Welcome to Gaia! ::

now i do understand this site is supposed to be for young children however i know alot you you are older. im 17 years old and have a cannabis card do to extreme anxiety while i find it helps me i would like to know the worlds opinion on the subject and please this is a nice place so dont be rude or mean please. dramallama dramallama dramallama 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh heart heart heart

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
When you can get cannabis for "anxiety," you might as well legalize it for recreational use.

Shameless Heckler

12,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Funnily enough the absorbed dose of tar from a marijuana cigarette is four times higher than a tobacco cigarette because the smoke is breathed in deeper and held in for longer. Yet tar is one of the reasons that tobacco is slowly being made illegal.
washu_2004
Funnily enough the absorbed dose of tar from a marijuana cigarette is four times higher than a tobacco cigarette because the smoke is breathed in deeper and held in for longer. Yet tar is one of the reasons that tobacco is slowly being made illegal.
but tobacco doesn't give you a good high

Gaian

the reverend silver
washu_2004

Toss some in a water pipe and hit it.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Exoth XIII
When you can get cannabis for "anxiety," you might as well legalize it for recreational use.

I, being a card holder, completely agree. Anxiety is something we all deal with.

If California would just do what Colorado did, then cards would no longer be needed and the state still gets it's taxes.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
washu_2004

Considering joints are unfiltered and cigarettes mostly are filtered (unless you are a badass like me and prefer the unfiltered lucky strikes), I guess that puts an end to that myth.

When you burn organic material, it leaves tar. Tar is not the same as the tar in roads. It's plant matter.
AvenirLegacy
the reverend silver
washu_2004

Toss some in a water pipe and hit it.

Won't that give me mad tumors though?
Exoth XIII

anxiety is a very saver problem that can cause depression and in some cases self hard and not being able to breath
the reverend silver
washu_2004

I smoke out of bongs cause they are more healthy due to the water filtering out carsinogens which are one of the main causes on cancer

Borg

meow_kittymix420_
now i do understand this site is supposed to be for young children however i know alot you you are older. im 17 years old and have a cannabis card do to extreme anxiety while i find it helps me i would like to know the worlds opinion on the subject and please this is a nice place so dont be rude or mean please. dramallama dramallama dramallama 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh heart heart heart

I am 36, and I really wish my state would legalize it. My husband has a chronic pain disorder called Rheumatoid Arthritis. He is always in pain, but refuses to take narcotics because of the addictive quality. His doctor has said many times that he could benefit from medical marijuana.

That should be between him and his doctor, not between him and lawmakers who do not even possess a medical license and are still making medical decisions for the rest of us.
Although as a card holder I do believe they should monitor it like they do other fatmisudical drugs (even though it's a plant)

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
meow_kittymix420_
Although as a card holder I do believe they should monitor it like they do other fatmisudical drugs (even though it's a plant)

I differ on this opinion. Plants should not be monitored (controlled) by the state, only by the farmer. If everyone grows fields, the price would drop to nothing. People would then only grow 5-6 plants just for themselves as any more would be a waste. It will balance out.
astucity
meow_kittymix420_

I am 36, and I really wish my state would legalize it. My husband has a chronic pain disorder called Rheumatoid Arthritis. He is always in pain, but refuses to take narcotics because of the addictive quality. His doctor has said many times that he could benefit from medical marijuana.

That should be between him and his doctor, not between him and lawmakers who do not even possess a medical license and are still making medical decisions for the rest of us.

Political bullshit like we see today is so harmful to the general public; it's a shame most don't see it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff