Welcome to Gaia! ::

N3bu
The Sky Does Not Bow
N3bu
Ugh, MRAs, building sexist resentment on the top of the few issues some men just want people to be aware of.

Also, they just make up issues, clouding actual problems in the fabrications of deluded fever dreams.

I wouldn't be surprised. While many men (as an identity) have tried to re-adapt to a new cultural paradigm some have just ultimately become resentful at their failure and use a few bad examples of feminism (misanthropists) as an excuse to foist their resentment upon the whole movement.

Their focus on "men's issues" is just their way to try and avoid looking like sexist douche-bags.

Their greatest fears are that women will have sex with them, steal the used condom and inject themselves with a turkey baster to conceive a child so they can cheat you out of your measly income. They really believe this is a common thing. How can you even consider taking these lunatics seriously? At best they deserve to be treated with public derision.
The Sky Does Not Bow
N3bu
The Sky Does Not Bow
N3bu
Ugh, MRAs, building sexist resentment on the top of the few issues some men just want people to be aware of.

Also, they just make up issues, clouding actual problems in the fabrications of deluded fever dreams.

I wouldn't be surprised. While many men (as an identity) have tried to re-adapt to a new cultural paradigm some have just ultimately become resentful at their failure and use a few bad examples of feminism (misanthropists) as an excuse to foist their resentment upon the whole movement.

Their focus on "men's issues" is just their way to try and avoid looking like sexist douche-bags.

Their greatest fears are that women will have sex with them, steal the used condom and inject themselves with a turkey baster to conceive a child so they can cheat you out of your measly income. They really believe this is a common thing. How can you even consider taking these lunatics seriously? At best they deserve to be treated with public derision.

I try to deal with people more individually.

I hate the politicisation of pregnancy in particular. Couples just need to talk to each other a whole lot more and understand what they want before they start adding a child to the mix, they especially don't need to be projecting their fears on a public Internet forum.
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep

Soooo ... what else you got?

Something not a assumption based on nothing? You have really gone off the deep end with your conspicuous stupidity, kid.

Except all of her's were assumptions based on just as much evidence. You really have gone off the deep end with your outright idiocy, kid.

Yeah except not. I mean really, go to any MRA haven and it's literally all right there. Whereas you have to be pretty demented and twist things around a lot to say the same things of feminists.

And really, "no you" is the best comeback you've got? I thought you smart, but you're just dumb. And small.

Which is why you just said "nuh uh". Come up with something better, shitdick. You're boring me. At least make it somewhat of a challenge to make you look like a ******** idiot.

Sure, what I said amounted to "nuh-uh" if you're incredibly simple, which you are, and incapable of appreciating nuance, which you are, and refuse to fully understand anything ever, which you do. So, the reason I am immediately dismissive of your aggressive cretinism is that... well, it's aggressively cretinous.

Tee hee. You really are small. Small minded, probably short. Small in every other way, I'd bet. Does that give you a chip on you shoulder? Something to prove? Should get some help with that, bro, insecurities are a weight on the mind.

Or you know, if you've got a brain and can quickly realize a halfwit sputtering out whatever idiocies he thinks will save him from the fact that he can barely formulate proper sentences, much less actually argue against someone who is clearly their intellectual superior.

You sure like trying that. Seems like projecting. What's wrong, bro? Was your p***s that small before you it cut off that you have to project that wet fear onto others? I mean, we can tell you're a mental midget.
Tactical Leg Sweep
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep

Except all of her's were assumptions based on just as much evidence. You really have gone off the deep end with your outright idiocy, kid.

Yeah except not. I mean really, go to any MRA haven and it's literally all right there. Whereas you have to be pretty demented and twist things around a lot to say the same things of feminists.

And really, "no you" is the best comeback you've got? I thought you smart, but you're just dumb. And small.

Which is why you just said "nuh uh". Come up with something better, shitdick. You're boring me. At least make it somewhat of a challenge to make you look like a ******** idiot.

Sure, what I said amounted to "nuh-uh" if you're incredibly simple, which you are, and incapable of appreciating nuance, which you are, and refuse to fully understand anything ever, which you do. So, the reason I am immediately dismissive of your aggressive cretinism is that... well, it's aggressively cretinous.

Tee hee. You really are small. Small minded, probably short. Small in every other way, I'd bet. Does that give you a chip on you shoulder? Something to prove? Should get some help with that, bro, insecurities are a weight on the mind.

Or you know, if you've got a brain and can quickly realize a halfwit sputtering out whatever idiocies he thinks will save him from the fact that he can barely formulate proper sentences, much less actually argue against someone who is clearly their intellectual superior.

You sure like trying that. Seems like projecting. What's wrong, bro? Was your p***s that small before you cut off that you have to project your fear onto others? I mean, we can tell you're a mental midget.

Are you finished pissing on the walls yet?
Tactical Leg Sweep
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep

You sure like trying that. Seems like projecting. What's wrong, bro? Was your p***s that small before you it cut off that you have to project that wet fear onto others? I mean, we can tell you're a mental midget.

And then you start vomiting the absurdities. Here we go...!
N3bu
Tactical Leg Sweep
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep

You sure like trying that. Seems like projecting. What's wrong, bro? Was your p***s that small before you cut off that you have to project your fear onto others? I mean, we can tell you're a mental midget.

Not really. Smacking Sky around is easy enough that it starts to become a habit.
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep

And then you start vomiting the absurdities. Here we go...!

Welp. Looks like I drew a bead.
Tactical Leg Sweep
N3bu
Tactical Leg Sweep
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep

Not really. Smacking Sky around is easy enough that it starts to become a habit.

yeah you're not really smacking anybody around, unless you think me laughing at you qualifies.

PS - I am actually laughing.
Tactical Leg Sweep
N3bu
Tactical Leg Sweep
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep

The last time I heard a pissing contest called smacking someone around I was in a Catholic primary school surrounded by 10 year olds.

Grow up.
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep
N3bu
Tactical Leg Sweep
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep

yeah you're not really smacking anybody around, unless you think me laughing at you qualifies.

We really need a nun to come in here and start smacking people with rulers.
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep
N3bu
Tactical Leg Sweep
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep

Yeah, but you're a simpleton, so water dripping or someone shaking a rattle probably makes you laugh too.

It's okay, when I had the mental capacity of a 2 year old I found things I didn't understand amusing too.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
It is my opinion that while some of these people are simply angry and upset men who feel that the world has s**t all over them and no one cares and are incredibly entitled about the idea that they as a man should not have to endure this sort of crap (yeah, but the rest of us should, because ya know, it's totally character building and s**t), but there are some of them who seriously operate on a completely plane of reality.

I was trying to have a discussion with this one MRA on Man Boobz and he extrapolated my argument against benevolent sexism and my assertion that all men and women should be treated with respect that he believes that ALL women need to "pay in blood" for all of the abuse that SOME WOMEN OUT THERE have inflicted towards SOME MEN OUT THERE. And that it should be acceptable and even preferable for all men to beat the s**t out of all women that they encounter because the woman deserved it for being a woman. Then he goes into a racist/sexist tirade about how ALL state and federal funding goes towards woman-only programs and is run by the Jewish Illuminati who were secretly funded by the Russian Feminists who all want to eradicate men from the planet (yes, he seriously said this).

The level of crazy he was spewing by the end of the post convinced me that he's just angry, and really really wants to hurt someone, and the someone that he's attached all of that rage and anger and conspiracy theory craziness are ALL WOMEN EVERYWHERE.

This is why, in order for me to be safe, the only way for me to truly deal with these sad sacks is to figure out how best to recognize them when they're in "wolf in sheep's clothing" mode- that is to say, pretending to be "normal" out in the world.

The underlying misogyny that I see in these people really worries me. They obviously have issues that they are allowing to fester in their heads and get more and more toxic. The end result of this sort of thing is never good- either you get some guy who commits suicide because he can't deal with it anymore, or you get a guy who beats his wife and kids, or you get a guy who goes in and shoots up a gym George Sodini style.

Honestly? I can't think of any other movement that calls itself a "rights" movement that operates on conspiracy theories and generally only seems to advocate the removal of rights and abuse of all others while they themselves are elevated to the status of gods.

There are no words to describe how unsettling this is to me.
Tactical Leg Sweep
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep
N3bu
Tactical Leg Sweep

Yeah, but you're a simpleton, so water dripping or someone shaking a rattle probably makes you laugh too.

It's okay, when I had the mental capacity of a 2 year old I found things I didn't understand amusing too.

says the little boy who barely understands words with more than one syllable.
Tactical Leg Sweep
when I had the mental capacity of a 2 year old
At this point I'm not convinced you don't any more.
N3bu
Tactical Leg Sweep
N3bu
Tactical Leg Sweep
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep

The last time I heard a pissing contest called smacking someone around I was in a Catholic primary school surrounded by 10 year olds.

Grow up.

You about done complaining about the posts you're quoting and thereby sustaining or ? ..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff