Welcome to Gaia! ::

ITT ED feminists take a break from attacking and lambasting anyone who does not subscribe to feminist rhetoric and characterizing dissent as misogny and broad-brush painting of feminism to ... paint MRAs in broad brush strokes.
oh MRAs

never know if i should be laughing at or crying about them. they're just so... ridiculously ignorant and hateful, it's almost funny how much they try to paint themselves as martyrs, but at the same time they're sort of scary in a "i don't know how far this hateful little s**t will go with his vendetta against women"
Tactical Leg Sweep
ITT ED feminists take a break from attacking and lambasting anyone who does not subscribe to feminist rhetoric and characterizing dissent as misogny and broad-brush painting of feminism to ... paint MRAs in broad brush strokes.

The OP said Dworkin didn't hate men. That is all you need to know about the OP.
Tactical Leg Sweep

okay but MRAs really are uniformly misogynist and ignorant

it's not painting them with a broad brush.

in fact the only reason they're MRAs to begin with is because they hate women and they want to whine and cry about how those damn women won't stay beneath them in their proper place

this is inarguable fact
silkandflowers
Tactical Leg Sweep

okay but MRAs really are uniformly misogynist and ignorant

it's not painting them with a broad brush.

in fact the only reason they're MRAs to begin with is because they hate women and they want to whine and cry about how those damn women won't stay beneath them in their proper place

this is inarguable fact

okay buy feminist groups really are uniformely misandrist and ignorant.

It's not painting them with a broad brush.

In fact the only reason they're feminists to begin with is because they hate men and they want to whine and cry about how those damn men won't stay beneath them in their proper place

this is inarguable.

Soooo ... what else you got?
Capricious Conundrum
Girlwriteswhat's arguments are, in my experience, quite sound.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

Ahahahahaha

Hahaha

oh wow
Jessi el Conquistador
Tactical Leg Sweep

The OP said Dworkin didn't hate men. That is all you need to know about the OP.

She didn't.
Tactical Leg Sweep

Something not a assumption based on nothing? You have really gone off the deep end with your conspicuous stupidity, kid.

Wait, I'm sorry, do you know what "conspicuous" means?
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep

Something not a assumption based on nothing? You have really gone off the deep end with your conspicuous stupidity, kid.

Except all of her's were assumptions based on just as much evidence. You really have gone off the deep end with your outright idiocy, kid.
Tactical Leg Sweep
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep

Except all of her's were assumptions based on just as much evidence. You really have gone off the deep end with your outright idiocy, kid.

Yeah except not. I mean really, go to any MRA haven and it's literally all right there. Whereas you have to be pretty demented and twist things around a lot to say the same things of feminists.

And really, "no you" is the best comeback you've got? I thought you smart, but you're just dumb. And small.
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep

Yeah except not. I mean really, go to any MRA haven and it's literally all right there. Whereas you have to be pretty demented and twist things around a lot to say the same things of feminists.

And really, "no you" is the best comeback you've got? I thought you smart, but you're just dumb. And small.

Which is why you just said "nuh uh". Come up with something better, shitdick. You're boring me. At least make it somewhat of a challenge to make you look like a ******** idiot.
Ugh, MRAs, building sexist resentment on the top of the few issues some men just want people to be aware of.
Tactical Leg Sweep
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep

Which is why you just said "nuh uh". Come up with something better, shitdick. You're boring me. At least make it somewhat of a challenge to make you look like a ******** idiot.

Sure, what I said amounted to "nuh-uh" if you're incredibly simple, which you are, and incapable of appreciating nuance, which you are, and refuse to fully understand anything ever, which you do. So, the reason I am immediately dismissive of your aggressive cretinism is that... well, it's aggressively cretinous.

Tee hee. You really are small. Small minded, probably short. Small in every other way, I'd bet. Does that give you a chip on you shoulder? Something to prove? Should get some help with that, bro, insecurities are a weight on the mind.
N3bu
Ugh, MRAs, building sexist resentment on the top of the few issues some men just want people to be aware of.

Also, they just make up issues, clouding actual problems in the fabrications of deluded fever dreams.
The Sky Does Not Bow
N3bu

Also, they just make up issues, clouding actual problems in the fabrications of deluded fever dreams.

I wouldn't be surprised. While many men (as an identity) have tried to re-adapt to a new cultural paradigm some have just ultimately become resentful at their failure and use a few bad examples of feminism (misanthropists) as an excuse to foist their resentment upon the whole movement.

Their focus on "men's issues" is just their way to try and avoid looking like sexist douche-bags.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff