Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
InariKistune
marshmallowcreampie
Jin_of_the_thunder

no one is expecting you to be a mind reader, if you are oblivious to the fact that the person has feelings for you then it can't be helped and you've done nothing wrong. also I don't get what you mean by the "my v****a isn't a corporation" remark.

So, what is she supposed to say to him? A lot of guys can't take "no" for an answer. Sometimes even when they're turned down, they continue to pursue her because they think she'll start to like them eventually. If she makes her feelings clear but he still does nice things in hopes of getting laid, there's not really anything she can do.
If he chooses to behave like an exploitable trash, I think she should treat him like one.

well aren't you the shitiest person in the room.

Omnipresent Glitch

11,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
It's strange, because the ones who actually do have sex with the "Nice Guys", as you put it (capitalized and all), everyone and their dog calls them whores and "too easy".

I don't entirely care about anyone's judgment of the "Nice Guy", I'd have sex with him. He could beg and plead, and I'd give it to him, because, ********, why not? It's better than talking to anyone over the internet.

You could beg for this a** all you want, I like that desire. Beg for it more like the dog you are, oh yeah.

Where was I?
I love the original post, because it really nails the problem that a lot of men have.

Returning a wallet isn't being nice if you're expecting to get something out of it. Returning a wallet is nice if you're concerned for the victim.

It's a selfish conditioning that many men have become trapped by, unfortunately.

Friendly Lunatic

Jin_of_the_thunder
no one is expecting you to be a mind reader, if you are oblivious to the fact that the person has feelings for you then it can't be helped and you've done nothing wrong.

But they're still going to b***h about it and spread rumours :/
Jin_of_the_thunder
also I don't get what you mean by the "my v****a isn't a corporation" remark.

I just mean it's not something you can (or should) regulate 'in the interest of fairness'. If I want to be selfish or manipulative or even if I'm just plain dense, you can't exactly take me to court or start a boycott over it.
Weretindere
I don't entirely care about anyone's judgment of the "Nice Guy", I'd have sex with him. He could beg and plead, and I'd give it to him, because, ********, why not? It's better than talking to anyone over the internet.

I think the idea is that he isn't begging and pleading at all - just doing nice things and silently hoping you'll one day be like 'HEY I LIKE YOU LET'S ********'

Granted, that's kiiinda how I got together with my current SO, but there were other factors which facilitated it and I'm definitely not the norm.
Keltoi Samurai
see, it's wrong for men to expect things from women, but the other way around is just the natural course of things.

:rolleyes: I do all kinds of things for my friends. I just don't ******** most of them. Why is sex the only thing that a woman can do that 'counts'?

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
MachineMuse
Jin_of_the_thunder
no one is expecting you to be a mind reader, if you are oblivious to the fact that the person has feelings for you then it can't be helped and you've done nothing wrong.

But they're still going to b***h about it and spread rumours :/

they might or they might not, and they probably won't. if you are up front and honest most people will say fair enough and leave it at that. its incredibly pessimistic and narcissistic of you to assume that most men are these horrible fiends who won't accept no for an answer and pursue you after you've turned them down because they find you that fantastic. and even on the off and extreme chance that they do spread rumors and call you names for turning them down. let them call you names and spread rumors, others will see through it. its called being the bigger person.

MachineMuse
Jin_of_the_thunder
also I don't get what you mean by the "my v****a isn't a corporation" remark.

I just mean it's not something you can (or should) regulate 'in the interest of fairness'. If I want to be selfish or manipulative or even if I'm just plain dense, you can't exactly take me to court or start a boycott over it.

I never claimed that that a person could.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Tactical Leg Sweep
Oh look. This thread again.

You know what's more ******** grating than the "Nice Guys tm tm tm herp a derp"? The annoying sect of EDers who will not stop whining about them.

Yup, this rolleyes
God forbid I think being a good person entitles me to decent treatment from other people. Maybe I should just be a bad person instead. How would you like that?
heh, lol. I wonder why there aren't any "nice girls" then.
why girls don't return wallets, why they don't open doors to other people, why they don't pay for dinner? XD

There aren't really nice people in there world. Everyone does something for a reason. Even those so-called "nice guys". Please, no one will pay for your dinner just because they're being nice. O_O

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Willow_T
why girls don't return wallets, why they don't open doors to other people, why they don't pay for dinner? XD

There aren't really nice people in there world. Everyone does something for a reason. Even those so-called "nice guys". Please, no one will pay for your dinner just because they're being nice. O_O

thats not true, i treated my friend to lunch the other day. I don't expect anything in return.
Willow_T

Because you're women. Skip your lunches and wear make-up. You should be able to just go out in the street and say "sex please, now" and have boys crawling over you. If they aren't, then you're doing something wrong.
Jin_of_the_thunder
Willow_T

thats not true, i treated my friend to lunch the other day. I don't expect anything in return.

he's your friend. I'm talking about people you just met.

Friendly Lunatic

Archaix_the_Ghast v2
Willow_T

Because you're women. Skip your lunches and wear make-up. You should be able to just go out in the street and say "sex please, now" and have boys crawling over you. If they aren't, then you're doing something wrong.

Skipping lunch doesn't make you thin.
Makeup doesn't make you pretty.
Going out in the street and ******** the first person who comes along is both A) a recipe for disaster, and B) just as plausible for you, if you don't mind ******** a fat cougar or a prostitute.
MachineMuse
Archaix_the_Ghast v2
Willow_T

Skipping lunch doesn't make you thin.
Makeup doesn't make you pretty.
Going out in the street and ******** the first person who comes along is both A) a recipe for disaster, and B) just as plausible for you, if you don't mind ******** a fat cougar or a prostitute.

He's trying to be witty, don't bother....
Well in all fairness, I found out that being an a*****e is also not good for picking up women either.
Robot Macai
God forbid I think being a good person entitles me to decent treatment from other people. Maybe I should just be a bad person instead. How would you like that?

I don't see why not. Humans are parasites anyway The only time they're nice is for personal gain.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff