< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Enlightened Despot
Stay safe!!

Also, on a lighter note, if you need any non-classified report on the Israel situation, there's plenty of Israel Gaians, some live relatively near the line of fire like I do, and maybe if you're lucky you'll find a Sderotian Gaian.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
nitznitz
Enlightened Despot
nitznitz
Enlightened Despot
So, will this most recent ceasefire hold or will Hamas fire more rockets into Israel?

Well I live close to he Gaza strip, not the areas that have rocket rains every few weeks but still, and no sirens so far. Last report from Ynet, my favorite Israeli news site keeps talking about the peace and last rocket article was from the 13th. I say they either ran outta rockets or are waiting for a concentrated strike. My optimism is too worn out to think they actually want peace, sorry.
I'm glad that I could get someone from Israel itself to notice this thread. biggrin I hope you liked my writing piece, because I really am trying to argue for the greater good here. Keep your hopes high though, because Israel is basically invincible to this threat; Israel's faced worse crisis than this before, so try not to worry to much. I hope that you guys can hash out a lasting peace treaty. Stay safe!!

You know, this thread made me feel like our PR still has some hope, till around page 3 when Herald stormed into it with his damn high horse and people started screaming "WOW HUGE DEATH TOLL EEZ EESRAEL FAULT THEY ARE BABY MURDERERS!!!! HURR!"

You can try all you want, but besides reminding us that only 90% of the world hates us and making us know you're the 10%, and your beautiful writing piece let us know you're the 0.5% who are neither religious zealots or media drones, you won't do any good to Israel. It's a terrible truth I'm still coming to terms with. emo
Israel will not perish from this Earth as long as the United States has something to say about it. I hope that my country continues to aid yours for centuries to come and that peace is established in the middle east for all peoples there. I know that comments like those that you mentioned can be disheartening, but Israel is still winning by 20% in the polls here. It makes me feel as though I've helped Israel a little bit when I hear from people like you who are actually there. It makes me feel as if I've at least spread my message far enough to help; even if the help is only encouragement.

And people generally just look at the first page and the page they land on after they've posted, unless they're interested in reading the whole thread; so Herald is going to have to take his ignorance elsewhere to get attention.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
nitznitz
Enlightened Despot
Stay safe!!

Also, on a lighter note, if you need any non-classified report on the Israel situation, there's plenty of Israel Gaians, some live relatively near the line of fire like I do, and maybe if you're lucky you'll find a Sderotian Gaian.
You should bring them here to post and talk about their situation! mrgreen I check in this thread from time to time just to see what people are saying, and I'd love to hear from more Israelis. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff