Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
silkandflowers
okay how old is this 'young female'

bc srsly, i have a remarkable lack of sympathy for adult men dating 'youn females' that are in fear of being charged with statutory rape

of course you do, just like your complete lack of sympathy in the other thread for men falsely accused of rape.

at least your hatred is consistent.
Keltoi Samurai
see, it's only statutory if the female is underaged, OR the overaged party is a male.

if the over the legal age party is a woman, then even a child as young as 11 is considered an adult perfectly capable of consenting.

What jurisdiction is this nonsense the law? confused

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I wouldn't worry too much. Since you haven't had sex, she's gonna have a hard time proving you did have sex. Since she's not your girlfriend's guardian, her words won't carry as much weight, and if your girlfriend's parents are on your side, that's another bonus. Unless she's ******** law enforcement officials she's not gonna be able to get very far in her quest to convict you of rape.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
marshmallowcreampie
I wouldn't worry too much. Since you haven't had sex, she's gonna have a hard time proving you did have sex. Since she's not your girlfriend's guardian, her words won't carry as much weight, and if your girlfriend's parents are on your side, that's another bonus. Unless she's ******** law enforcement officials she's not gonna be able to get very far in her quest to convict you of rape.

you forget one thing: if OP's a dude, he's already guilty n the eyes of the law.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
azulmagia
Keltoi Samurai
see, it's only statutory if the female is underaged, OR the overaged party is a male.

if the over the legal age party is a woman, then even a child as young as 11 is considered an adult perfectly capable of consenting.

What jurisdiction is this nonsense the law? confused

No law, he's just referencing that women who get accused of statutory rape on younger males don't get punished as harshly as men who get accused of statutory rape on younger females.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Keltoi Samurai
marshmallowcreampie

you forget one thing: if OP's a dude, he's already guilty n the eyes of the law.

Things aren't THAT bad. Some men do get falsely convicted of rape but it's not some hugely common thing that all men are at risk at. It's the word of one woman versus the guy, the girl herself, and the girl's parents. It's not getting anywhere.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Azakura
I'm dating a young female, i'm 19. We have been dating for about half a year now, we have parental consent and live together. Her aunt has accused me of statutory rape and is looking to press charges i'm fairly certain.

If you have parental consent, then Auntie can suck a lemon. Only the LEGAL GUARDIANS have the ground to press such charges.

Or at the very least, they have the right to contest such charges. I'm not 100% sure on how exactly it works. But I know as long as her actual legal guardians (which I assume to be her parents) don't object, then Auntie has no jurisdiction. Don't let her scare you with her "I'll press charges!" crap. It's pure intimidation preying on your ignorance of the law, and fear of consequence. She's just blowing smoke out of her a**.

Quote:
We have not had sex of any sort and are waiting until she is of legal age.

Smart on your part.

Quote:
I am a Christian who is saving myself for marriage so this all works for me fine. I have checked local laws in South Carolina, and dating isn't illegal so as far as I know we have done everything right. Please let me know what I should do and how to defend myself against said false accusations.

If you haven't had sex, then there's no case. If you have parental consent and had sex, there is no case.

If you have parental consent AND have not had sex...care to finish that sentence for me?

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Wait...she's how old? neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash