Young King under Heaven
I don't really see the point in not eating meat; a few vegans/vegetarians rejecting meat eating doesn't phase the meat industry; their sales don't suffer from it. The average person probably won't be interested in changing their diet.

At some point though, people need to recognize that your kind of argument is a self-fulfilling one. If everyone keeps thinking they are just a few and won't effect change, then the few never become the many because they continuously think there are not enough.

I think its very possible to get people to make modest healthy choices which collectively have an impact on the market.

One thing that I think would be a very do-able chance for people to make that I don't see a lot of vegans and health-conscious people advocate is diversification. Its all "eat no/much less meat". One thing that I do is, instead of stuffing my face with three hamburgers to get full, I have one hamburger that's piled high with cheese, spinach, roasted carrots, and grilled onions. I have a banana, and some nuts. After that, I feel much fuller for longer time stretches and I did not consume three burgers to get the same feeling.