Is this True ?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 6, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

Reddragon878
Ohw plz tell my

Why am I doing this? *sighs*

Lurk. Read threads; every few seconds, if you click to another page or part of the site, you can gain a couple gold.

Sponsor links are here. Only two work, but it's a quick 40-50 gold a day (Note: wait a couple minutes between clicking the links to get the most gold).

Polls. Each poll will give you 10 gold. You must wait 30 seconds between polls in order to get the 10 gold. You can also get 5 gold for creating a poll.

Posting. See Emerel's response, above. Also, if you find a discussion you like, and read/contribute to it, you can find yourself racking up some gold.

Selling stuff in the Marketplace and Exchange. Those places have FAQs. Read them.
i'm gonna find out myself here

417 gold, time for first reply to this thread
Please, please go to the chatterbox if you are bored and just want to post randomly. Otherwise, join in on a discussion and stick to the topic there.
438 gold now

yup, it looks like it's true
Kiyoshi Hayashida
Not in ED!
Also: Marilyn Manson sucks.

******** you hobo hes so cool.
Shadow man88
Kiyoshi Hayashida
Not in ED!

I'm a hobo? When did this happen?
Also, what makes Manson so cool? He's "edgy?" He's "different?" You know it's all just a stupid show he puts on to get money from the teenagers he knows so well will mindlessly follw him.
Kiyoshi Hayashida
Shadow ******** you hobo hes so cool.[/quote]
Also, what makes Manson so cool? He's "edgy?" He's "different?" You know it's all just a stupid show he puts on to get money from the teenagers he knows so well will mindlessly follw
bqtc0u0a:1="Shadow ******** you hobo hes so cool.[/quote]
Also, what makes Manson so cool? He's "edgy?" He's "different?" You know it's all just a stupid show he puts on to get money from the teenagers he knows so well will mindlessly follw him.

"Cool"... yeah. Define "Cool", and I don't want any pedantic answers such as "between 0 - 3 degrees centigrade". =/

zOMG! Revelation! "Gothic-singer-whom-sucks-a**" is responsible for teenage angst.

While you were away, Manson bought your house. No, really. 3nodding Stupid teenagers buying into crap.

...I appear to be unconsciously stalking you, Kiyoshi. O.o;
bump 1

I want to marry SexyVixen on gaia but there's a lack of wedding dresses etc for her, although there are tux's for me. We need help so If you want a place in gaia where you can get guy stuff for weddings and girl stuff including dresses,jewlery and pregnant avitars then plz go here and post thxs.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5379566

I want her to be my wife not only on here but in real life plz help make this happen.
That post there, Smokie, makes me want to begin a petition for the Double Eagle pose for the Avatar system update.

Get the hell out of ED.
i dont now about but i think that it's not true sweatdrop
Kiyoshi Hayashida
Shadow man88
Kiyoshi Hayashida
Not in ED!

I must seem naive but.... who the hell is Manson?!?!?!?!
thundersister
I must seem naive but.... who the hell is Manson?!?!?!?!

Mary Manson. You know, s**t music, 'goth', ******** vocalist?
This thread is serving as a gateway from the chatterbox to the ED! It must be locked and destroyed!
You Get Gold For Post INg !!!!?? redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces