Welcome to Gaia! ::

olive buffet's Datemate

too advanced for this website.
i'm taking it somewhere else.

delete please.

olive buffet's Datemate

conconconcrete wall
dude if you didn't know that all food is trying to kill you before now I shudder to think what else you're ignorant about

I know.
I never listened to them.
I'm just mad at the horrible epidemic they helped create.

And people general listen to authorities and organizations like that, because most people are not scientists, and organizations like that have a reputation for being truthful.

Being misled does not make one ignorant.

olive buffet's Datemate

conconconcrete wall
mnhnrnnyng
conconconcrete wall
dude if you didn't know that all food is trying to kill you before now I shudder to think what else you're ignorant about

I know.

And people general listen to authorities and organizations like that, because most people are not scientists, and organizations like that have a reputation for being truthful.

it's not even a deserved reputation, just the illusion of legitimacy. a fancy name and a nice logo is all.

besides, you should always assume that an Institution of Society like a bank, a cop, a grocery store, a news anchor, that these things are always lying non stop whether or not they realize it.

it doesn't matter what i individually think
obviously enough people believed them and the food pyramid lies for our world to be in the state it is today.
I don't even think USA is in the top fattest countries anymore now that a good chunk of the middle east and mexico are ahead of it.

olive buffet's Datemate

conconconcrete wall
mnhnrnnyng
conconconcrete wall
mnhnrnnyng
conconconcrete wall

I know.

it's not even a deserved reputation, just the illusion of legitimacy. a fancy name and a nice logo is all.

besides, you should always assume that an Institution of Society like a bank, a cop, a grocery store, a news anchor, that these things are always lying non stop whether or not they realize it.

obviously enough people believed them and the food pyramid lies for our world to be in the state it is today.
I don't even think USA is in the top fattest countries anymore now that a good chunk of the middle east and mexico are ahead of it.

I don't know about you but I've been alive long enough to remember food in the before times and food now and it just doesn't taste as good anymore.
I have a strong feeling they've substituted the quality of the ingredients without telling us.

Moreover, to what end is this? The rich can slaughter their own livestock if so they please, operate their own farms to make food exclusively for their own consumption, but what about everyone who isn't really, seriously ********, operate-your-own-personal-economy rich?

Even you, regular rich people! You don't look at everything you eat that closely.

processed food costs more than meat and vegetables.

olive buffet's Datemate

conconconcrete wall
mnhnrnnyng
conconconcrete wall
mnhnrnnyng
conconconcrete wall

I don't know about you but I've been alive long enough to remember food in the before times and food now and it just doesn't taste as good anymore.
I have a strong feeling they've substituted the quality of the ingredients without telling us.

Moreover, to what end is this? The rich can slaughter their own livestock if so they please, operate their own farms to make food exclusively for their own consumption, but what about everyone who isn't really, seriously ********, operate-your-own-personal-economy rich?

Even you, regular rich people! You don't look at everything you eat that closely.

you don't say.
i mean doesn't it depend on the specific type though

sometimes, but usually not.
all i know is i can get a small steak and some peppers from the supermarket cheaper than a Big Mac Combo

But I live in Canada, and our Big Mac Combos are 8$+tax

Dapper Reveler

mnhnrnnyng

delete please.
i like your shirt

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
mnhnrnnyng

delete please.

And you base this on ONE person? xd

olive buffet's Datemate

Mulien
mnhnrnnyng

delete please.

And you base this on ONE person? xd

no, based on 95% of the people in the ED
the first person who responded responded while I was in the process of editing the first post to this, so he read the original content.

olive buffet's Datemate

conconconcrete wall
mnhnrnnyng
conconconcrete wall
mnhnrnnyng
conconconcrete wall

you don't say.
i mean doesn't it depend on the specific type though

sometimes, but usually not.
all i know is i can get a small steak and some peppers from the supermarket cheaper than a Big Mac Combo

But I live in Canada, and our Big Mac Combos are 8$+tax

oh hello my non-dystopian cousin how are you today

I'm good, but I no longer eat Big Macs.
The burgers at Five Guys are bigger, cheaper, and more delicious.

how are you today?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces