Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

Je Nique vos Merdiers
Quite pleased, since that would include every religious text ever written.

Yay, let's kill off entire fields of study because we're mad at mommy for making us go to church on Sunday!

Aged Lunatic

mellifluous glass optics
Has this actually happened..?

Sort of. By this guy.

User Image

Great cat to imitate, eh?

Aged Lunatic

False Dichotomy
Je Nique vos Merdiers
You're not a very intelligent person, are you? You'd give up every historic record and every book of science and progress all to take a potshot at religion?

When people complain about Angstheists, it's people like this underwear stain that they're talking about. ******** him.

Shameless Mystic

GunsmithKitten
False Dichotomy
Je Nique vos Merdiers
You're not a very intelligent person, are you? You'd give up every historic record and every book of science and progress all to take a potshot at religion?

When people complain about Angstheists, it's people like this underwear stain that they're talking about. ******** him.
I'm glad other people are using my word now. That's just the attitude we need towards these people.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Goodbye Shakespeare, the best troll ever!
Yet, goodbye Christian bible.
So ... worth it? Meh, probably not.
GunsmithKitten
Je Nique vos Merdiers

Yay, let's kill off entire fields of study because we're mad at mommy for making us go to church on Sunday!

I've never been to church.

Speaking of killing off entire fields of study, religion is still doing everything in its power to deny the basics of biology and cosmology.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Ringoringa
While I seem to be one of the few who actually believes that there are some good, thought-provoking books that have been published within the last fifty years, I'd still be upset about the blatant censorship, and about the loss of some of my favorites, like Animal Farm, published in 1945. Boxer deserves to be memorialized forever. *sniffle* Why'd you have to break your leg, Boxer? You shouldn't have worked so hard!

Because they needed glue to hold the pages of the book, together.

Boxer contributed more to that book, than you know. emotion_awesome
False Dichotomy
Je Nique vos Merdiers

This is a hypothetical situation that's obviously ridiculous and never going to happen. What do you find a more interesting subject of discussion, the world without religious texts, or "hum dum bannin books iz bad mkay?"

Who's going to seriously agree that banning all books from >50 years ago is a good thing? Even copyright trolls would disagree on the grounds that copyright lasts lifetime+90 years and banning 50-year-old books reduces their ability to monetize the works of their dead relatives.

If anyone is an idiot here, it's you and Gunsmith Kitten for actually taking my post seriously. I already know that she's a retard, so what's your excuse?

Shameless Mystic

Je Nique vos Merdiers
False Dichotomy
Je Nique vos Merdiers

This is a hypothetical situation that's obviously ridiculous and never going to happen. What do you find a more interesting subject of discussion, the world without religious texts, or "hum dum bannin books iz bad mkay?"

Who's going to seriously agree that banning all books from >50 years ago is a good thing? Even copyright trolls would disagree on the grounds that copyright lasts lifetime+90 years and banning 50-year-old books reduces their ability to monetize the works of their dead relatives.

If anyone is an idiot here, it's you and Gunsmith Kitten for actually taking my post seriously. I already know that she's a retard, so what's your excuse?
I don't exactly agree with her on most issues. I wouldn't, however, refer to her as a retard. You, on the other hand, I haven't seen much of you around the ED, but what little I have isn't very... impressive.

Besides, the subject is hypothetical.

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
black_wing_angel
Ringoringa
While I seem to be one of the few who actually believes that there are some good, thought-provoking books that have been published within the last fifty years, I'd still be upset about the blatant censorship, and about the loss of some of my favorites, like Animal Farm, published in 1945. Boxer deserves to be memorialized forever. *sniffle* Why'd you have to break your leg, Boxer? You shouldn't have worked so hard!

B-but it was stitched together! gonk

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Ringoringa
black_wing_angel
Ringoringa

Oh....well ********.

I got nothing, then...
I think I would probably hide in some hole somewhere with my banned books, and use my banned whiskey, and finally use some banned bullets in a banned 'assault weapon' to take as many with me as I could before they started yelling about how suicide by cop was also banned behavior by the thought police...

Wait, wasn't that the plot for "V for Vendetta"?

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
black_wing_angel
Ringoringa
black_wing_angel
Ringoringa

Oh....well ********.

I got nothing, then...

It was his fur, wasn't it? WASN'T IT?
False Dichotomy
Besides, the subject is hypothetical.

Yeah, I know, that was the first thing I said. So why is anyone using it to insult my intelligence when my answer was clearly meant to be silly?

Oh, you're not impressed by me? That's fine, since I'm not impressed enough by the low level of discussion around here to post anything substantial.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Ringoringa
black_wing_angel
Ringoringa
black_wing_angel
Ringoringa

Oh....well ********.

I got nothing, then...

It was his fur, wasn't it? WASN'T IT?

Puts a whole new meaning to the term "boxer shorts", doesn't it? biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers