Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Fairy

flower guts
dolly milk
Why is this even a topic that's being argued on?
Are we really resorting back to the stone ages of discriminating against people's sexuality?

Come on. I thought you people were better than that.

Let's just go with there's a good kind and a bad kind of every sexuality out there.
That's my belief.

For example, a loyal and caring homosexul is better than an abusive and dishonest straight. Or vice versa. Unlimited possibilities really.

Somebody's personality is irrelevant to their sexual orientation.
Your argument is invalid.

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
x_DivineDesire_x
Raspberry Flavored Milk
We Are Organisms
Trigr Warning
Pansexuals reject the idea of a gender binary that is proposed by terms like "bisexual."

Gender isn't a checklist; you don't pick the one that fits you best.

It's a sliding scale.

Pansexuals are open to any part of the scale.

and all the way to one end of the scale is heterosexual
what else would I call it?
99% straight? lol

Gender scale = sexuality scale? confused

Actually the two "scales" are different

That's what I was calling them out on.

Tainiae's Partner

Amorous Ladykiller

The argument in here makes me wonder what would happen if there was a similar thread about neutrois.

Adored Sweetheart

Agreed OP.
pan sexual, demi sexual, bi sexual, homosexual, heterosexual. personal to me bisexual is attracted to both sex... not gender. pan sexual and demi sexual... i find them very similar... but they still can be attracted to both sex... hence bisexual... anyway... i don;t really like stereotype and i feel love is love... there really is no difference between love.

Shy Fairy

The amount of likes on this thread disgusts me.

The fact that you people have the balls to question and criticize somebody's sexuality disgusts me.

I don't know what the OP's issue with pansexual people is, seeing as this is the 2nd ED thread they've made in regards to it. If you're going to make the excuse that you aren't prejudice, then try not to make your prejudice views so blatantly ******** obvious. kthxbai.

Fanatical Zealot

I kind of agree.

I mean I get the new age "rebel against the 50's", even though that was like 60 years ago *cough* try to relive the 60's bizz but.

Being attracted to pans?

You kids are just going too far.

You know politics is getting into medicine when there is a legitimate medical definition for this.
dolly milk
The amount of likes on this thread disgusts me.

The fact that you people have the balls to question and criticize somebody's sexuality disgusts me.

I don't know what the OP's issue with pansexual people is, seeing as this is the 2nd ED thread they've made in regards to it. If you're going to make the excuse that you aren't prejudice, then try not to make your prejudice views so blatantly ******** obvious. kthxbai.

I feel u are taking this too seriously. the question was to find out what pan sexual is and what bisexual is, I have friends that claims them....but i still cannot see the difference. If u have the answer, enlighten me, But i feel that if u are attracted to both sex, its bisexual...lol
Suicidesoldier#1
I kind of agree.

I mean I get the new age "rebel against the 50's", even though that was like 60 years ago *cough* try to relive the 60's bizz but.

Being attracted to pans?

You kids are just going too far.

lol "kids"hahahah u make urself sound old XD

Hilarious Prophet

If you're attracted to me I will do my best to avoid you.

Shy Fairy

Jieming
I feel u are taking this too seriously. the question was to find out what pan sexual is and what bisexual is, I have friends that claims them....but i still cannot see the difference. If u have the answer, enlighten me, But i feel that if u are attracted to both sex, its bisexual...lol

I'm taking this too seriously? No dear, the people who are taking this too seriously are the ones who feel the need to START AN EXTENDED DISCUSSION TOPIC, regarding something as petty as SEXUAL ORIENTATION? What the ******** is up with that? The OP isn't asking a question, she's criticizing. What is there to be extendedly discussed on somebody's sexuality. It doesn't make sense. I've already made several replies to this thread thoroughly explaining in full, exact detail on what pansexuality is and how it is different from bisexuality, so if you are really curious, then please go back and read. Humanity is not limited to only two genders or sexes, there is a much wider variety, that's what the point of pansexuality is. Bisexuality is limited to only two genders/sexes.

If bisexuality is being attracted to more than one gender (not limited to cis men/women), how is pansexuality different?

i'm asking because i'm genuinely interested.

Tipsy Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
dolly milk
flower guts
dolly milk
Why is this even a topic that's being argued on?
Are we really resorting back to the stone ages of discriminating against people's sexuality?

Come on. I thought you people were better than that.

Let's just go with there's a good kind and a bad kind of every sexuality out there.
That's my belief.

For example, a loyal and caring homosexul is better than an abusive and dishonest straight. Or vice versa. Unlimited possibilities really.

Somebody's personality is irrelevant to their sexual orientation.
Your argument is invalid.

Ahh, that's actually what I mean. ~ Just because you're of ___ sexuality doesn't mean you act a certain way.

Combative Punching Bag

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
Pansexual here and I'm not gender blind. I honestly do like feminine expressions, or genderless expressions moreso than masculine. Get at me. ;u

Buggy Mage

I don't know much about Pansexuality honestly. I really wish someone would explain it to me someday so I dont accidentally offend someone. Though honestly it does seem like the difference between the two is very similar. So I would hope they wouldnt be too angry at someone who simply didnt know the difference.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff