Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Any nightmares you can remember?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 25, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

Does anyone here have nightmares that they can remember? I have nightmare-style dreams. What I mean by that is: I have dreams, that by all means and terms should be considered a nightmare, yet I do not find them scary. In fact, I usually wake up laughing, or insulting whoever was in my dream for being so stupid, and deserving everything they got in the dream. Anyone else have problems like this? Or just nightmares and dreams they can remember. I'd like to know if I'm the only person who has things like this happen, or if others do the same things I do.
my nightmares have caused me to have insomnia
everytime i ahve a nightmare, someone usually ends up dying. then i wake up, with a cold sweat, and my eyes are wet with hot tears. sad
Normally nightmares only occur to me after something "big" or "great." Not very pleasent.
I dont have any nightmares, I live the nightmare through my Paranoia and OCD...
I ... Well, I've had (of course) nightmares, before. Normally when I wake up right after a nightmare, I just sort of stay up for about two hours, thinking of what had happened in the dream. I ponder what had happened, really. I end up putting on the radio or listening to an album to calm me down and fall back asleep right away.

Romantic Phantom

Enjoy them?
I used to have this one reoccuring nightmare. I would be in my backyard, and it was night, and then all of a sudden there'd be this really, really high pitch, like a radio broken. I eventually learned to recognize it and wake up from it.
i usually have nightmares about the end of the world/ bombs/ cats killing people/ going to war/ being in a space ship seeing the distruction of the world and having nothing to go back to.

altho, dont worry, cos dreams like this only happen at the end of someones tether, just before you start doing damage to yourself.

dont worry
have a good christmas.
In my most recent 'nightmare' two people were testing out teleportation. They were sending everything from pencils to books to themselves. One person who was watching eventually got fed up, believing it to be a trick, and walked into the zone where the items were appearing, wondering what the trick was. Just as he was about to leave, the people testing the teleporter threw in a cup of pencils. The 'nightmare' faded with the man falling to the ground, and someone asking him if he was alright.

Death by having your organs punctured and moved out of place by something suddenly placed in your body. A horrible way to go, to be sure, yet I didn't believe it was a bad dream. I felt no fear, nor remorse for what happened. In fact, all I did was roll over, pull the sheets up, and say "Hmph... what an idiot." Before falling back asleep.
I don't remember my nightmares or my dreams either. BUT like 7-8 years ago i went through this stage where i would ahve these things called "night terrors" where i would sleep walk and live out my dreams/nightmares. they were never anything that would be dangerous to myself or anyone else, and i coulnd never remember them but the next day my parents would tell me what i did during the night because they would follow me around to make sure i never got hurt or like walked outside the house or whatever. just a funny little event in my lifetime.
Yeah, ive had em. Whenever i wake from them, i have a wierd buzzing in my ears...
I have had nightmares and they have scared my to the point of sitting in my bed, pinching myself to stay awake. As I look back on the actual nightmares they are very silly and I can't believe how much they scared me. One such nightmare goes as follows: Im in my house with my family and suddenly robbers break in. We go out of the house through a secret tunnel and end up in an ally. Suddenly the robbers jump down from the sky and start dancing like the people in the musical CATS. I would ususally wake up around then. I had this nightmare about five times and each time I would wake up crying. I am not afraid of cats (I own two). It might be a subconsciece (spelled wrong) fear of being robbed but I don't know. I have not had that dream since I was eight and I still remember the fear it caused me.
Actually, I think robbers dancing like the actors in the movie Cats sounds pretty funny. If robbers could put on a show like that, I'd gladly give them my money. xd

Any other nightmares?
Quote:
Actually, I think robbers dancing like the actors in the movie Cats sounds pretty funny. If robbers could put on a show like that, I'd gladly give them my money. xd

Any other nightmares?

Yeah, when I think back on the moments, I laugh at myself. And no sorry, no more nightmares that I can remember.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff