I am male/I don't swing that way 0.31932773109244 31.9% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
It's long been known that women generally prefer larger penises and although most women will be satisfied with an average p***s, they generally are more satisfied the larger the p***s. However, this knowledge often upsets some men. They either manipulate "science" to try and prove that women who like larger dicks are wrong, tell women that women can't actually tell the size of a p***s, or just plain insult women. For example, look at some of the posts on this forum about p***s size. According to some guys, women who prefer larger dicks aren't "real women," are "loose," "slutty," "fat," "untoned," "stretched-out," "scientifically incorrect," "trolling," "virgins," are too stupid and think that inches are centimeters, or are deserving of having their skulls bashed in, their breasts chopped off, raped and killed. (Not joking.) Here are some excerpts below. I'll put it in a quote in case you want to easily skip over it.

Female First Forums
"REAL WOMEN DON'T CARE evil End of subject!"

"let us look at anatomy,1st of all,a women's v****a only has nerve ending's in the first two inches from the opening,most of those being right around the ring of the muscle or motuh of the opening. there for if a man of only 2 inches lol knows all the factors and is with a women who has been taught to bringe about a vaginal climax,he will bringe her to orgasm!"

"For you men feeling inadeqaute, I can offer this: Less than 1% of men have a p***s length over 7 inches. Much less than that, although "hard" data is nonexistent. But remember, the friction depends on two things -- the size of the rod and the v****a it goes into. The problem is that Americans are increasingly fat, and lacking mucsle tonus. A stretched out woman 20 pounds overweight talking about 8 inch cocks doesn't impress me. A 10 inch C*** wouldn't make that a tight ride. A woman's p***y can stretch to the point where child birth is possible. No matter how much you pay for enlargement, you will never be big enough for a loose, stretched out, 200,000 mile knucklehead babbling about 8 inch cocks."

"My general experience of these bullshitting women in this forum are as follows: 1. They are basically coming up with this minimum size shite, just to get a rise out of the guys that frequent this forum (pardon the pun). 2. They have totally no comprehension of what an actual inch is, probably due to their immaturity they have only been brought up on the metric system, thus think that inches are centimetres (1 cm is only 0.394 in). 3. They are just bullshitters full stop & haven’t even had a decent size c*ck inside them at all. [...]Guess what, because we are designed by nature in general to fit, regardless that the v****a can expand up to 2.5 times its normal size during sex, the average women’s v****a is designed to accommodate the average sized p***s. Those that moan that “he doesn’t even touch the sides with his small/average size c*ck”, quite simply have way above average sized vaginas."

"I thinks [the people in this thread are] guys in their puberty or immature male grown-ups with bigger cocks."

"I can't wait to meet the woman that tells me that she needs a 8x6 just to be sexually satisfied.
I'll bash her skull in with a hammer,cut her breast off,then r**** and sodomise her leaving her for dead. I'm sure SOME men the very FEW that have thier ideal 8x6 or bigger might aid the tramp or come to her defence lyrically ,but i'll cut thier diick and balls off and shove them up down their throats. twisted "

I have seen this type of language not only on random boards on the Internet, but also on Gaia. I can't even count the amount of times I have seen a guy on Gaia trying to tell a woman that she is bitchy, shallow, slutty, psychologically impaired, or just plain scientifically incorrect for liking larger penises. People often try to manipulate science to tell a woman she can't tell the size of a p***s, or that she is wrong in preferring larger penises. I actually saw some guy on Gaia say something along the lines of, "There are only nerve endings for the first four inches of the v****a. Girls can't feel anything after that. After the first four inches, a girl can't tell how big a p***s is." Sure, most of the v****a's nerve endings might be in the first four inches of the v****a, but you can still obviously tell how thick or long a p***s is at any rate. Other statements that I have seen on Gaia from insecure men include that women who prefer larger dicks are sluts, whores, have daddy issues, or have psychological problems.

Not only this, but one time I found a Yahoo! Answers page about p***s size, and the top-rated (just lost faith in humanity...) comment included something along the lines of, "If a girl is holding your 6-inch d**k in your hand and you tell her it is 8 inches, she will believe you, because women don't have the spatial ability to judge size and depth perception like men do." I seriously died a little inside when I read that. Top-rated comment... Just ugh.

A man's masculinity is often closely tied to his p***s and his p***s size, and when women state that they like larger penises, an insecure man will feel that his masculinity is threatened. In order to preserve his masculinity, he will try to discredit the woman as a defense mechanism; he will tell her it is scientifically impossible for her to prefer larger dicks, or that she can't actually tell how big a p***s is, or that she is fat/loose/a b***h/a whore/has daddy issues/has psychological issues.

AS A DISCLAIMER, I do NOT believe that bigger penises automatically mean better sex, or that small penises cannot be pleasurable, or that ALL women prefer bigger penises (because some do not), or that all women have vaginal orgasms, or that p***s size is the most important factor, or that it is okay for women to make fun of a man for having a small p***s, or that all men are assholes who insult women based on their sexual preferences. I am simply discussing how men often tie their masculinity to their p***s size, and how an insecure man will either manipulate scientific facts, claim a woman can't determine p***s size, or insult women who prefer larger penises.

So, ED, what is your p***s size preference? Do you feel satisfied with you or your partner's p***s size? What do you think of women who prefer larger penises? How closely do you or your partner tie masculinity to p***s size? Has anyone else noticed the same pattern as I have, of insecure men trying to defend their threatened masculinity through insulting women or manipulating science? What do you think of men who manipulate science to tell a woman that she can't prefer larger penises? What do you think of men who insult a woman because of her sexual preferences?

Fanatical Zealot

Sounds awesome.

Or gay.

Idk which.
I have a big d**k with a skinny frame and it's borderline ridiculous to see me naked. Never received a complaint though.

AcidStrips's Husband

Dangerous Conversationalist

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
With OP's permission i'd like to pose a tangent question:

Do homosexuals run into this sort of perspective when dealing with their significant partners?

In what ways do the nuances differ?

If OP does not find this question suitable, please feel free to remove it.

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I've had most shapes and sizes of p***s and I gotta say, the ones with the bigger penises often did not know how to use it. I much prefer a man who knows how to work with an average p***s than someone who's gotta stuff it in there and then basically goes, "Now what?"
stealthmongoose

Do homosexuals run into this sort of perspective when dealing with their significant partners?

Homosexuals have their own problems when it comes to p***s size:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
stealthmongoose

That's the thing. I considered having the poll to not include "Ladies" because there are men who prefer penises, but then I reconsidered, because I have no knowledge of the attitude gay men face due to their p***s size preferences, and thus the poll/topic wouldn't apply to them. I have only seen this attitude occur towards women, but perhaps that's because there are obviously far more women who are straight than men who are gay. But, of course, the arguments would be completely different; there would be no "v****a only has 4 inches of nerve endings!" arguments for gay men, and there would be no "women don't have depth perception!" argument for gay men either, because they're, well, men.

Then there's the argument that it's okay for men to prefer partners with larger penises, because they have penises themselves, so they know what it's like to be judged by their p***s size/masculinity and are therefore not shallow.

But truly I believe that the reason straight women face this attitude and gay men may not is because of good old classic misogyny. Even today, women are still often thought to be similar to children, unable to make adequate judgments for themselves. (This attitude was accepted widespread and mainstream even until the late 1970's.) The fact that men still try to tell women things like, "You can't feel the difference between a 4-inch d**k and an 8-inch d**k because you only have 4 inches of nerve endings in your v****a," "You are unable to determine the size of a d**k even when you're holding it because you have awful spatial perception compared to men," and "You think a d**k is 8 inches even when it's not because you can't tell the difference between inches and centimeters" is very revealing of that "women are children" attitude. (Not to mention other things I have seen men try to tell women about their own bodies... I have seen first hand the following statements: "Women are physically incapable of having orgasms," "No women can have vaginal orgasms," "All women can have vaginal orgasms," "Periods can't be that bad because all women have them." I never see women telling similar things to men... just men saying these types of things to women.)

Not to mention other forms of misogyny, such as the beliefs that women shouldn't be overly sexual creatures, women should be satisfied without complaint and if not she's a shallow slut, women with sexual preferences are whores, etc. And people can try to tell me, "Oh those attitudes and stereotypes don't exist anymore!," but truly they do, or those quotes from that thread I posted wouldn't exist.

Anyway, that's just my two cents.

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Phallic Wonderland
I've had most shapes and sizes of p***s and I gotta say, the ones with the bigger penises often did not know how to use it. I much prefer a man who knows how to work with an average p***s than someone who's gotta stuff it in there and then basically goes, "Now what?"
I mean, I totally agree that I would rather have a guy with an average d**k who knows what he's doing than a guy with a huge d**k who sucks at sex, but at the same time, women shouldn't be shamed for having a p***s size preference.
idk, people are free to prefer whatever they want I guess. But I don't think you can practically make other people approve of and support it.
And women say the exact same thing with guys who like huge breasts. FYI, don't tell a man you prefer larger cocks when he takes his pants off for the first time in front of you, and you laugh and say no to sex after you see his average p***s.

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Sexual Innuendo
Phallic Wonderland
I mean, I totally agree that I would rather have a guy with an average d**k who knows what he's doing than a guy with a huge d**k who sucks at sex, but at the same time, women shouldn't be shamed for having a p***s size preference.

It's the same way I would imagine, for those of different kinks to be made fun of by those outside the kinks, specifically fisting. Being with a stretched out woman is equally made fun of, I think.

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Princess Creampie
And women say the exact same thing with guys who like huge breasts. FYI, don't tell a man you prefer larger cocks when he takes his pants off for the first time in front of you, and you laugh and say no to sex after you see his average p***s.
Like I said, I don't think it's right for a woman to deliberately make a man feel bad about his p***s size.

And while men who say they prefer big breasts might be called "shallow," they will not be called sluts/whores/having daddy issues/having psychological problems/scientifically incorrect/unable to determine breast size.

Fanatical Zealot

Princess Creampie

Uh... why not?

Fanatical Zealot

lol, about PMS.

I'm pretty sure if you bled out your d**k once a month you'd be pissed off too.
Why has this thread become nothing more than chicks telling each other how bad chicks have it and agreeing with a succession of knowing nods?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff