Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Sugar. Especially chocolate. I'm a diehard chocoholic and get withdrawal symptoms after 2 days without chocolate.

Yes, this is ******** up for anyone above 7. But it's how s**t rolls.

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Raptor Mechanic
Riviera de la Mancha
Not for nothing, but your life sounds like it blows hard.

I stayed up all night because my Iranian friend getting her PHd in South Korea came back today. I picked her up at the airport in the afternoon, and we went to the Field Museum because it's free all February.

And I'm going to show her around my university when the sun rises.

I don't think it does.

Yesterday was very fun.

Where do you live?

Riviera de la Mancha
Raptor Mechanic
Riviera de la Mancha

I stayed up all night because my Iranian friend getting her PHd in South Korea came back today. I picked her up at the airport in the afternoon, and we went to the Field Museum because it's free all February.

I don't think it does.

Yesterday was very fun.

I don't know bro, still sounds blow-y to me.

Like, what's with all the coffee and cigs? You sound like every French actor in every 80's french film ever. I pride myself on not needing coffee or cigs to do what I do.

Cigs calm the nerves and coffee wakes you up. They sell those 2 together for a reason.

Divine_Malevolence
Right now my poison is ******** Minecraft.

I have things I'm supposed to be doing, babel, I should not be turning you into a souped up ten thousand foot tall bastion of magic and completely unavoidable phallic shapes.

"But think of the possibilities!"

Let me go get a bit of cobblestone.

Mine ALL the coal!
nitznitz
Raptor Mechanic
Riviera de la Mancha

I don't think it does.

Yesterday was very fun.

Where do you live?

Riviera de la Mancha
Raptor Mechanic
Riviera de la Mancha

I don't think it does.

Yesterday was very fun.

Like, what's with all the coffee and cigs? You sound like every French actor in every 80's french film ever. I pride myself on not needing coffee or cigs to do what I do.

Cigs calm the nerves and coffee wakes you up. They sell those 2 together for a reason.

Divine_Malevolence

I have things I'm supposed to be doing, babel, I should not be turning you into a souped up ten thousand foot tall bastion of magic and completely unavoidable phallic shapes.

Mine ALL the coal!

So... its like taking uppers and downers at the same time? Or, like, stool hardeners and stool softeners?

I can't think of a better example of life blowing more than that.

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Riviera de la Mancha
nitznitz
Raptor Mechanic
Riviera de la Mancha

I don't think it does.

Yesterday was very fun.

Where do you live?

Riviera de la Mancha
Raptor Mechanic
Riviera de la Mancha

I don't think it does.

Yesterday was very fun.

Divine_Malevolence

Mine ALL the coal!

So... its like taking uppers and downers at the same time? Or, like, stool hardeners and stool softeners?

Not really. Coffee is an upper but cigs keep you in check rather than be a downer. They just shut off a lot of unpleasant s**t from what I hear.
nitznitz
Riviera de la Mancha
nitznitz
Raptor Mechanic
Riviera de la Mancha

I don't think it does.

Yesterday was very fun.

Where do you live?

Riviera de la Mancha
Raptor Mechanic

I don't think it does.

Yesterday was very fun.

Divine_Malevolence

Mine ALL the coal!

Not really. Coffee is an upper but cigs keep you in check rather than be a downer. They just shut off a lot of unpleasant s**t from what I hear.

Sounds like a downer to me.

Sounds hella blowy to to have your emotive state so ruled by dried up leaves and crushed beans.

Timid Wife

nitznitz

Where do you live?

Chicago.

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Riviera de la Mancha

Sounds hella blowy to to have your emotive state so ruled by dried up leaves and crushed beans.

"Uppers and downers" is a bit reductive.

Psychology Today
Nicotine acts as both a stimulant and a sedative. Immediately after exposure to nicotine, there is a "kick" caused in part by the drug's stimulation of the adrenal glands and resulting discharge of epinephrine (adrenaline). The rush of adrenaline stimulates the body, causing a sudden release of glucose as well as an increase in blood pressure, heart rate and respiration. Nicotine also suppresses insulin output from the pancreas, causing smokers to be slightly hyperglycemic. In addition, nicotine indirectly causes a release of dopamine in the brain regions that control pleasure and motivation. This reaction is similar to that seen with other abused drugs—such as cocaine and heroin—and is thought to underlie the pleasurable sensations many smokers experience. In contrast, nicotine can also exert a sedative effect, depending on the level of the smoker's nervous system arousal and the dose of nicotine taken.

So ruled? How ruled? Ruled at all? emotion_omnomnom

Lamia Lacuna's Husband

NewtonsFlamingLaserSword
Chainsaw Samurai
Hmm,

Get up everyday at 6:00 am don't get out of work until about 5-6 pm.

Anything with caffeine fits my criteria for the morning. If i have the time i'll do coffee.

Only on weekends:

Scotch Whiskey, Whiskey, Rye Whisky, Bourbon Whiskey, Spaten, Shiner, Black Beer, IPA, the list goes on and on.

If the day was particularly stressful then I may cheat and have a glass of one of the above mentioned tasty beverages.

Don't deprive yourself of life's pleasures just because someone couldn't handle their s**t. I think if someone is going to rape another, it doesn't matter if they have drugs/alcohol in their system. At some point if they wants to get rapey, its only a matter of time.
alcohol decreases sleep quality.

sweatdrop If i was worried about that, I'd be in bed already! sweatdrop
Greasy and/or sugary foods and procstination (especially procrastination.

Of all the things procrastination has absolutely ******** me the most.

Greasy/sugary foods haven't really effected me that much though.

Fanatical Zealot

Ak-47's and tea. xP
Yoshpet
Riviera de la Mancha

"Uppers and downers" is a bit reductive.

Psychology Today
Nicotine acts as both a stimulant and a sedative. Immediately after exposure to nicotine, there is a "kick" caused in part by the drug's stimulation of the adrenal glands and resulting discharge of epinephrine (adrenaline). The rush of adrenaline stimulates the body, causing a sudden release of glucose as well as an increase in blood pressure, heart rate and respiration. Nicotine also suppresses insulin output from the pancreas, causing smokers to be slightly hyperglycemic. In addition, nicotine indirectly causes a release of dopamine in the brain regions that control pleasure and motivation. This reaction is similar to that seen with other abused drugs—such as cocaine and heroin—and is thought to underlie the pleasurable sensations many smokers experience. In contrast, nicotine can also exert a sedative effect, depending on the level of the smoker's nervous system arousal and the dose of nicotine taken.

So ruled? How ruled? Ruled at all? emotion_omnomnom

Doesn't seem all that reductive from your link.

The rest doesn't make sense, so you get default response #31:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feral Animal

8,900 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
Gunpowder, nicotine, and whiskey.

Fanatical Zealot

Fawk You 9aia
Wait are you scared of raping or getting raped???

wut

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces