Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you done illegal drugs and do you think other people should?

I've never really used illegal drugs 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 12 ]
Yeah I'd reccomend all ones I've done to anyone! 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 2 ]
There are some drugs that some people shouldn't do 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 12 ]
There are some drugs that no one should do 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 12 ]
No one should ever try any of the drugs I've tried 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
the reverend silver
nitznitz
the reverend silver
nitznitz
the reverend silver
nitznitz

Dude was violent and disruptive as ******** and at age 17 he knew he had absolutley zero control over it, and no medication worked, so he started smoking hash to relax and it worked.

No, what I mean is, one day I may visit your land. Keep in touch. wink Introduce me to your friend maybe, if he's still around by then.

He's not my friend anymore. We had a falling out and I ended up leaving his life forever instead of staying quiet just to be part of his group.
And it's still illegal here. Stoners are trying to work on legalizing it. Good luck stoners, I say.

Ah, well, I'm sorry. Losing friends sucks, even if they are dicks.

Illegal to procure does not mean impossible to procure. :3

1. I don't regret losing him, I regret his group turning into a bunch of dumb stereotypical bratty teenagers who party and do stupid s**t instead of being actual thinking people below age 18 that made me stop seeing them as friends. I got thrown out of so many groups before it didn't bother me.
2. No it doesn't. Heard the Negev is full of weed farms. Never cared to visit one, maybe some of my stoner friends do.

1. It is possible to do both. wink
2. Glorious! I'll put it on my list of things to do before I die.

You think the West Bank has weed?

Probably, though it's not always safe for westerners and Israelis. Also the entire area ain't safe now, and no one knows when will it be.
nitznitz
the reverend silver
nitznitz
the reverend silver
nitznitz

He's not my friend anymore. We had a falling out and I ended up leaving his life forever instead of staying quiet just to be part of his group.
And it's still illegal here. Stoners are trying to work on legalizing it. Good luck stoners, I say.

Ah, well, I'm sorry. Losing friends sucks, even if they are dicks.

Illegal to procure does not mean impossible to procure. :3

1. I don't regret losing him, I regret his group turning into a bunch of dumb stereotypical bratty teenagers who party and do stupid s**t instead of being actual thinking people below age 18 that made me stop seeing them as friends. I got thrown out of so many groups before it didn't bother me.
2. No it doesn't. Heard the Negev is full of weed farms. Never cared to visit one, maybe some of my stoner friends do.

1. It is possible to do both. wink
2. Glorious! I'll put it on my list of things to do before I die.

You think the West Bank has weed?

Probably, though it's not always safe for westerners and Israelis. Also the entire area ain't safe now, and no one knows when will it be.

Life ain't safe. I've become accustomed to that.

You're a nice girl. Let's not get mad at each other over the world.
Old Man Rasputin

To drug users:

-What illegal drugs have you tried and which do you use regularly?

I use none regularly, and haven't used in a while ( couple years) but on my list:

LSD
DMT
Mescaline
Pot
DXM
Ket
MXE
Xanax
I did meth once, for five days.
Diphenhydramine
Datura

Quote:
-What illegal drugs do you think people would actually benefit from?

Depends on what it is used for.

Quote:

-What illegal drugs have you tried that you think people really should stay away from?

Deliriants, aka datura (angel trumpets)/DPH/a couple others less known.

Quote:

-Are there any illegal drugs you would personally never try?

I'd probably never try any other stims or deliriants again.

Quote:
-What is the most positive and the most negative experience you've had?

Most positive experience? Hands down would have to be dissociative, specifically DXM. Psychedelics are a close second, in fact probably tied. But you take enough DXM and it will go toe to toe with anything psychedelics have to offer. This is slightly subjective though, because while both hallucinogens, the body load, mindset, and so on are completely different. Psychedelics are far more spiritual, emotional, and interactive, whereas dissociatives are more psychic, intellectual, and introverted.

Worst experience ever was on my datura and DPH trips, an absolutely nightmarish peak into the mind of a schizophrenic. I'm capable of handling and coping with it at first, and keeping my s**t together, but I fall asleep every time. Because of this I wake up in the middle of the trip and forget I've ever taken anything, and everything just goes so far downhill.

Quote:
-Did your drug experiences match what you were told by anti drug propaganda?

Not entirely no. I understand the points that propaganda tries to get across but they leave out entire narratives and dialogues and more information than you could ever cram into a commercial, and so their message falls flat and is intellectually dishonest.

Fanatical Smoker

the reverend silver
village midget
Mister George Kapland
village midget
Mister George Kapland
Do them all.
Meth?

Eh, why not?
Would you?

The last two letters in MDMA stand for MethAmphetamine. Which, you know what? I'm okay with that.
I had never considered that. Why is one considered non-addictive and low risk and the other thought of as a life-ruining nightmare?
village midget
the reverend silver
village midget
Mister George Kapland
village midget
Mister George Kapland
Do them all.
Meth?

Eh, why not?
Would you?

The last two letters in MDMA stand for MethAmphetamine. Which, you know what? I'm okay with that.
I had never considered that. Why is one considered non-addictive and low risk and the other thought of as a life-ruining nightmare?

Honestly I have no idea.

Although it's not non-addictive. >.> Hardly anything is. Well, "thought of as", you probably already know that.

Partying Prophet

the reverend silver
village midget
the reverend silver
village midget
Mister George Kapland

Eh, why not?
Would you?

Honestly I have no idea.

Although it's not non-addictive. >.> Hardly anything is. Well, "thought of as", you probably already know that.

Idk, MDMA has really bad finishing returns. Definitely loses its magic, I wouldn't want to do it more than like once a year. Trip every weekend tho :p

Partying Prophet

Times Of War
Old Man Rasputin

To drug users:

I use none regularly, and haven't used in a while ( couple years) but on my list:

LSD
DMT
Mescaline
Pot
DXM
Ket
MXE
Xanax
I did meth once, for five days.
Diphenhydramine
Datura

Jesus Christ, I would never do a deliriant, that is some fever dream horror movie s**t. Datura is like what the cop who came to my middle school tried to tell me acid was.
LittleSpaceCase
the reverend silver
village midget
the reverend silver
village midget
Mister George Kapland

Eh, why not?
Would you?

Honestly I have no idea.

Idk, MDMA has really bad finishing returns. Definitely loses its magic, I wouldn't want to do it more than like once a year. Trip every weekend tho :p

You mean diminishing?

******** yeah. I can't never find nothin' good, damn it.

Partying Prophet

the reverend silver
LittleSpaceCase
the reverend silver
village midget
the reverend silver

Honestly I have no idea.

You mean diminishing?

Yeah diminishing, sorry I'm on my phone.

2cb is my fav, good uplifting feel and so many colors. And if you got s**t to do you can rail it and it only lasts like an hour and a half.
LittleSpaceCase
the reverend silver
LittleSpaceCase
the reverend silver
village midget
the reverend silver

Honestly I have no idea.

You mean diminishing?

2cb is my fav, good uplifting feel and so many colors. And if you got s**t to do you can rail it and it only lasts like an hour and a half.

Damn. I need to be where you're at. You can't even get acid around here.

Maybe Canada's where I need to be.

Partying Prophet

the reverend silver
LittleSpaceCase
the reverend silver
LittleSpaceCase
the reverend silver

Honestly I have no idea.

You mean diminishing?

Real acid is hard to come by, but there are a lot of analogues going around. LALAD and stuff. I'm up in Seattle
LittleSpaceCase
the reverend silver
LittleSpaceCase
the reverend silver
LittleSpaceCase
the reverend silver

Honestly I have no idea.

You mean diminishing?

Real acid is hard to come by, but there are a lot of analogues going around. LALAD and stuff. I'm up in Seattle

I've never heard of that. I like the sound of it though. What's it like?

Partying Prophet

the reverend silver
LittleSpaceCase
the reverend silver
LittleSpaceCase
the reverend silver

You mean diminishing?

I've never heard of that. I like the sound of it though. What's it like?

Not sure how close it is to real acid, but the come up only takes about 20 mins, and it only lasted like 4-6 hours total. Pretty fun though. On the way back from buringman last year we took it in the car and stopped at some Podunk Walmart. Weird as ********, we had to get out of there. But after that we went swimming!

Spam6467's Wife

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I have tried marijuana (which is still illegal where I live, at least) and still use it pretty regularly. Basically when I want to, which means there's no set schedule or amount. Some weeks not at all, others a couple times.
-What illegal drugs do you think people would actually benefit from?
Marijuana.
-What illegal drugs have you tried that you think people really should stay away from?
None. I'm not willing to dabble in anything too dangerous, like meth.
-Are there any illegal drugs you would personally never try?
Meth, Cocaine, Heroine, Ecstasy. Those big names.
-What is the most positive and the most negative experience you've had?
Most positive is what I usually get. Very happy, floating feeling, more open to others, weird sensations, etc. Worst experience was a near panic attack on marijuana, but that was because of the situation and the drug merely intensified it a bit.
-Did your drug experiences match what you were told by anti drug propaganda?
No, not at all. Drug propaganda told me I'd be throwing up and seeing/hearing things, possibly having panic attacks too ... I haven't experienced anything like that except for the lone aforementioned incident which, as I said, was due to the situation I was in.
-What illegal drugs have you tried and which do you use regularly? i've tried marijuana and lsd but i only smoke now
-What illegal drugs do you think people would actually benefit from? marijuana even aside from medicinal purposes is a good destresser
-What illegal drugs have you tried that you think people really should stay away from? i would never do any injection drug if it can't go in my mouth it can't go in yknow
-Are there any illegal drugs you would personally never try? heroin meth etc
-What is the most positive and the most negative experience you've had? for most positive one time my boyfriend and i got high it was just really fun and cummy yknow
least positive was my first time smoking a bowl i scooby snacked and didn't get high and i was really anxious for some reason
-Did your drug experiences match what you were told by anti drug propaganda? absolutely not

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff