I am male/I don't swing that way 0.31932773109244 31.9% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
so, apparently, according to that chart, a seven inch circumference is seen as bordering on too big.

good to know.

Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Omorose Panya
Sexual Innuendo
Omorose Panya
Sexual Innuendo
Omorose Panya
Sexual Innuendo
Finding someone super attractive and wanting to have sex with them is not a guaranteed orgasm by any means, as you seem to think it is. And if a girl isn't into you or doesn't want to have sex, she shouldn't be having sex with you in the first place.
Yeah, uh, I didn't say it was a guaranteed orgasm. Is the implication of that statement that you think clitoral stimulation is a guaranteed orgasm?
Well, you said "if she's super attracted to you and wants to have sex, it'll be kinda difficult NOT to please her." If you mean something different by this, by all means let me know.
You're supposed to be telling me where I said it is a guaranteed orgasm.

Though, yes, between mere c**t stim and extreme sexual desire, I do believe that the latter is the more important thing. My entire point is that there is too much emphasis on treating women as if they are just body parts and that doing X to A, B, or C with utter disregard for the mood is all that is required to please most women. It plays into this idea that women are always or at least should be willing and ready (oh, wow, it's not just men who are portrayed in that way!?) whenever men want to have sex. It's simply a matter of pressing the right button on he remote.

Really? I find that I don't really need a "mood/atmosphere" to be into sex. Like, I don't really get it. What is this mood that you're talking about?
You speak as if there is one thing in particular.

I donno, maybe you're ready and willing all day every day, but most women are not, and it requires a little more than just stripping her and toying with her c**t. I don't understand how you can imply that foreplay is essential and then question me about establishing a mood. What in the world is foreplay to you?
I am just asking what you mean by "establishing a mood," which you still haven't answered.

Wheezing Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sexual Innuendo
Omorose Panya
Sexual Innuendo
Omorose Panya
Sexual Innuendo
Well, you said "if she's super attracted to you and wants to have sex, it'll be kinda difficult NOT to please her." If you mean something different by this, by all means let me know.

Though, yes, between mere c**t stim and extreme sexual desire, I do believe that the latter is the more important thing. My entire point is that there is too much emphasis on treating women as if they are just body parts and that doing X to A, B, or C with utter disregard for the mood is all that is required to please most women. It plays into this idea that women are always or at least should be willing and ready (oh, wow, it's not just men who are portrayed in that way!?) whenever men want to have sex. It's simply a matter of pressing the right button on he remote.

Really? I find that I don't really need a "mood/atmosphere" to be into sex. Like, I don't really get it. What is this mood that you're talking about?

I donno, maybe you're ready and willing all day every day, but most women are not, and it requires a little more than just stripping her and toying with her c**t. I don't understand how you can imply that foreplay is essential and then question me about establishing a mood. What in the world is foreplay to you?
I am just asking what you mean by "establishing a mood," which you still haven't answered.
Yes, I did. It is the sexual desire in terms of wanting to actually ******** (aka foreplay) that I referred to from the getgo. Now answer my question: How can you validate foreplay and question the concept of a mood? This is what I am referring to:
Wikipedia
In human sexual behavior, foreplay is a set of emotionally intimate and physically intimate acts between two or more people meant to create desire for sexual activity and sexual arousal. Either or any of the sexual partners may initiate the foreplay, and they may not be the active partner during the sexual activity. Foreplay lowers inhibitions and increases emotional intimacy between partners, and implies a certain level of confidence and trust between the partners.

Sexual desire is an aspect of a person's sexuality, which varies from one person to another. A person who desires sexual activity with another person can provoke sexual arousal in the person. Depending on the type and intensity of the relationship between the two people, the stimuli may involve indicating to the person in some subtle and romantic way that he or she has that desire or by provoking other erotic stimuli. There are many potential stimuli, both physical, and/or mental which can cause a person to become sexually aroused, and which stimuli are invoked will depend on circumstances at a particular time. On the other hand, there are other things which act as turn-offs, depending on the person's preferences.

What are you referring to?

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Omorose Panya
Sexual Innuendo
Omorose Panya
Sexual Innuendo
Omorose Panya

Yes, I did. It is the sexual desire in terms of wanting to actually ******** that I referred to from the getgo. Now answer my question: How can you validate foreplay and question the concept of a mood? This is what I am referring to:
Wikipedia
In human sexual behavior, foreplay is a set of emotionally intimate and physically intimate acts between two or more people meant to create desire for sexual activity and sexual arousal. Either or any of the sexual partners may initiate the foreplay, and they may not be the active partner during the sexual activity. Foreplay lowers inhibitions and increases emotional intimacy between partners, and implies a certain level of confidence and trust between the partners.

Sexual desire is an aspect of a person's sexuality, which varies from one person to another. A person who desires sexual activity with another person can provoke sexual arousal in the person. Depending on the type and intensity of the relationship between the two people, the stimuli may involve indicating to the person in some subtle and romantic way that he or she has that desire or by provoking other erotic stimuli. There are many potential stimuli, both physical, and/or mental which can cause a person to become sexually aroused, and which stimuli are invoked will depend on circumstances at a particular time. On the other hand, there are other things which act as turn-offs, depending on the person's preferences.

I mean, yeah, foreplay is obviously very important, but I've already stated that multiple times throughout the thread. But to me, it seems that if a guy is going to care enough to stimulate a girl's clitoris, he will probably start by holding her/making out with her, etc. I don't really know what you're trying to argue here?

Wheezing Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sexual Innuendo
Omorose Panya
Sexual Innuendo
Yes, I did. It is the sexual desire in terms of wanting to actually ******** (aka foreplay) that I referred to from the getgo. Now answer my question: How can you validate foreplay and question the concept of a mood? This is what I am referring to:
Wikipedia

I mean, yeah, foreplay is obviously very important, but I've already stated that multiple times throughout the thread. But to me, it seems that if a guy is going to care enough to stimulate a girl's clitoris, he will probably start by holding her/making out with her, etc. I don't really know what you're trying to argue here?
I assumed that this wouldn't be unfathomable to someone who believes that most men don't know that clitoral stimulation is essential to pleasing most women, but perhaps I was mistaken.

I need a drink.

Wheezing Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I will rephrase and then give up. There is overemphasis of the idea that, if you're a guy and you're not gettng a girl off, it is merely because you're not rubbing her c**t the right way, "moving your d**k in her the right way," etc., and basically no emphasis on the idea that she possibly just isn't turned on right now and isn't all that interesting in ********. Maybe she wants the foreplay without the sex. Who knows. But there are other things to consider besides just body parts and "correcting" techniques. I was furthering your original point.

'S'all I was saying.

Ruthless Roisterer

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
It is a scientific truth that the average p***s size is around 6 inches (with a margin of error)
It is also a scientific truth that the average v****a is only around 3 inches deep.

HOWEVER, When a girl is turned on, her v****a can lengthen or stretch to accommodate any p***s. Thats why rape hurts, since the girl is not turned on and the p***s is forcefully shoved in.

So to be honest, it matters not what length your p***s is, because there's room for error, as long as you do all the foreplay and stuff.

And what other people said, lol. Guys shouldn't insult girls about small breasts and etc., and vice-versa about penises.

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Omorose Panya
I will rephrase and then give up. There is overemphasis of the idea that, if you're a guy and you're not gettng a girl off, it is merely because you're not rubbing her c**t the right way, "moving your d**k in her the right way," etc., and basically no emphasis on the idea that she possibly just isn't turned on right now and isn't all that interesting in ********. Maybe she wants the foreplay without the sex. Who knows. But there are other things to consider besides just body parts and "correcting" techniques. I was furthering your original point.

'S'all I was saying.
I mean, yeah, but most people don't believe that a man is 100% responsible for the woman's orgasm, and if he can't make her orgasm, he is doing something wrong. Sometimes I can't because I am too tired, too full (lol what a fatass but seriously), too drunk, or am just not horny enough, even if my lover is doing the same stuff that always gets me off. Just depends on the situation.

But, I feel like 9 times out of 10, when a woman can't orgasm, her lover is either unskilled, uneducated, lazy, or selfish.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Good lord... Some guys want to rape and kill a woman just because they don't meet her requirements for p***s size? My faith in humanity dropped even lower. emotion_facepalm
Omorose Panya
The way I see it, it's not a good comparison. Men are typically talking about what they liike to stare at, whereas women are typically talking about something that is going in their v****a or a** that is meant to actually give them pleasure, not to simply be gawked at.

EDIT: Bear in mind that I am referring only to preferences and not to insulting and belittling each other.

A significant part of arousal for males is visual stimulation. Less so for females, in general.

Sexual Innuendo
Well, you haven't heard of it until now. So. There you go. Plenty of men assaulting and shaming women who like big dicks. And maybe you should take a look at a couple of d**k-size related threads on Gaia. Probably 60% of the guys who post imply something along the lines of "Women who like big dicks are just shallow anyway."

And the men who DO get harassed for liking big breasts don't receive the same kind of sexist, demeaning insults that women who like big dicks do. They may tell a man, "Wow you are shallow as ********," but they will not tell him, "you are a slut," "you are a whore," "you don't have the mental capabilities to judge how big breasts are," "you have psychological issues," "you have daddy issues," etc.

You act as though nothing matters as long as it's on the Internet. question Whether it's on the Internet or it's in real life, it's still people's opinions. And if it is on the Internet, well, that should be even more revealing, because people are more likely to state their true opinions when they are anonymous on the Internet instead of upholding their reputation in real life.

Where might one find the d**k-size threads? Chatterbox? :-

Slut and whore are related directly to sexual actions. Keeping in mind what Omorose Panya says, a woman does not prefer a large p***s for aesthetics but for her use and sensation. This is why you don't tend to hear men being called sluts and whores for what they like to look at. (Rather, they get called pigs and perverts if they mention tightness.) However, people WILL tell men that they don't understand several things about female anatomy; anything from the way breast sizes are measured to how "unrealistic" big tits are.

When people talk s**t on the internet you have to take it with a grain of salt. Trolls don't always believe what they say; they just like to see a reaction. Other people like to play devil's advocate. It's hard to tell sometimes.
Sexual Innuendo
Stuff in OP
While I realize that you're a size queen, and while I don't find this to be a huge hit against you as a person, it should be noted that whether p***s size "matters" is by definition a subjective issue. That is to say, there is not one universal truth for the matter, which makes your first link silly; not all women have this preference. Your second link actually supports the view that p***s size doesn't matter that much, considering 84% of women say they're satisfied with their p***s size, despite the fact that more than 16% of penises are, shall we say, in the "below average", i.e. "small" range.

So yeah. Have fun being a size queen, but try not to associate your personal opinions and preferences with objective reality.

EDIT: What I want to know is why you're so insecure about your size queenism. Seriously, have you been given just that much s**t for this?

Wheezing Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sexual Innuendo
Omorose Panya

'S'all I was saying.
I mean, yeah, but most people don't believe that a man is 100% responsible for the woman's orgasm, and if he can't make her orgasm, he is doing something wrong. Sometimes I can't because I am too tired, too full (lol what a fatass but seriously), too drunk, or am just not horny enough, even if my lover is doing the same stuff that always gets me off. Just depends on the situation.

But, I feel like 9 times out of 10, when a woman can't orgasm, her lover is either unskilled, uneducated, lazy, or selfish.
I never said or even implied that most people think men are 100% responsible for women's orgasms. Your last statement, however, does imply that men are damn near close to it.

You're painting with too boad of brush strokes. That a man might be having trouble bringing woman X to orgasm does not imply that he is, in a general sense, "unskilled, uneducated, lazy, or selfish." Remember that learning curb I spoke of earlier? It very could just be a matter of him having to figure out how to please woman X.

My guess is that it's much more likely that she's having sex when she doesn't necessary want to, or at least when she's not quite ready to, more than purely him being incompetent and/or an a*****e. And if he is "uneducated" about and "unskilled" at pleasingt her, then in my mind it is her responsibility to teach him rather than blame or berate him for not simply knowing.

Wheezing Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I said that I would stop contributing to that particular conversation in terms of clarification, and I will now. I have said all I wish to say.

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Nonesuch Solo
Omorose Panya
The way I see it, it's not a good comparison. Men are typically talking about what they liike to stare at, whereas women are typically talking about something that is going in their v****a or a** that is meant to actually give them pleasure, not to simply be gawked at.

EDIT: Bear in mind that I am referring only to preferences and not to insulting and belittling each other.

A significant part of arousal for males is visual stimulation. Less so for females, in general.

Sexual Innuendo
Well, you haven't heard of it until now. So. There you go. Plenty of men assaulting and shaming women who like big dicks. And maybe you should take a look at a couple of d**k-size related threads on Gaia. Probably 60% of the guys who post imply something along the lines of "Women who like big dicks are just shallow anyway."

And the men who DO get harassed for liking big breasts don't receive the same kind of sexist, demeaning insults that women who like big dicks do. They may tell a man, "Wow you are shallow as ********," but they will not tell him, "you are a slut," "you are a whore," "you don't have the mental capabilities to judge how big breasts are," "you have psychological issues," "you have daddy issues," etc.

You act as though nothing matters as long as it's on the Internet. question Whether it's on the Internet or it's in real life, it's still people's opinions. And if it is on the Internet, well, that should be even more revealing, because people are more likely to state their true opinions when they are anonymous on the Internet instead of upholding their reputation in real life.

Where might one find the d**k-size threads? Chatterbox? :-

Slut and whore are related directly to sexual actions. Keeping in mind what Omorose Panya says, a woman does not prefer a large p***s for aesthetics but for her use and sensation. This is why you don't tend to hear men being called sluts and whores for what they like to look at. (Rather, they get called pigs and perverts if they mention tightness.) However, people WILL tell men that they don't understand several things about female anatomy; anything from the way breast sizes are measured to how "unrealistic" big tits are.

When people talk s**t on the internet you have to take it with a grain of salt. Trolls don't always believe what they say; they just like to see a reaction. Other people like to play devil's advocate. It's hard to tell sometimes.
A man's sexual pleasure is not directly affected by how big his partner's breasts are. A woman's sexual pleasure (or lack thereof) IS directly affected by how big her partner's p***s is. Comparing the two in that regard is completely outlandish and fallacious.

d**k size threads are mostly found in the LI. ("Halp!!!!!!! I am 15 yrz old & 5.5" p***s. Iz this 2 smal? gonk ")

And at any rate, you are missing the point here. My point is that while men may be "shamed" for prefering big breasts by being called shallow or perverted, women are shamed for preferring big dicks by trying to completely discredit them as people with worthy opinions. "You have daddy issues." "There's something psychological at play here." "You can't even tell how big a d**k is because you have inferior spacial reasoning." "You obviously don't know the difference between an inch and a centimeter." "You can't even feel the difference because science says so." "It's probably because you have a huge v****a for being such a whore."

Please tell me you can tell the difference between statements like that, and statements like "Big breasts are unrealistic" or "You don't even know what bra sizes are."

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Robot Macai
Sexual Innuendo
Stuff in OP
While I realize that you're a size queen, and while I don't find this to be a huge hit against you as a person, it should be noted that whether p***s size "matters" is by definition a subjective issue. That is to say, there is not one universal truth for the matter, which makes your first link silly; not all women have this preference. Your second link actually supports the view that p***s size doesn't matter that much, considering 84% of women say they're satisfied with their p***s size, despite the fact that more than 16% of penises are, shall we say, in the "below average", i.e. "small" range.

So yeah. Have fun being a size queen, but try not to associate your personal opinions and preferences with objective reality.

EDIT: What I want to know is why you're so insecure about your size queenism. Seriously, have you been given just that much s**t for this?
Honestly, I'm not a "size queen" at all. I made this topic because I am disturbed at the way women are shamed for something that really is natural; it is normal for women to prefer large penises (and most do). There's no need to get so personal in a topic where my personal p***s size preference isn't even the subject being discussed or analyzed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff