! ::

RestrictMania
Miss-dark8607
these drugs are only "bad" because the society we live in and an ex-first lady claim they are bad. NOTHING is really bad. If anything it's the legal and OTC drugs that are MORE deadly than the illegal ones.

Yup drugs arent bad biggrin

(Sarcasm)

I don't think i need to go over the potential harms drugs can bring to the person both physically and mentally as a lot of people here are too ignorant to realize.

Lets just see how it does in bigger situation. In Mexico, the murders related to drugs rose 760 percent since 2005. This is taken from a study from the TIME magazine.

Why are drugs not legal? Theres your reason.

Kinda figured you were just trolling. This pretty much confirms it.

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
TheSilverNoble
RestrictMania
Miss-dark8607
these drugs are only "bad" because the society we live in and an ex-first lady claim they are bad. NOTHING is really bad. If anything it's the legal and OTC drugs that are MORE deadly than the illegal ones.

(Sarcasm)

I don't think i need to go over the potential harms drugs can bring to the person both physically and mentally as a lot of people here are too ignorant to realize.

Lets just see how it does in bigger situation. In Mexico, the murders related to drugs rose 760 percent since 2005. This is taken from a study from the TIME magazine.

I like how people like to shoot out the unnecessary opinions.

I gave facts and figures, and I gave my opinion backed with evidence.
What did your statement prove?

Nothing.
RestrictMania
TheSilverNoble
RestrictMania
Miss-dark8607

(Sarcasm)

Nothing.

What exactly did yours prove?

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
TheSilverNoble
RestrictMania
TheSilverNoble
RestrictMania
Miss-dark8607

(Sarcasm)

Nothing.

How drug harmful usage can be extrapolated into extreme situations that not only harm one's self but also the people around them. Sometimes these drug issues could happen even in country level. Hence the drug related crimes.

But of course, I dont expect you to understand. You come in, say a sentence or two, barely voice your opinion.

When you do, you got no evidence. Do your homework little kid.

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
"Survival of the fittest" does not mean "kill them off."

Yes, most use of drugs recreationally is bad, but you put the person in rehab, or they die on they're own. You don't kill them. Same with anyone else we may not view as "fit." Hell, I don't much like the death penalty as it is (there's a reason it's not legal here). It's evil to try and kill innocent (albeit drugged up) people.
RestrictMania
TheSilverNoble
RestrictMania
TheSilverNoble
RestrictMania
Miss-dark8607

(Sarcasm)

Nothing.

How drug harmful usage can be extrapolated into extreme situations that not only harm one's self but also the people around them. Sometimes these drug issues could happen even in country level. Hence the drug related crimes.

But of course, I dont expect you to understand. You come in, say a sentence or two, barely voice your opinion.

You're not proving what you think you are.

The main reason drug violence is so high is because it is illegal. You don't see the same sort of violence associated with the alcohol industry. It is not illegal because of the extreme violence associated. It's rather the reverse.

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
TheSilverNoble
RestrictMania
TheSilverNoble
RestrictMania
TheSilverNoble

Nothing.

The main reason drug violence is so high is because it is illegal. You don't see the same sort of violence associated with the alcohol industry. It is not illegal because of the extreme violence associated. It's rather the reverse.

Your post suggests to me that you ignorantly refuse to understand the effects of the drug industry.

Many cults such as the RUF was able to fund their "man-killing" operations because of the fundings from the drugs they produced. rolleyes

Timid Gawker

Natural selection means by natural means right? If drug users were really that bad, wouldn't they all be dead already?
RestrictMania
TheSilverNoble
RestrictMania
TheSilverNoble
RestrictMania
TheSilverNoble

Nothing.

Your post suggests to me that you ignorantly refuse to understand the effects of the drug industry.

Many cults such as the RUF was able to fund their "man-killing" operations because of the fundings from the drugs they produced. rolleyes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reformed_University_Fellowship

I didn't see anything that said they've been killing people. I think you're making stuff up.
xZaebos
Natural selection means by natural means right? If drug users were really that bad, wouldn't they all be dead already?

100% of people who have used or currently use drugs are either dead already, or will be in the next 70 years or so.

Timid Gawker

TheSilverNoble
xZaebos

100% of people who have used or currently use drugs are either dead already, or will be in the next 70 years or so.
They have the opportunity to reproduce, I think.

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
TheSilverNoble
RestrictMania
TheSilverNoble
RestrictMania
TheSilverNoble

I didn't see anything that said they've been killing people. I think you're making stuff up.

Omg... I hope you are kidding. rolleyes

Otherwise you must be blissfully ignorant biggrin

RUF is this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_United_Front

--
Lol, but your post suggests to me that you have possibly did it on purpose as you have no more facts to prove your points.

smile
RestrictMania
TheSilverNoble
RestrictMania
TheSilverNoble
RestrictMania
TheSilverNoble

Omg... I hope you are kidding. rolleyes

Otherwise you must be blissfully ignorant biggrin

RUF is this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_United_Front

--
Lol, but your post suggests to me that you have possibly did it on purpose as you have no more facts to prove your points.

smile

I don't think they exist.
I feel as if it would be better to execute anyone who sells illegal drugs. People who are addicted to drugs are generally a part of larger family units and have many people who care about them. A few of the addicts I have meet, possessed quite an impressive array of talents and accomplishments before having their lives ruined by addiction.
Drug dealers on the other hand are more like parasites. They manipulate and prey upon these helpless individuals who are trapped in their addiction, and are willing to take anything from them in order to fuel their own personal gain, which is usually quite lucrative. I just feel that dealers of illicit drugs are more deserving of your wrath.

While I think executions are badass and s**t, the idea that anyone should be killed for failing to uphold the idea of "survival of the fittest" is ridiculous and counterproductive. The idea of "survival of the fittest" is that the weak will DIE OFF in nature, not that we should be participating in...some kind of social cleansing, like nazis.

Yes, many recreational drugs are very harmful. But generally speaking, not more so than anything you might get from a doctor. And do you know who gets medicine from doctors? The sick, weak, and old. People who would/should die out according the idea of "survival of the fittest"

And anyway, drug use, addiction, trafficking, and distribution is by no means a genetic matter. In other words, executing drug users and dealers would have no lasting effect, it's not as if all drug users come from drug using parents and no one else.

In my opinion, drug addiction is a medical problem and should not be treated as a criminal matter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff