Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Smoker

The "Saint of Calcutta" and winner of a Nobel Peace Prize was a total hypocrite with no moral compass whatsoever. The entirety of her life's work was nothing more than a self-serving enterprise to build her own empire within Catholicism and get herself canonised. She didn't give two shits about the poor she so famously "helped", her congregation the "Missionaries of Charity" is founded on corruption, political greed, negligence and abuse.

She publicly befriended and openly supported brutal dictators, terrorists and genocidal maniacs. She accepted vast sums of stolen money from these people and made no comment, let alone move, to return it even after it had been publicly shown to be the profit of extreme criminality. She did not invest a cent into any of the facilities her organisation runs - millions and millions of dollars hoarded in bank accounts while people were denied medical assessment, access to hospital care and even clean needles. Why? Because the suffering brings them closer to god. ORLY? Is that why when Teresa needed medical care herself she sought out the highest quality modern medical facilities and doctors available then??
Suffering and not getting treatment also brings people closer to death, to that state of being where they can no longer protest or consent... the state of being where her followers secretly baptized these dying people against their will at Teresa's instruction - nothing like it to boost the numbers of your sick cult and ensure your place in the history books apparently. She even got a (now convicted) ****** re-instated as a high ranking priest, knowing full well that he had been removed for sexually abusing a boy and even acknowledging "imprudence" in his behaviour. That guy went on to ruin lives thanks to her. Her only concern was to protect the image of the church and exert her personal power.

Mother Teresa gave no ******** about the poor or the sick. She endangered lives, she protected a system of extreme corruption, and enabled abuse. She did ******** to solve any of the social issues her congregation "dealt with". She solicited money in the multi-million dollars range when she had enough to fund several state-of-the art hospitals, and yet made her suffering charges go without proper medical attention and even food. The woman was clearly in need of psychiatric help in a secure facility or else she was a sadist and should have been kept away from other people forever.

ARGUE AGAINST ME ED. GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
I've heard weirder s**t, lets be serious.
Wouldn't be surprised, but wouldn't accept without evidence.

Dapper Reveler

8,300 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Guildmember 100
Man, looking everywhere for those sources.

Beloved Lunatic

Sounds like about what one might expect from a nobel peace prize recipient.

Angelic Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
village midget
-flamebait post-

Trolling used to mean something, people actually put effort into it. This? This isn't even worth a second glance, and is hardly believable enough to respond to. Troll harder, youngin'. Come back when you have a few more years of experience

village midget
I don't argue with trolls. Sorry

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Project 429

Huh.

Learn summin' new an' whatnot.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Agree with what you said, dislike the troll flamebait manner you presented it.

Are you bored?

Fanatical Smoker

A Mythic Angel
village midget
-flamebait post-

Trolling used to mean something, people actually put effort into it. This? This isn't even worth a second glance, and is hardly believable enough to respond to. Troll harder, youngin'. Come back when you have a few more years of experience

village midget
I don't argue with trolls. Sorry

Oh GOOD GRIEF rolleyes LMFAO How many years experience do you reckon I need? I mean I've put in six years as a reg in this here forum... *sigh*... at this point I think I'm supposed to yell AD HOM at you until you get cross but ******** it's obvious you're out of your depth and clutching at straws, kicking the weak minded when their feeling vapid ain't my thing.

Granted my op is not written in a humdrum academic formal presentation type spiel because, you know, I don't talk like that and university is a tiny dot on the horizon in my rear view mirror these days. I meant what I said, I can sauce, this is the extended discussion so come on let's ******** discuss.

Fanatical Smoker

I AM R U
Agree with what you said, dislike the troll flamebait manner you presented it.

Are you bored?

I am annoyed with stuff offline and I am ******** SICK of the vegetative mental state of this forum. Who gives a ******** how mentally pathetic Gunsmith Kitten is? Who cares about the endless merry go round of feminism rape salad? Let's talk about something else just for once. gonk

The " troll flamebait manner" is the exact phrasing I would use if I were speaking to you out loud. This witch of a nun and all the mispent adoration makes me THAT mad.

Sparkling Member

1,950 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gender Swap 100
village midget

Can I borrow "feminism rape salad" for possible later use?

Fanatical Smoker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces