• Mark Twain 100
Firebird v2
Keltoi Samurai
Firebird v2
silkandflowers
Keltoi Samurai
silkandflowers
okay how old is this 'young female'

bc srsly, i have a remarkable lack of sympathy for adult men dating 'youn females' that are in fear of being charged with statutory rape

of course you do, just like your complete lack of sympathy in the other thread for men falsely accused of rape.

at least your hatred is consistent.

i have plenty of sympathy for men that are falsely imprisoned for rape.

i just have somewhat more for actual victims of child rape, and thus would rather see one innocent man in jail than 100 guilty walk free to molest and rape more children

but you keep boohooing about how i'm keeping those poor men down, okay, martyrdom looks good on you

You are messed up in the head, slut. I hope you end up raped and dead in a street gutter.

dude, seriously uncalled-for.

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you with all those cocks in your mouth. Wow, you're suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

only c**k in my mouth is your mother's, and she ain't complaining.
Keltoi Samurai
silkandflowers
Keltoi Samurai
silkandflowers

bc srsly, i have a remarkable lack of sympathy for adult men dating 'youn females' that are in fear of being charged with statutory rape

of course you do, just like your complete lack of sympathy in the other thread for men falsely accused of rape.

i just have somewhat more for actual victims of child rape, and thus would rather see one innocent man in jail than 100 guilty walk free to molest and rape more children

but you keep boohooing about how i'm keeping those poor men down, okay, martyrdom looks good on you

you're not in the US, are you?

because, if you are, the bolded is actually the complete opposite of what the founding fathers intended. actually, it's pretty much the exact opposite of a Ben Franklin quote.

yeah, i know, you quoted it in the other thread. that's why i said it - i don't really care what the founding fathers of the usa said. for one thing, they were all men. for another, most of them owned slaves. they were not exactly paragons of justice, in my eyes.

Firebird v2

quelle surprise
Firebird v2
silkandflowers
Keltoi Samurai
silkandflowers
Keltoi Samurai

because, if you are, the bolded is actually the complete opposite of what the founding fathers intended. actually, it's pretty much the exact opposite of a Ben Franklin quote.

yeah, i know, you quoted it in the other thread. that's why i said it - i don't really care what the founding fathers of the usa said. for one thing, they were all men. for another, most of them owned slaves. they were not exactly paragons of justice, in my eyes.

Firebird v2

quelle surprise

You are seriously messed up in the head. I would rape you myself to correct you in the head, but my p***s is too good for you. Good day, sir!

......................... I SAID GOOD DAY!

first of all, WHY is this even a post?!
Firebird v2
silkandflowers
Firebird v2
silkandflowers
Keltoi Samurai

Firebird v2

quelle surprise

You are seriously messed up in the head. I would rape you myself to correct you in the head, but my p***s is too good for you. Good day, sir!

......................... I SAID GOOD DAY!

first of all, WHY is this even a post?!

First of all, you need your p***y popped.

http://youtu.be/h-sBT2fRxZg

Lonely Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • First step to fame 200
tererun the horrifying
Striker03
Best advice is a console with a lawyer. If you haven't had sex and she keeps this up, counter sue for defrauding your character.

Wow, clueless ********. you cannot sue someone for reporting you to the police for being with an underage person. Would you really want to swear out a statement that the person reported you to the police for being with an underage person? You would probably end up admitting on court documents to being with an underage person, and police and the courts call that a confession. this whole idea that you can sue anyone for saying something bad about you is so ******** retarded.

Seriously, shut the ******** up you child raping serial killer. See, i just called you a child raping serial killer, now go find yourself a lawyer and sue me you ******** retarded animal ********. ******** you, and the horse you rode in.

Wow, your funny. If you are an adult and another adult tries to drag your name threw the mud with outlandish charges then you have every right to sue them for character defrauding.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
silkandflowers
Keltoi Samurai
silkandflowers
Keltoi Samurai
silkandflowers

Firebird v2

quelle surprise

so they were men, and some of them owned slaves. therefore, the solution is obviously to burn the innocent along with the guilty.

because . . . well, it didn't work for Pol Pot, but it WOULD work for a woman, right?
Keltoi Samurai
silkandflowers
Keltoi Samurai
silkandflowers
Keltoi Samurai

Firebird v2

quelle surprise

so they were men, and some of them owned slaves. therefore, the solution is obviously to burn the innocent along with the guilty.

because . . . well, it didn't work for Pol Pot, but it WOULD work for a woman, right?

lol, nevermind. it's not that i actually want innocent men to suffer. it's that, given a choice between protecting children from rapists and accidentally throwing an innocent man in jail, i'm always going to choose 'protect children'. i don't feel that the ideals of usa's founding fathers are sacrosanct.

that's all.
Kuja v6
silkandflowers
Keltoi Samurai
silkandflowers
Keltoi Samurai

Firebird v2

quelle surprise

lol, nevermind. it's not that i actually want innocent men to suffer. it's that, given a choice between protecting children from rapists and accidentally throwing an innocent man in jail, i'm always going to choose 'protect children'. i don't feel that the ideals of usa's founding fathers are sacrosanct.

that's all.

Huh.

It's not that I actually want innocent blacks to suffer, it's that, given a choice between protecting white people from black murderers and accidentally throwing an innocent black in jail, I'm always going to choose "protect white people."

That's all.

Because obviously, instilling irrational fear of an entire category of people in young children will "protect" them in the long run.

I like you, Silk. People like you give hope to fascists everywhere.

just out of curiosity, how have you not been banned yet. everything that comes out of your mouth is a pile of bigoted garbage, and it's beyond obvious that everything you do and say here is an attempt to be the most offensive piece of s**t possible

Eloquent Streaker

silkandflowers
Kuja v6
silkandflowers
Keltoi Samurai
silkandflowers

quelle surprise

that's all.

Huh.

It's not that I actually want innocent blacks to suffer, it's that, given a choice between protecting white people from black murderers and accidentally throwing an innocent black in jail, I'm always going to choose "protect white people."

That's all.

Because obviously, instilling irrational fear of an entire category of people in young children will "protect" them in the long run.

I like you, Silk. People like you give hope to fascists everywhere.

just out of curiosity, how have you not been banned yet. everything that comes out of your mouth is a pile of bigoted garbage, and it's beyond obvious that everything you do and say here is an attempt to be the most offensive piece of s**t possible
Apparently you're confused as to why there's a "v6" at the end of his username. Banning a person doesn't prevent them from simply making a new account.

However, racist, idiotic and contradictory as his statement was (the "not wanting innocent blacks to suffer" contradicts his past statements about "shooting unarmed niggers being preemptive self defense" ), the logic isn't not too far off from what you said. There's not much of a point in having a legal system if "protecting the children" means letting those falsely accused of rape just for cuddling with their under-age girlfriend being punished alongside those who actually DID commit rape- half the reason we have a legal system is to prevent s**t like that.

Just because I think dating an under-age girl is a bad idea doesn't mean I think one should have their life ruined due to false accusations. Now if he HAD actually had sex with her, then he's s**t outta luck, but so far there's no evidence that it actually happened.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
If you haven't had sex, you can't be charged for statutory rape. And only the parent or guardian can bring charges, if at all. Sounds like (depending on how young your girlfriend is), she might consider legal emancipation in case you both just can't wait. Of course, in many states, if you were willing to get married, teens older than 12 can marry with consent of the parents. Of course, I would not suggest that you do that at the moment- just let the relationship progress and don't pressure her into anything she's not comfortable with.

As for the aunt, I think she needs to be told to STFU.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff