• Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PureCocainePureCocaine
Capt Buckner CTO
PureCocainePureCocaine
My Dog Mr. Kitty
sitting cow
im annoyed b/c i just bought a hybrid this year after saving up for 3 yrs

i mean i needed a new car anyways (my other car was 15 yrs old). so i guess it was still a good thing. i had to get some new car.

idrk. at least i didn't buy a house before the market crashed or get a useless college degree. but it's still sort of the same principle. hard working americans who bought hybrids the past few years are screwed in the same way the home buyers of 2005-2008 era are/were. and for us it's even worse b/c we are trying to be environmentally conscious whereas the people who bought the houses were just greedy and thinking only of themselves.

but anyways this should affect everything else...im waiting for products to become cheaper b/c it costs less to transport them.

Hybrids in the traditional sense aren't a very smart buy with gas at levels it's been at in America. The batteries start to go and are expensive, outcosting the savings on gas

If you really wanted to be environmentally conscious you would have gotten a used diesel, or any used car

environmentally conscious my a**, it's about not having to pay these ******** oil companies just to get where the ******** I need to go
I could have a solar car by now but noooo, they had to go and suppress any competitor who doesn't use a fossil fuel engine

p.s. diesel's expensive as ********]
The US really needs to get over the stigma of diesel=dirty. Its an antiquated belief that needs to die.

However, the push for all-electric is pretty stupid too. Started too early, the technology didn't exist for it to actually work, nor did the infrastructure for it to be efficient. Tech is getting there, but still not quite ready, and the infrastructure probably won't exist outside of major cities for a long time if at all. Not a big deal, because all-electric is perfect for cities.

Hybrids are good, and there's still development room for them, both in economy and performance.

Fossil fuel engines are pretty much limited out now, but there's one more thing in development that I know of that is going to be huge for ICEs.

it might not be dirty but it is ******** expensive
everyone I've ever known who had a diesel truck hated it, expensive as ******** they said
I believe it

I don't know what that is but it looks too nice for me to have one

Taxes man. Both parties are ******** us over diesel, Reagan created them, Unions are trying to keep them from going away.

Its really cool, watch the video. They explain it really well. Still experimental, but they have a test mule that has about 30k miles on the system if I remember right.
Capt Buckner CTO
PureCocainePureCocaine
Capt Buckner CTO
PureCocainePureCocaine
My Dog Mr. Kitty
sitting cow
im annoyed b/c i just bought a hybrid this year after saving up for 3 yrs

i mean i needed a new car anyways (my other car was 15 yrs old). so i guess it was still a good thing. i had to get some new car.

idrk. at least i didn't buy a house before the market crashed or get a useless college degree. but it's still sort of the same principle. hard working americans who bought hybrids the past few years are screwed in the same way the home buyers of 2005-2008 era are/were. and for us it's even worse b/c we are trying to be environmentally conscious whereas the people who bought the houses were just greedy and thinking only of themselves.

but anyways this should affect everything else...im waiting for products to become cheaper b/c it costs less to transport them.

Hybrids in the traditional sense aren't a very smart buy with gas at levels it's been at in America. The batteries start to go and are expensive, outcosting the savings on gas

If you really wanted to be environmentally conscious you would have gotten a used diesel, or any used car

environmentally conscious my a**, it's about not having to pay these ******** oil companies just to get where the ******** I need to go
I could have a solar car by now but noooo, they had to go and suppress any competitor who doesn't use a fossil fuel engine

p.s. diesel's expensive as ********]
The US really needs to get over the stigma of diesel=dirty. Its an antiquated belief that needs to die.

However, the push for all-electric is pretty stupid too. Started too early, the technology didn't exist for it to actually work, nor did the infrastructure for it to be efficient. Tech is getting there, but still not quite ready, and the infrastructure probably won't exist outside of major cities for a long time if at all. Not a big deal, because all-electric is perfect for cities.

Hybrids are good, and there's still development room for them, both in economy and performance.

Fossil fuel engines are pretty much limited out now, but there's one more thing in development that I know of that is going to be huge for ICEs.

it might not be dirty but it is ******** expensive
everyone I've ever known who had a diesel truck hated it, expensive as ******** they said
I believe it

I don't know what that is but it looks too nice for me to have one

Taxes man. Both parties are ******** us over diesel, Reagan created them, Unions are trying to keep them from going away.

Its really cool, watch the video. They explain it really well. Still experimental, but they have a test mule that has about 30k miles on the system if I remember right.

s**t, it goes that far huh. They had me at the vroom and the shape of it.
PureCocainePureCocaine
sitting cow
My Dog Mr. Kitty
sitting cow
My Dog Mr. Kitty
sitting cow

i've talked to you before about this and that is when you lied. i don't really wish to have another convo with you. especially on this topic.

and you're not even correct. the most environmentally conscious thing you can do is ride a bike or some s**t. so there. i proved that you are wrong and are lying. we are done now. bye.

Right. Keep saying I'm lying and convincing you're being environmentally conscious by buying a new car

It's amazing how you blow me off as a liar without every pointing out anything I've lied about

my car was not new. i meant new, as in, new to me.

you can stop posting now.
Oh dear, what a fool I've been. Only an idiot like me would think you meant what you had said, I should have known better

******** off

you're the one who picked at me first, ya tosser. i mean, how much aspergers do you have to have to come on here and start criticizing my life choices when i'm in that kind of mood already? like, i don't usually talk about my personal life on here. i don't need arrogant pricks like you coming on here and harassing me, especially when i'm already complaining about crap going on and obviously feeling bothered.

and you have done this to me before which is why i just am not gonna take any more of your s**t. don't play dumb next time and act like i'm the one bothering you when you start it.

you rarely even post. so you get lost, you wanker. eat s**t.

ps so you got a car, good for you emotion_c8

people are too critical here

yeah thanks. i just, i don't even care though. i would have felt accomplished or something maybe 2 years ago. but at this point the car was practically just a necessity i needed to buy. like buying a toothbrush or whatever.

and like, i don't know what that other guy is trying to say. like, all the estimates, etc on what car is truly going to save money the most, are just estimates, with a lot propaganda on either side, (as in the go green/peak oil believers vs the other side)

and i just, i'm tired of getting hassled. if it were truly up to me, i wouldn't even have a car, because i wouldn't have a job, and i'd just be playing video games all day or something. i'm sick of everyone hassling me.

everyone can go ******** themselves. oh. except for you.
My Dog Mr. Kitty
sitting cow
My Dog Mr. Kitty
sitting cow
My Dog Mr. Kitty
sitting cow

i've talked to you before about this and that is when you lied. i don't really wish to have another convo with you. especially on this topic.

and you're not even correct. the most environmentally conscious thing you can do is ride a bike or some s**t. so there. i proved that you are wrong and are lying. we are done now. bye.

Right. Keep saying I'm lying and convincing you're being environmentally conscious by buying a new car

It's amazing how you blow me off as a liar without every pointing out anything I've lied about

Oh dear, what a fool I've been. Only an idiot like me would think you meant what you had said, I should have known better

******** off

you're the one who picked at me first, ya tosser. i mean, how much aspergers do you have to have to come on here and start criticizing my life choices when i'm in that kind of mood already? like, i don't usually talk about my personal life on here. i don't need arrogant pricks like you coming on here and harassing me, especially when i'm already complaining about crap going on and obviously feeling bothered.

and you have done this to me before which is why i just am not gonna take any more of your s**t. don't play dumb next time and act like i'm the one bothering you when you start it.

You're so touchy that if someone makes a simple comment about what you said that you can't handle any sort of conversation? You actually were the one to start it, you posted your opinion about it on a public forum titled extended discussion. To complain about someone trying to make discussion about something you said is idiotic

I did no such harassing, and to imply I did is nothing but bitching

Oh no, poor you. I've tried having a discussion/debate with you on something you post about in an extended discussion forum? What an a** I've been

You're not special. Don't feel so victimized because someone questions your opinions at a place like this

no you weren't trying to discuss, you were trying to flame/harass, as you usually do.

that's not being touchy. that's responding like a normal human being would to anyone who is a big of an annoyance as YOU.
Senator Armstrong
My Dog Mr. Kitty
sitting cow
My Dog Mr. Kitty
sitting cow

******** off

You are a liar though, irrespective of this conversation.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

exactly

and actually i know i am going hard on him right now itt. but that's because i'm still bitter from the last time we had a conversation, which was when he lied. i guess. idr the details but this guy will be a huge pain in the a** out of nowhere.

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Senator Armstrong
My Dog Mr. Kitty
sitting cow
My Dog Mr. Kitty
sitting cow

******** off

You are a liar though, irrespective of this conversation.

In what way?

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
sitting cow
My Dog Mr. Kitty
sitting cow
My Dog Mr. Kitty
sitting cow

******** off

You're so touchy that if someone makes a simple comment about what you said that you can't handle any sort of conversation? You actually were the one to start it, you posted your opinion about it on a public forum titled extended discussion. To complain about someone trying to make discussion about something you said is idiotic

I did no such harassing, and to imply I did is nothing but bitching

Oh no, poor you. I've tried having a discussion/debate with you on something you post about in an extended discussion forum? What an a** I've been

You're not special. Don't feel so victimized because someone questions your opinions at a place like this

no you weren't trying to discuss, you were trying to flame/harass, as you usually do.

that's not being touchy. that's responding like a normal human being would to anyone who is a big of an annoyance as YOU.
Giving advice is flaming or harassing? Damn, what do you think school was like?
sitting cow
PureCocainePureCocaine
sitting cow
My Dog Mr. Kitty
sitting cow

******** off

ps so you got a car, good for you emotion_c8

people are too critical here

yeah thanks. i just, i don't even care though. i would have felt accomplished or something maybe 2 years ago. but at this point the car was practically just a necessity i needed to buy. like buying a toothbrush or whatever.

and like, i don't know what that other guy is trying to say. like, all the estimates, etc on what car is truly going to save money the most, are just estimates, with a lot propaganda on either side, (as in the go green/peak oil believers vs the other side)

and i just, i'm tired of getting hassled. if it were truly up to me, i wouldn't even have a car, because i wouldn't have a job, and i'd just be playing video games all day or something. i'm sick of everyone hassling me.

everyone can go ******** themselves. oh. except for you.

i feel ya. and, heh, thanks

Aged Gaian

Raginmund Brigir
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/oilprices/11283875/Bank-of-America-sees-50-oil-as-Opec-dies.html

What does everyone think about this? If oil does become so cheap, OPEC dies, gas will be 25 cents a gallon, and ISIS runs out of money.

Though, I'd like to know who Bank of America is to be making predictions about such things.

Every swinging d**k and their grandmother will be lined up at gas stations around the country to stockpile. It's that same thing with ammunition, especially .22 these days. That s**t will literally walk off the shelves in a matter of hours.
I hope gas prices drop to $1.50. mrgreen

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
It's a good way to run out faster.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff