Small 0.033613445378151 3.4% [ 4 ]
Very Small 0.0084033613445378 0.8% [ 1 ]
I don't know 0.10924369747899 10.9% [ 13 ]
I am male/I don't swing that way 0.31932773109244 31.9% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Sexual Innuendo
Princess Creampie
And women say the exact same thing with guys who like huge breasts. FYI, don't tell a man you prefer larger cocks when he takes his pants off for the first time in front of you, and you laugh and say no to sex after you see his average p***s.
Like I said, I don't think it's right for a woman to deliberately make a man feel bad about his p***s size.

Why not? It really is a mark about their personal worth.
The Sky Does Not Bow
Princess Creampie
And women say the exact same thing with guys who like huge breasts. FYI, don't tell a man you prefer larger cocks when he takes his pants off for the first time in front of you, and you laugh and say no to sex after you see his average p***s.

Hahaha, if I were a woman I'd do exactly that. Yes, you SHOULD feel like less of a man if your d**k is small, because you ARE less of a man.
Thanks for upsetting me, d**k. stare
Princess Creampie
The Sky Does Not Bow
Princess Creampie

Hahaha, if I were a woman I'd do exactly that. Yes, you SHOULD feel like less of a man if your d**k is small, because you ARE less of a man.

why does that upset you?
I've met someone with an eleven inch p***s. It scares people.

Wheezing Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Princess Creampie
Omorose Panya
Princess Creampie
Sexual Innuendo
Princess Creampie

Yeah, it's a harsh double standard. But I would say men who insult women for liking larger penises does nothing to better the situation. Me personally, I don't care if a woman is loose, fat, skinny, large breasts, or flatchested. The most important thing about sex for me is every factor being meshed together for a euphoric experience. I don't care about one thing like p***s size, or a large butt to know I want to sleep with someone I love. It's multiple factors.
I agree that there are many important factors for sex, but at the same time though, it's hard not to care about p***s size if their d**k is like, 3 inches or 12 inches. gonk

Can they not make up for their lack of size through their oral performance, foreplay, sex toys, and other things?

I see women being pretty harsh about p***s size when there is much more to sex than missionary position, and then SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT. There are sexual positions which help a woman feel more if her partner has a smaller p***s, too.
Not if the person prefers PIV.

I'm still not understanding why you feel the need to police people's sexual preferences, or why you assume that they know very little about sex just because their preferences differ from your own. No need to talk down about them.
I'm not trying to police them. confused
It kinda sounds like it. At the very least, there is incredible resistence to the idea that they have their own preferences. So what if a woman has a size/position/act preference? Why does it even need to be criticized?

At any rate, p***s size and breast size is not a fair comparison. Men mainly just look at breasts, but women are penetrated by penises. That means that itty bitty titties to look at do not compare to an itty bitty p***s to be penetrated with, nor do super extra jumbo titties to look at compare to a super extra jumbo p***s to be penetrated with.

Even though I still don't care about people's preferences, it makes a little more sense to have a thing against micropenises than A cups.
Omorose Panya
Princess Creampie
Omorose Panya
Princess Creampie
Sexual Innuendo
Princess Creampie

Yeah, it's a harsh double standard. But I would say men who insult women for liking larger penises does nothing to better the situation. Me personally, I don't care if a woman is loose, fat, skinny, large breasts, or flatchested. The most important thing about sex for me is every factor being meshed together for a euphoric experience. I don't care about one thing like p***s size, or a large butt to know I want to sleep with someone I love. It's multiple factors.
I agree that there are many important factors for sex, but at the same time though, it's hard not to care about p***s size if their d**k is like, 3 inches or 12 inches. gonk

Can they not make up for their lack of size through their oral performance, foreplay, sex toys, and other things?

I see women being pretty harsh about p***s size when there is much more to sex than missionary position, and then SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT. There are sexual positions which help a woman feel more if her partner has a smaller p***s, too.

I'm still not understanding why you feel the need to police people's sexual preferences, or why you assume that they know very little about sex just because their preferences differ from your own. No need to talk down about them.
It kinda sounds like it. At the very least, there is incredible resistence to the idea that they have their own preferences. So what if a woman has a size/position/act preference? Why does it even need to be criticized?

At any rate, p***s size and breast size is not a fair comparison. Men mainly just look at breasts, but women are penetrated by penises. That means that itty bitty titties to look at do not compare to an itty bitty p***s to be penetrated with, nor do super extra jumbo titties to look at compare to a super extra jumbo p***s to be penetrated with.

Even though I still don't care about people's preferences, it makes a little more sense to have a thing against micropenises than A cups.

Yeah, it does sound like it because this thread makes me feel extremely insecure. I'm average, but I do not view my p***s with pride. I hate it. Do you know how humiliating it is for a woman to tell you that she doesn't like your size? Especially when you have gender dysphoria. I hate my p***s, and I want it gone. But that doesn't mean I don't have feelings. Should I tell my girlfriend that I hate her for conceiving a child with a felon, and for her formerly working as an exotic dancer? Should I tell her that I view her as a ******** terrorist because she's Iranian? It is beyond hurtful when a woman says to you that she can't feel you in front of you.

I decided no to go to see the Avengers Movie with my girlfriend because this thread triggered my gender dysphoria. I have feelings too.
The Sky Does Not Bow
Princess Creampie
The Sky Does Not Bow
Princess Creampie

why does that upset you?

Because you make people feel extremely insecure a*****e.

Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
The Sky Does Not Bow
Sexual Innuendo
Princess Creampie
Like I said, I don't think it's right for a woman to deliberately make a man feel bad about his p***s size.

Maybe their worth as a sex partner, but not as a person. You're no less of a man for having a small p***s than you are less of a woman for having small breasts, a large clitoris, or a loose v****a.

At any rate, making fun of somebody for something they can't change is really awful. It's just cruel and unkind, and it won't do anything except make them feel worse about themselves. I mean, it's at least somewhat acceptable to make fun of someone for coming too quickly because at least they have some control over that. No one has control over the size of their p***s. I would be really upset if someone made fun of me or called me less of a woman for being unable to orgasm from penetration, because I can't help it. So it's equally awful to make fun of a man for having a small p***s, because he can't help it.

Like, at least do it behind his back. Or do it if he is an a*****e. But don't do it for no reason.
Sexual Innuendo
The Sky Does Not Bow
Sexual Innuendo
Princess Creampie

Maybe their worth as a sex partner, but not as a person. You're no less of a man for having a small p***s than you are less of a woman for having small breasts, a large clitoris, or a loose v****a.

At any rate, making fun of somebody for something they can't change is really awful. It's just cruel and unkind, and it won't do anything except make them feel worse about themselves. I mean, it's at least somewhat acceptable to make fun of someone for coming too quickly because at least they have some control over that. No one has control over the size of their p***s. I would be really upset if someone made fun of me or called me less of a woman for being unable to orgasm from penetration, because I can't help it. So it's equally awful to make fun of a man for having a small p***s, because he can't help it.

Like, at least do it behind his back. Or do it if he is an a*****e. But don't do it for no reason.

If they put that much stock into the size of their dicks, then they deserve cruel and unkind treatment. And those counter examples are totally different things.

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Princess Creampie
Omorose Panya
Princess Creampie
Omorose Panya
Princess Creampie

Yeah, it does sound like it because this thread makes me feel extremely insecure. I'm average, but I do not view my p***s with pride. I hate it. Do you know how humiliating it is for a woman to tell you that she doesn't like your size? Especially when you have gender dysphoria. I hate my p***s, and I want it gone. But that doesn't mean I don't have feelings. Should I tell my girlfriend that I hate her for conceiving a child with a felon, and for her formerly working as an exotic dancer? Should I tell her that I view her as a ******** terrorist because she's Iranian? It is beyond hurtful when a woman says to you that she can't feel you in front of you.

I decided no to go to see the Avengers Movie with my girlfriend because this thread triggered my gender dysphoria. I have feelings too.
Calm down dude. Like I said, it's awful to make fun of a guy for having a small p***s, and I would never defend that behavior. But you can't be angry just because people have a size preference. And like I said, if it really is that much of a problem, at least know how to use it. Most women would prefer a person with an average d**k who knows how to use it than a dude with a huge c**k who has no idea what to do.

And at any rate, at least not all women prefer big dicks. Common sense says that 100% of all men prefer women who can orgasm from sex. Looks like I'm really s**t out of luck then.

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
The Sky Does Not Bow
Sexual Innuendo
The Sky Does Not Bow
Sexual Innuendo
Princess Creampie

If they put that much stock into the size of their dicks, then they deserve cruel and unkind treatment. And those counter examples are totally different things.
What do you mean "put that much stock into the size of their dicks"?
Sexual Innuendo
Princess Creampie
Omorose Panya
Princess Creampie
Omorose Panya
Princess Creampie

Calm down dude. Like I said, it's awful to make fun of a guy for having a small p***s, and I would never defend that behavior. But you can't be angry just because people have a size preference. And like I said, if it really is that much of a problem, at least know how to use it. Most women would prefer a person with an average d**k who knows how to use it than a dude with a huge c**k who has no idea what to do.

And at any rate, at least not all women prefer big dicks. Common sense says that 100% of all men prefer women who can orgasm from sex. Looks like I'm really s**t out of luck then.

Sorry. sweatdrop

I know how to use mine. I've been with someone and moved in with them. heart

Wheezing Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So now that the "big d**k or GTFO" meme has been deemed wrong, the new one is "knowng how to use your d**k." But my question is how is the implication that men must randomly know how to fulfil various women's needs any less unreasonable.

If you're a woman who apparently has uncommon, bizarre-o sexual needs, which from the sounds of it is somehow most [American?] women, then isn't it fair to expect there to be a learning curve? I think about sex bein something partners have to figure out how to do "right" together, not something they're just automatically ultra skilled at---whatever that means in practical terms when considering the varying sexual desires and needs of people.
Big Penors are spooky. O~O

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Omorose Panya
So now that the "big d**k or GTFO" meme has been deemed wrong, the new one is "knowng how to use your d**k." But my question is how is the implication that men must randomly know how to fulfil various women's needs any less unreasonable.

If you're a woman who apparently has uncommon, bizarre-o sexual needs, which from the sounds of it is somehow most [American?] women, then isn't it fair to expect there to be a learning curve? I think about sex bein something partners have to figure out how to do "right" together, not something they're just automatically ultra skilled at---whatever that means in practical terms when considering the varying sexual desires and needs of people.
The problem with many guys, both experienced and inexperienced, is that they really have no idea how to please women during sex. They think that minimal to no foreplay, jackhammer thrusting, little to no clitoral stimulation, and ten minutes is all women need to get off. The majority of women need clitoral stimulation, foreplay, etc. to have an orgasm. All women are different, but the fact of the matter is that most women need foreplay and clitoral stimulation to orgasm, and most men just don't know that, or they know that and don't care.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff